The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Well, This is Going to be a Lousy Situation (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26398)

ZenGum 11-29-2011 10:50 PM

PIE!!!

The reunion is complete!

FYI Pie: Labrat, Ducksnuts, Lookout, Elspode and MoreThanPretty have all put in appearnaces in the last week or so. Now you too. Even Sheldon is a bit more regular.

Any other long-term-regulars-turned-absentees we should be watching for?

jimhelm 11-30-2011 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 776598)
Even Sheldon is a bit more regular.

Its the new extra strength metamucil he's been taking with breakfast.

Don't worry about how I know what he eats for breakfast.

jimhelm 11-30-2011 12:23 AM

Pie, I've been saving a user title for you:

Like liquid Cake

xoxoxoBruce 11-30-2011 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 776434)
I agree with you xoB, I do. But I also know that Elspode chose her, built a life with her to this point and did so not because she was Susanna bin Laden, but because she was in Elspode's eyes a good person. I support Elspode because he's my friend and I'll do what I can for him. For me, that includes holding my hatred in abeyance.

My diatribe has nothing to do with 'Spode, it was at Donna Bin Laden.
Everyone who's been around here for some time knows Elspode makes Ghandi look like an SS Stormtrooper. (No Godwin) They both were aware the marriage was petering out, so the divorce was not a surprise. He was also aware she could be ruthless to those that deserved it.

But the way she blindsided him, making the exit as smooth as possible for herself, leaving him debts, a fucked credit rating, and virtually no chance to recover any equity from the house, is lower than whale shit.

I know he will forgive her, that's our 'Spode.
But I'll be God Damned if I will... no way, no how, not ever.:mad:

jimhelm 11-30-2011 01:21 AM

So, hearing everyone tell you that you don't deserve this kind of treatment rolls right off, don't it? You're scratching your head wondering why she did it anyway. I mean.... We just know you from the words you write, and the things you say. Selene lived with you. If anyone knows you, it's her...right? And for some reason, she willfully and specifically fucked you over. She seemingly went out of her way to hurt you. Why? Why did she think she had to do it this way? What did she mean, you wouldn't let her go? Maybe you were unwittingly possessive and controlling... Maybe you didnt realize that you held sway over her. She seems strong, but perhaps it was a front...

Maybe thats all crazy thoughts that will keep you wallowing in circular confusion for a couple of months.... She has closure. You don't.

That's the worst part. The wondering why. In time, ...a lot of time.... You'll give up wondering. You can't understand it because you are not her.

Maybe you won't be bothered by it.... All I know is that I was...and because I'm egocentric, I assume you would react the exact same way that I would;)

I hope you're hearing this might help you see that it ain't you, it's her...and even though you may not be able to Really literally Realize it, that maybe it will give you a foothold.

You'll be a better man ....even Better!.... From the introspection.

I hope this part goes as quickly and easily as the gods can allow and still afford you the ability to learn what is being taught (whatever that is) without the need for a repeat lesson.

My love to you, brother. All of our loves to you. We have your back.

glatt 11-30-2011 07:58 AM

There's a lot of fantastic wisdom in this thread.

footfootfoot 11-30-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

PIE!!!

The reunion is complete!

FYI Pie: Labrat, Ducksnuts, Lookout, Elspode and MoreThanPretty have all put in appearnaces in the last week or so. Now you too. Even Sheldon is a bit more regular.

Squirell Nutkin?

fargon 11-30-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

PIE!!!

The reunion is complete!

Don't forget Ibram.

Pete Zicato 11-30-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pie (Post 776587)
I haven't been back here in a coon's age

Missed you. Come back soon.

classicman 11-30-2011 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 776662)
Squirell Nutkin?

Dar?

Clodfobble 11-30-2011 11:21 AM

Psst... Dar's around, he just changed his name to PeteZicato. :)

classicman 11-30-2011 04:38 PM

Eh hem - did you notice I quoted the squirrell?
Similar situation?

Clodfobble 11-30-2011 05:53 PM

Sorry, shiny things have me quite distracted these days. Also, things which are not shiny, but have a texture strikingly similar to poo and are threatening to hit my air circulation devices.

Ibby 11-30-2011 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fargon (Post 776672)
Don't forget Ibram.

:D

ZenGum 11-30-2011 10:04 PM

True, and even Bruce!

Is it due to the colder weather up there, forcing you all indoors where you turn to the internet for entertainment?