The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

Queen of the Ryche 06-04-2009 03:12 PM

Can't we all just.............oh never mind. I'll be in the Images threads if you need me.

classicman 06-04-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daff0dil (Post 570809)
oh, and FYI: I have met V.

So what?
Quote:

Trends like you thinking that you "tell it like it is" when in reality you just insult the fuck out of people to get a rise.

FALSE - You obviously have no clue.
Quote:

And I am quickly choosing to not be old around here.

Ahhh a bit of good news in a post otherwise full of shit.
Take your roommate with you.
Quote:

I will trot back to my fantasyland as it will, otherwise known as other internet communities that let me increase my overall knowledge and perspective by engaging in funny and informative conversations that keep the shit throwing and defensive posturing to a minimum.

That would be PD? lol.

Oh and if I forgot - FUCK YOU.

DanaC 06-04-2009 03:19 PM

Can I suggest that we very much don't do any more safaris? It seems to blow a wind of trouble through our doors.

Beest 06-04-2009 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 570821)
Can I suggest that we very much don't do any more safaris? It seems to blow a wind of trouble through our doors.

They started it
(They invaded Poland)

DanaC 06-04-2009 03:23 PM

lawl worthy beest!

monster 06-04-2009 03:27 PM

and beest, you're a creepy perv too!

only the fun kind

monster 06-04-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 569129)
Tiki hasn't been here since we decoded her batshittyish need for drama and her avoidance of most threads, so perhaps the problem will solve itself.

She's viewing this thread right now......

.....cue creepy tingly music

classicman 06-04-2009 03:37 PM

PD, the internettal virus - kinda like VD.

DanaC 06-04-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 570832)
She's viewing this thread right now......

.....cue creepy tingly music

At one point there were nine dwellars listed and seven of them viewing this thread :P

monster 06-04-2009 03:58 PM

OK, the friends thing..... There are people I like on here and people I cannot stand (bet you're all surprised to learn that, huh?) I believe that most of that is reciprocal to a certain extent. but whether I like you or not has absolutely no bearing on whether i will agree with you, back you up, stay out of it or rip you a new one when you state your opinion on here. That all depends on what crap/wisdom is eminating from your fingertips, whether I'm here, whether I'm reading that thread, whether I give a fig and whether I think my involvement will have any benefit. and yes, my own amusement is one benefit. If I keep stum it doesn't mean I don't care

I have no idea if most people here feel like this or will back their "friends" regardless of how stupid they're being (friends don't let friends drive drunk....). But that's how I see it.

Trilby 06-04-2009 04:06 PM

I try, very much, to stay out of other's arguments/disagreements/flame-fest, what have you. I get too emotional, too revved up and I'm sick of apologizing everywhere to everyone. AND I hate conflict, I really do. I can barely stand up, let alone back up a friend. I hate that I've no spine, but it's easier to just slither away. I get fed up with all the "prove it!" bullshit when it's nearly impossible to prove something about a post a week or month or so ago that you no longer recall IN TOTAL, you only recall the gist of it and I think most people here get the 'gist' of most of the OTHER people here and that's what they go on.

don't like 'em? don't read 'em. They piss you off real bad? Drown them in a shallow pool of goblin piss in your mind and then fuck them with a blazing hot poker. That'll shut 'em up.

I like Shawnee. I like Lj and jinx and dani. I see a lot of valid points on all sides. I don't know daff but I DID get the creepy feeling that Tiki was mari-shit-o in some sort of bizarre reincarnation. The cowboy boots really jelled that up for me.

that said: like the lady who took my police report on the stolen 480.00, "HAVE A NICE DAY!!!"

*wish for gun growing...Growing...GROwing...GROWing...*

Undertoad 06-04-2009 04:13 PM

I am the same in real life. Also, I'm the last to pick up on what's happening below the surface. People can be all like "Did you see how that waitress treated me totally different than you? How she paused and sneered?" and I'm all like, "Uh, I want eggs."

morethanpretty 06-04-2009 04:56 PM

This drama is hurting my head, and I really do think its hurting the cellar. There are dwellers I don't like, and I can't stand the bullshit they spew, for that reason I try to avoid responding to them, altho I have none on ignore. I have had a clash or two, but I try to reduce the exposure. That's how I am in real life too, probably because I don't want anyone to not like me, even if I don't like them. I'd rather someone I don't like, just not notice me. I'm not suggesting that and dweller avoid conflict with another, but I think the levels it has risen to is a bit ridiculous on ALL sides.
I think this community has unique properties. Even the people I do not like, I do not necessarily wish them gone. At some point I did, but I realize that even though they might not have any input that interests me personally, other dwellers might enjoy their input. I am a bit confused by this conflict, even if I do know the source, I don't understand why it has become to such...bitterness. It permeates almost all the threads, with uncalled for snide remarks, insults ect. I wouldn't be surprised if most dwellers, oldies and newbies are tired of it. It needs to stop, some mature resolution needs to be reached.

Yes, I'm trying to play the annoying peacemaker. I want peace. Of course I realize I'm still relatively "new" and not a frequent poster, so ignore me if you want.

Aliantha 06-04-2009 04:56 PM

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Quote:

Nothing is worse than logging into the cellar and finding out you've missed out on the latest installment of the latest drama.
Seriously though, this has been a big storm in a teacup surely?

And aren't we grown ups? Who needs their friends to back them up in an internet war of words? lol It's not like you might end up being physically harmed...unless someone tells you to go hang yourself and you do...and then who's fault is it? Hmmm...maybe I should put that in the navel gazing forum...anyway, seriously. Come on!

btw, I'm with monster on this one. Stranger things have happened though I'm sure. :)

morethanpretty 06-04-2009 04:59 PM

One last thing...who ran cicero off?

Oh and welcome back p-jinx!