The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I am the magic 8 ball (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8503)

Nothing But Net 06-10-2005 12:13 AM

Mr 8 Ball,

I just met this black bisexual cowgirl who I want to seduce. When we get back to my place, should I put on Marvin Gaye or George Strait?

smoothmoniker 06-10-2005 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing But Net
Mr 8 Ball,

I just met this black bisexual cowgirl who I want to seduce. When we get back to my place, should I put on Marvin Gaye or George Strait?

The magic 8 ball is not amused. Please do not use the magic 8 ball for your own comic straight man. Magic 8 ball is to be used for serious mystic advice and prognostication only.

sheesh.

tw 06-10-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothmoniker
Magic 8 ball is to be used for serious mystic advice and prognostication only.

Is the magic eight ball not getting rolled enough? And does it charge for prostnostication?

smoothmoniker 06-10-2005 01:53 AM

since the magic 8 ball's wife is 9 months pregnant, the magic 8 ball is not getting rolled nearly enough.

prostnostications are very, very expensive
prognostications are still cheap as free

Nothing But Net 06-10-2005 02:46 AM

Mr 8 Ball

How do they make such highly effective pepper sprays and mustard gas when they can't make a good tasting low-fat mayo?

smoothmoniker 06-10-2005 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nothing But Net
How do they make such highly effective pepper sprays and mustard gas when they can't make a good tasting low-fat mayo?

8 ball hears and understands. Ask your self this simple question: which lobby group has deeper pockets, the "Men Against Chemical Defenses for Rape Victims Leaugue", or the "Committe for The Expansion, Preservation, and Profittering of Lifestyle Diseases"?

I think we both know the answer.

cowhead 06-10-2005 03:02 PM

thank you so very much mr 8-ball I have been in need of a good laugh of late!

cowhead 06-10-2005 03:03 PM

but here's the question.. should I or should I not have sex with the old friend?

tw 06-10-2005 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoothmoniker
since the magic 8 ball's wife is 9 months pregnant, the magic 8 ball is not getting rolled nearly enough.

Apparently Mrs Eight Ball is looking more like a ball every day.l Just proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

smoothmoniker 06-10-2005 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowhead
but here's the question.. should I or should I not have sex with the old friend?

The great thing about sex is that it's a purely physical activity. There are never any emotional entaglements or complicated relational problems that come up when people slam their naughty bits together. Plus, with an old friend, there's already a relationship there, so sex won't even be adding another layer to an already complex interaction.

I say go for it. If you're lucky, you might even end up getting to raise a child together with your bestest old friend! What could be more fun!

cowhead 06-11-2005 02:12 PM

thank you mr 8ball... for the record I did it anyway, and it was darn pleasant.. no children though

Clodfobble 06-11-2005 03:53 PM

Psh... tell me in another month, and then I'll believe you.

cowhead 06-14-2005 01:37 PM

fair enough..

smoothmoniker 04-29-2008 01:10 AM

The Magic 8 Ball is back in session.

Sundae 04-29-2008 04:38 AM

Magic 8 ball, will my corset arrive in time for my night out Saturday?
And will my shoes give me blisters?