The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Look what secret Santa sent me! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26440)

classicman 12-22-2011 02:38 PM

I know! I'm still in shock!

I thought, and this may be from years past, that we had a $25 limit or something.
Not that I'm sending any back ;) I'm just overwhelmed at this. Really.
Thanks again!

Aliantha 12-22-2011 04:21 PM

I think what goes around comes around. Some of us need a little more help than others, and some of us can find a way to make that happen. It's part of what's nice about being a part of this community. That the members know and actually care about each other even if we do have our differences from time to time.

I got your PM clod. I'll just wait patiently. :) I really just wanted my SS to know that I was still waiting and hadn't just received it and not said anything. :)

classicman 12-22-2011 04:23 PM

Agreed...

Lola Bunny 12-22-2011 04:44 PM

Clod, Sundae, Lime: Thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to make sure the cards get to their international destinations by Christmas. And I want to thank someone for letting me know about the crushed candy canes. :p: I omitted the candy canes on the second half of the list because people wouldn't even recognize the tree anymore. If anyone happen to peel the star off without ripping it, you could press the edges with your nails and the star will pop out to make it 3-D. ;)

monster 12-22-2011 05:11 PM

Lola, we got a two crushed candy canes card too ....TFSM -they're so much easier to split between three kids that way. thanks ;)

classicman 12-22-2011 05:16 PM

I got mine today (no crushed candy cane) as well as a few others. Been a great day here.

fargon 12-22-2011 05:43 PM

Lola my card came today thank you and Merry Christmas.

BigV 12-22-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 782350)
Lola, we got a two crushed candy canes card too ....TFSM -they're so much easier to split between three kids that way. thanks ;)

LMAO!

Big Sarge 12-22-2011 06:51 PM

I have 31 cards & letters from dwellars. Thank you so much!! I'll post a pic tomorrow. We've had an aggravated domestic violence & a cocaine seizure tonight

SamIam 12-22-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sarge (Post 782388)
We've had an aggravated domestic violence & a cocaine seizure tonight

Whoa! Hope everything is OK. I hate those damn aggravated violence & cocaine seizures. :thepain:

limey 12-23-2011 11:03 AM

:yum:There's a helluva lot of extra Santytude going on. I got a third Secret Santa parcel today ... this one was for me again :). It contained home-made FUDGE. Chocolate. Butterscotch. Maple&Walnut. All DEEE-LICIOUS! :yum:
Thank you, Wolf! I would post a photo, but it's all gone now :yum:!!

busterb 12-23-2011 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Grumble, BLA, Bela. anyway I thought nothing was getting here for X-mas.
But UPS didn't pitch my crap over the fence, not my SS gift, which came this PM. Nor my new 23 inch Acer monitor. Anyway I had it with flicker. so here goes.
Thanks so much for the cheeses, man I am so cool wid dat. Great s!@@$# from the dairy state. Don't have a clue, but I thinking Thanks BB

busterb 12-23-2011 05:22 PM

BTW Don't click finished on camera window before it's finished. Lost all the photos and had to re-shoot. Then flicker wouldn't let me delet some, so I deleted them all. Any help about that? Merry Christmas all Buster B

SamIam 12-23-2011 06:05 PM

Looks like a pretty nice haul, Busterb. And thanks for the cash and the candy (which I have been making serious inroads on) and the cute card. :)

classicman 12-24-2011 03:15 PM

Very nice.