The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What is pissing you off this time? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18362)

Aliantha 09-09-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 755424)
You could also clean all that crap out and stick it in his bed, let him find out about it when he goes to bed. At least that's what I'd feel like doing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt (Post 755503)
I like Foots Idea BUT ,
2 words
Christmas Present

Both great ideas, but ones I'd ultimately have to deal with long term fall out over.

My plan is to make him fish out some toy cars which max has kindly dropped down into one of the drains that leads to the septic, causing the shower and bath water to back up.

That should be stinky and disgusting enough to help him remember to do the first job properly in the future. :)

jimhelm 09-10-2011 01:33 AM

let me just tell you about my day....

starting off, i went in to work at 9 am, thinking I was off at 1pm, planning to get my shit together in the afternoon for my trip to Charlotte NC (driving). when i got there i realized i was supposed to be 1-6 pm. fuck! not really convenient to go back home and return, so i just stayed and worked...plenty to do anyway.

then, at 6, fucking Ron sells a goddamn car and keeps me there until 7:45. dick.

so, I finally get out,.... forget my bag, and have to go back for it... stop at the beer store and get myself an Anchor Brewing Single malt one hop Ale. As I am admiring it in the car.. in the 101% humidity, it slips from my grasp, and lands squarely on the console, and erupts like a fucking volcano. ....cup holders filled, phone soaked. Now my goddamned motherfucking sonofabitch phone is inoperable. ...and I'm covered in beer.

motherfucker,

So, I'm trying to get the phone to work, and driving home, and decide that I'd better stop at the King of Prussia Mall and see if they can help me, or sell me a piece of shit phone cheap so I have something for the ride down to Charlotte..... it's 8:47pm as I pull into my parking spot. For some reason, I am inspired to remove the micro SD card as I am getting out of my jeep.... and, naturally, it springs out of it's slot into the darkness.

What
The
Fuck

So I get in the Jeep, back it into the isle, and shine the headlights on the spot where I think it might have gone. (fuck you all, passersby, eat a dick) ....miraculously, after 5 minutes on my fucking knees, I find the cockforsaken thing, holy shit, that's incredible....

So, into the mall I go, sweating like a whore in church..... it's 8:57...Mall closes at 9. Where the fuck is the fucking Sprint Store!?!?!?

oh, it's a hectare away, hidden in an entrance.... you'll never get there in time, dickhole...

and I don't

so, I stop at Blue Pacific and have a beer....why not, I smell like one anyway... and a Spider Roll (fucking highlight of my day right here)

And I drive the fuck home.

drop the phone and battery in a bag of dry rice, say a prayer, and go up to Elverson to get the fucking Commander out of the shop. ( the guy locked it outside the fence so I could pick it up after hours)

....Now.... when he called to tell me it was done, he mentioned that the battery 'seemed a little weak' It's about 5 years old now, and due... but I had not noticed any slow crank, or weakness of the battery, so I told him, that I'd handle that on my own. I don't think I have to tell you what happens next.

So, off to Walmart to get the new battery at 11:30pm. The instal goes surprisingly smoothly, and only takes 15 minutes... (at this point, I'll just assume that the battery will explode some time tomorrow and kill me and those around me.....)... now drive the Green Jeep back to the house and walk the 2 miles to the dealer up and down hills to get the Commander. Return the old battery for credit, and drive back home... it's 1:50 A fucking M.

suck it, Murphy

jimhelm 09-10-2011 01:57 AM

Oh, and the lights had been left on in the commander.... Hence the dead battery. Pricks.

But, on the upside, the transmission issue seems to be fixed... And with only 48 miles left of the extended warranty I bought. Thank you Jesus.

Aliantha 09-10-2011 04:03 AM

I started laughing at about the third paragraph of post 302. Sorry. lol (still laughing)

Clodfobble 09-10-2011 07:38 AM

OMG, Jim. I'm sorry. The universe owes you something seriously good after this.

footfootfoot 09-10-2011 08:24 AM

Jim, you are a tenacious motherfcker. I would have packed it in a lot sooner than you did, I think.
A man on a mission. Yeah, the universe owes you a lap dance or something.

jimhelm 09-10-2011 11:57 AM

I'd settle for a steak and a bj.

monster 09-10-2011 01:42 PM

How is today panning out?

zippyt 09-10-2011 10:33 PM

Oh Dude !!!!
Thats EPPPPIC !
You survived ! And got the car home
Thats what counts
Get a Jump pac , they work , so I Hear

Griff 09-11-2011 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 755555)
Oh, and the lights had been left on in the commander.... Hence the dead battery. Pricks.

But, on the upside, the transmission issue seems to be fixed... And with only 48 miles left of the extended warranty I bought. Thank you Jesus.

Wait, Murphy gets the blame and Jesus gets the credit, that doesn't seem to be an air-tight belief system.

jimhelm 09-11-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 755625)
How is today panning out?

Much more better..... er. Uneventful if long ride to Charlotte. Got a new phone and 10% off my monthly Sprint bill just for belonging to a credit union.

Sundae 09-11-2011 11:50 AM

I can't believe you didn't get FSM's message that you were not supposed to be in Charlotte this weekend! (and that's what her husband said too)

Still, I prefer to accept that you overcame all these obstacles like a hero on a quest, and are now where you are supposed to be for the good of the universe.

infinite monkey 09-12-2011 10:03 AM

You ARE a tenacious motherfucker. Right around paragraph 3 I would have crumbled into a thousand pieces, said 'fuck it' and headed home. ;)

jimhelm 09-12-2011 11:05 AM

On reflection, I'm just really happy that I thought to stop at the dealer to check the commander while I was still driving the grand Cherokee. Had I just driven the gr Cher to my house and walked out to get the commander, I would have walked twice. ...no, three times. Whew.

glatt 09-12-2011 11:51 AM

That's a lot of walking at the end of the day. Even just the once. I'm pretty impressed. "Just do it" can learn a thing or two from you.

BigV 09-12-2011 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 755695)
Wait, Murphy gets the blame and Jesus gets the credit, that doesn't seem to be an air-tight belief system.

We've discussed this recently:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinite Monkey
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet
It's funny, though. Business wants government to stay out of the way, until they want to make more profit. Then it becomes everyone else's job to help out business. "Privatize profit and socialize loss".

FTW

Isn't that in the Republican Credo?

footfootfoot 09-13-2011 11:04 AM

I fucking launch Chrome this morning and fire up gmail and it asks for my password. My SAVED password. then it asks me if I want to save it. IT IS saved motherfucker. I just checked. Then it tells me another I.P. is logged into this account. Oh really? What's the I.P. address that's logged into this account? Mine. I am not logged in.

I delete cache, cookies, dump the milk down the sink, reboot and I still get this crap. Just with gmail though. chrome is filling in my log-ins for forums and the like.

Probably some fucking auto update.

Sundae 09-13-2011 12:39 PM

I want to watch The Draughtman's Contract this week.
I know it is on, because the Sunday magazine that comes free with my parents' paper had it listed as a Pick Of The Day.

But I didn't write down the details, and the magazine has already gone to recycling.

My big problem is I do not remember which channel it was on, OR which channel.
So I cannot search every channel on a specific date, or a specific channel for every date.
There are a lot of them out there.

I thought I had solved it - BBC2 is apparently showing it on Saturday 17 September 2011.
But having memorised that, I went downstairs to Sky Plus it, only to find a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT schedule on the planner.

W.T.F.?

Beginning to feel I've stumbled into a modern day Kafka.

ETA - my bad. It's on at 00.05 Saturday morning.
But the schedules I was lookig at had it 12.05AM Saturday.
I get confused when TV listings use 12 hour clock.

zippyt 09-15-2011 03:57 AM

getting home at 3:15 am after a service call

Trilby 09-15-2011 06:23 AM

mysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmyson

Must...not...use...fist...of...death....

infinite monkey 09-15-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

What is pissing you off this time?
Just about everything and everyone.

Sundae 09-15-2011 11:45 AM

If I had a fist of death I would already be in prison.
And mourning pretty much my entire family.
Stay strong Bri, don't use your powers for anything trivial.

Infi? Sounds like a shit day.
Weekend soon...?

footfootfoot 09-15-2011 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 756418)
mysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmysonmyson

Must...not...use...fist...of...death....

But you can use the Spank Ray!

infinite monkey 09-15-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 756473)
If I had a fist of death I would already be in prison.
And mourning pretty much my entire family.
Stay strong Bri, don't use your powers for anything trivial.

Infi? Sounds like a shit day.
Weekend soon...?

Ahh, yeah. I need to relax this weekend. It's been go go go and work work work and I'm just really tired.

I don't know how people with gumption do it.

Sundae 09-15-2011 12:03 PM

I guess they just gobble that gumption down with maple syrup. Sets them up for the day.
Or is that porridge?

Or spoodge?

infinite monkey 09-15-2011 12:06 PM

Prolly spooge. I could get my handz on some maple syrup, maybe even some porridge. :(

;)

SamIam 09-15-2011 12:21 PM

Since the Bates Motel didn't give me my full paycheck, I can't pay for my internet (used the money on other things, since I was counting on the OT from Bates). Now I have to call my Internet provider and whimper for mercy. Oh, and the Bates is trying to do me out of paying for 5 hours that I worked last week in addition to all the others. :mad:

classicman 09-15-2011 12:32 PM

Any of that in writing Sam? Is there a time card you punch or some paperwork you fill out? Grrr - this guy is pissing ME off and I'm not even involved.

SamIam 09-15-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 756488)
Any of that in writing Sam? Is there a time card you punch or some paperwork you fill out? Grrr - this guy is pissing ME off and I'm not even involved.

Well thanks, Classic. I knew it would be cool to be a member of your clique! ;)

The place grosses about $2,000/day, so there's no financial need to treat staff so poorly.

We fill in our time cards ourselves. I suppose buying a clock that would let us punch in officially would cost too much. Often the desk clerk is alone at the front counter, so there's no actual proof of how long we were there. Of course, Motel Maintenance Man immediately rats us out to the owner if we do something wrong. Naturally, mum's the word if we do something right. The other desk clerk could verify my hours because she was exhausted and called me to ask if I'd mind finishing her shift for her. But she's terrified of "Norman" and is a worse space cadet then I am, so...

If I just knew the computerized check-in and payment programs real motels use, I could apply to some ski resort outfits that are beginning to hire for the winter season, but true to form, all the Bates has is a manual system from the 1950's. :eyebrow:

TheMercenary 09-15-2011 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 756527)
Well thanks, Classic. I knew it would be cool to be a member of your clique! ;)

The place grosses about $2,000/day, so there's no financial need to treat staff so poorly.

We fill in our time cards ourselves. I suppose buying a clock that would let us punch in officially would cost too much. Often the desk clerk is alone at the front counter, so there's no actual proof of how long we were there. Of course, Motel Maintenance Man immediately rats us out to the owner if we do something wrong. Naturally, mum's the word if we do something right. The other desk clerk could verify my hours because she was exhausted and called me to ask if I'd mind finishing her shift for her. But she's terrified of "Norman" and is a worse space cadet then I am, so...

If I just knew the computerized check-in and payment programs real motels use, I could apply to some ski resort outfits that are beginning to hire for the winter season, but true to form, all the Bates has is a manual system from the 1950's. :eyebrow:

<Victim card> Is it about a paycheck or principle? You sure are ready to fall on your sword over principle but when it comes down to brass tacks you are just like the rest of us....

Aliantha 09-15-2011 05:38 PM

Keep a diary, then at the end of the year get together with the other staff and hit him with a class action.

That's how they do it in the movies anyway right?...

jimhelm 09-15-2011 05:56 PM

So, your friend got paid for the hours you covered?

jimhelm 09-15-2011 05:57 PM

Oh...and..3am, zip? That's tomorrow!

SamIam 09-15-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMercenary (Post 756539)
<Victim card> Is it about a paycheck or principle? You sure are ready to fall on your sword over principle but when it comes down to brass tacks you are just like the rest of us....

Huh? What in the world are you talking about? Are you referring to my stance on letting the Bush tax cuts expire and comparing that to getting ripped off at a job that I can't quit until I find other work? How can you compare paying a few more dollars out of one's paycheck in taxes to having no paycheck at all? :headshake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Helm
So, your friend got paid for the hours you covered?

I don't think anyone got paid for them, but maybe she did. It was her shift and she might have spaced and put down that she worked the entire thing. Hopefully Carmen can straighten it out now that she's back.

@ Aliantha: Colorado law has a statute of limitations of two years for reporting tricks like the owner is playing. I'm keeping my paperwork and check stubs. My thought is once I find something else, I'll contact the State Department of labor about the owner's little tricks. The man is such a lowlife to take advantage of the recession and the high unemployment here to cheat his employees who get paid nothing to begin with.

monster 09-19-2011 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamIam (Post 756527)

You're computer literate. Apply anyway and wing it. If the complete ditzes they usually hire can manage it......

HungLikeJesus 09-19-2011 09:28 AM

Are you calling SamIam an incomplete ditz?

monster 09-19-2011 09:43 AM

:lol: I guess that she depends what she does next..... ;)

Clodfobble 10-17-2011 05:37 PM

An IUD may stop the periods, but it sure as fuck doesn't stop the PMS. I am a twitchy ball of agitation and I hate everyone today.

DanaC 10-17-2011 06:34 PM

Licensing agreements for audiobooks.

Fucking annoyed I am.

Some months ago I bought the first book in a new series of books by Guillermo Del Toro (of Pan's Labyrinth fame) called The Strain. It was very good. Both myself and Mum really enjoyed it. At that point only the first was available on audio.

I checked audible for new releases as is my habit, and there was the third instalment of The Strain Trilogy. Ok, interesting, must have missed the second right?

Wrong. The second book (The Fall) is available on the US site, but not the Uk site.

I phoned customer service and was told about how sometimes the publisher will change midway through a series, or maybe it's an error, but he;d look into it.

I just got an amail from them thanking me for my enquiry and explaining that audiobooks are licensed by region. Apparently, I should log into the site rather than browse as a guest because that way i won't be troubled by listings for books that are not licensed to my region.

That was not the point of my complaint. Having books 1 and 3, but not book 2 was my complaint.

So, I just went checking anyway, and it turns out that all three books are the same publisher. So wtf?

jimhelm 10-18-2011 07:32 PM

not 1, not 2, but THREE sets of customers just walked in at 8:30.

what

the

fuck

ZenGum 10-18-2011 09:42 PM

Who do you think you are, expecting to have some kind of life?

You exist to work, drone.

Trilby 10-19-2011 06:13 AM

My son.

He's outta here.

infinite monkey 10-19-2011 08:01 AM

Leaving on his own volition or have you just had enough, Bri?

Ugh. Hope it gets better.

ZenGum 10-19-2011 08:04 AM

If it was of his own volition, it wouldn't be in this thread.

infinite monkey 10-19-2011 08:05 AM

Yeah, that's true.

Pete Zicato 10-19-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 764945)

what

the

fuck

Well you don't close until 9. Where's the problem?

:stickpoke

I kid.

footfootfoot 10-26-2011 07:56 PM

I feel like my life is the Wonderful One-Hoss Shay.

The Refrigerator is not so cold any longer...

Oliver Wendell Holmes
Have you heard of the wonderful one-hoss shay,
That was built in such a logical way
It ran a hundred years to a day,
And then of a sudden it — ah, but stay,
I’ll tell you what happened without delay,
Scaring the parson into fits,
Frightening people out of their wits, –
Have you ever heard of that, I say?

Seventeen hundred and fifty-five.
Georgius Secundus was then alive, –
Snuffy old drone from the German hive.
That was the year when Lisbon-town
Saw the earth open and gulp her down,
And Braddock’s army was done so brown,
Left without a scalp to its crown.
It was on that terrible Earthquake-day
That the Deacon finished the one-hoss shay.

Now in building of shaises, I tell you what,
There is always a weakest spot, –
In hub, tire, felloe, in spring or thill,
In pannel or crossbar, or floor, or sill,
In screw, bolt, throughbrace, — lurking still,
Find it somewhere you must and will, –
Above or below, or within or without, –
And that’s the reason, beyond a doubt,
That a chaise breaks down, but doesn’t wear out.

But the Deacon swore (as deacons do,
With an "I dew vum," or an "I tell yeou")
He would build one shay to beat the taown
‘n’ the keounty ‘n’ all the kentry raoun’;
It should be so built that it couldn’ break daown:
"Fer," said the Deacon, "’t's mighty plain
Thut the weakes’ place mus’ stan’ the strain;
‘n’ the way t’ fix it, uz I maintain, is only jest
‘T’ make that place uz strong uz the rest."

So the Deacon inquired of the village folk
Where he could find the strongest oak,
That couldn’t be split nor bent nor broke, –
That was for spokes and floor and sills;
He sent for lancewood to make the thills;
The crossbars were ash, from the the straightest trees
The pannels of whitewood, that cuts like cheese,
But lasts like iron for things like these;

The hubs of logs from the "Settler’s ellum," –
Last of its timber, — they couldn’t sell ‘em,
Never no axe had seen their chips,
And the wedges flew from between their lips,
Their blunt ends frizzled like celery-tips;
Step and prop-iron, bolt and screw,
Spring, tire, axle, and linchpin too,
Steel of the finest, bright and blue;
Throughbrace bison-skin, thick and wide;
Boot, top, dasher, from tough old hide
Found in the pit when the tanner died.
That was the way he "put her through,"
"There!" said the Deacon, "naow she’ll dew!"

Do! I tell you, I rather guess
She was a wonder, and nothing less!
Colts grew horses, beards turned gray,
Deacon and deaconess dropped away,
Children and grandchildren — where were they?
But there stood the stout old one-hoss shay
As fresh as on Lisbon-earthquake-day!

EIGHTEEN HUNDRED; — it came and found
The Deacon’s masterpiece strong and sound.
Eighteen hindred increased by ten; –
"Hahnsum kerridge" they called it then.
Eighteen hundred and twenty came; –
Running as usual; much the same.
Thirty and forty at last arive,
And then come fifty and FIFTY-FIVE.

Little of of all we value here
Wakes on the morn of its hundredth year
Without both feeling and looking queer.
In fact, there’s nothing that keeps its youth,
So far as I know, but a tree and truth.
(This is a moral that runs at large;
Take it. — You’re welcome. — No extra charge.)

FIRST OF NOVEMBER, — the Earthquake-day, –
There are traces of age in the one-hoss shay,
A general flavor of mild decay,
But nothing local, as one may say.
There couldn’t be, — for the Deacon’s art
Had made it so like in every part
That there wasn’t a chance for one to start.
For the wheels were just as strong as the thills
And the floor was just as strong as the sills,
And the panels just as strong as the floor,
And the whippletree neither less or more,
And the back-crossbar as strong as the fore,
And the spring and axle and hub encore.
And yet, as a whole, it is past a doubt
In another hour it will be worn out!

First of November, fifty-five!
This morning the parson takes a drive.
Now, small boys get out of the way!
Here comes the wonderful one-hoss shay,
Drawn by a rat-tailed, ewe-necked bay.
"Huddup!" said the parson. — Off went they.

The parson was working his Sunday’s text, –
Had got to fifthly, and stopped perplexed
At what the — Moses — was coming next.
All at once the horse stood still,
Close by the meet’n'-house on the hill.
First a shiver, and then a thrill,
Then something decidedly like a spill, –
And the parson was sitting upon a rock,
At half past nine by the meet’n'-house clock, –
Just the hour of the earthquake shock!

What do you think the parson found,
When he got up and stared around?
The poor old chaise in a heap or mound,
As if it had been to the mill and ground!
You see, of course, if you’re not a dunce,
How it went to pieces all at once, –
All at once, and nothing first, –
Just as bubbles do when they burst.

End of the wonderful one-hoss shay.
Logic is logic. That’s all I say.

Lamplighter 10-26-2011 08:15 PM

In my parents' day, school kids had to memorize long poems,
and the deacon's shay was one my Mom knew by heart.
In reading through, some of the lines were familiar to me.

But somehow it seems there were a some other lines...
something about "...a hundred years to the day...neary a man is still alive..."

Oh well, it's a very nice post... and they don't make shays like that anymore.

jimhelm 10-30-2011 06:36 PM

I got last minute tickets to the cowboys game..... Half way there there is an accident on the schuylkill expressway. I deal with this god damn s*** every morning on my way to work. the guy that has my tickets will be going inside at 8 pm. I'm sure he will come out and give me my ticket if I am late but this is really pissing me off.

I just cleared the accident! yahoo...

Stormieweather 11-09-2011 03:31 PM

The house I rent, the wonderful, 4 bedroom, two story, hot tub upstairs, in the right school district, so close to work and the gym and my son's house, the house I'd planned to live in for the next 4 years, yeah that house...is being put on the market by the owner as a short sale. :thepain:

So now I have to find another house. With at least 3 bedrooms and a den/office and two car garage, close to work, in an A or B graded school district. In my price range. That takes pets. That isn't in foreclosure. :mad:

And I get to deal with a parade of potential buyers and strangers tramping through my house and yard and poking their noses into my stuff and dealing with a listing agent who didn't even bother to read both sentences of the email I sent her, including the one that said I am at work, please call me at on my cell after 6:00. I know she didn't read both sentences because she called me 2 minutes after I sent the email. At work. :mad2:

I haven't even hung my pictures from the last move a year ago. So now I have to pack up a 4 bedroom house YET AGAIN. :scream:

<mumble, grumble, moan, grit, grind, snarl, whine>

glatt 11-09-2011 03:40 PM

That sucks. You only signed a 1 year lease? Or does the lease say they can kick you out any time?

infinite monkey 11-09-2011 03:43 PM

Moving sucks. Sorry Stormie. :(

Stormieweather 11-09-2011 03:53 PM

It was a one year lease - standard residential lease. Expires the end of November, which means it's month-to-month after that. We each can give 30 days notice at that point.

I made it clear to the landlord when we moved in that we planned to stay put for 5 years, until our youngest was finished with elementary school. At that point, my oldest two would be out and our financial plan called for us to buy a 2 bedroom condo to hold us through until retirement.

Gotta redo the whole plan now, dammit. Plus we're planning a vacation to the Smoky's in 2 weeks, plus Christmas next month, so coming up with moving-to-a-new-house money will be a big strain unless we dip into savings.

Clodfobble 11-09-2011 05:15 PM

That's strange, they must be desperate for the money. Usually an owner would be thrilled with a steady renter who wasn't tearing the place up, they would just jack the rent up if they weren't making ends meet.

SamIam 11-09-2011 05:24 PM

I always want to be somewhere else, but I hate moving so much that I've remained here (so far). My dream is to just throw some clothes in the truck and a few of my favorite books - along with the cats, of course - and just drive off in the middle of the night, never to return.

Good luck, Stormie. Your current situation sucks. Oh, and happy holidays. The people who own the house are jerks!

Aliantha 11-09-2011 05:27 PM

Maybe the people who own the house desperately need the money from the sale.

Not making less of the situation Stormie is in, and it'd piss me off too, but when it all comes down to it, the owner does have the right to sell if there's no lease obligation.

Maybe it wont sell too quickly Stormie, or maybe you'll find somewhere even better. Either way, I hope you come up trumps. xx

Clodfobble 11-09-2011 05:32 PM

For what it's worth, Stormie--it's perhaps unethical, but you do have the ability to influence whether the owner finds a buyer. We walked through two houses that had a current renter who didn't want to move out, and both of them chose to be right there and in the way the whole time. One actually went to the bathroom with the door open while we were there. Though I'm not sure his behavior was necessarily planned, I think he may have just been a genuinely horrible person.

Lamplighter 11-09-2011 05:33 PM

Lots of really unscrupulous things happen with rental properties.
The landlord may be collecting rent, but not making mortage payments.
The landlord may not be disclosing to prospective tenants the property status.

If looky-lu's are a problem, the lease should identify the tenants rights.
a few such could be:
minimum of 24 hour notice to tenant
tenant's right to refuse entry ("Oh, it's not convenient right now")
tenant's right to set date/time of inspection

After end of lease period:
tenant may be able to renegotiate lease
tenant gets new 30-day rental agreement, or
tenant must get 30-day notice to vacate

last resort: tenant purchase of the property

Spexxvet 11-09-2011 05:58 PM

Stormie, can you buy the house?

Spexxvet 11-09-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 764945)

what

the

fuck

Notice to all consumers: when you do this, we hate you.