The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Current Events (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Is America Dying? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14314)

Aliantha 06-07-2007 09:34 PM

I think she's lost the plot. Anyway, I thought she was leaving?

How lucky we are that she's decided to come back.

So much more entertaining when there's a fruitloop on the loose. :)

Beestie 06-07-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 351991)
for Beestie

I'm thinking you may wish I hadn't bothered)

After reading that, I'm sorry I brought it up.

duck_duck 06-07-2007 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgentApathy (Post 351984)
Perhaps YOU should pay attention. The rest of my post is valid and relevant, yet you glaze over the parts that don't support your point.

Look quick, your immaturity and lack of life experience are showing...

I'm sorry but at the beginning of your post your attempt to equate illegal immigration with all immigration made the rest of your post not valid or worth commenting on.

Beestie 06-07-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck_duck
Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

DEFCON 5

lumberjim 06-08-2007 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 351987)
look you soul-less american white devils--when duck-cunt sez "haha" that means, in chinko-speak: "I so want your big, huge, girth-y American dicks to put in my ass and unworthy mouth so you can spurt your good American jizz in my face," in HongKongian. Cost to you , white devil? fifty cents!

Learn to translate, ya mugs.

Try to pay attention.

DuckCunt is speaking to you!!

i am brianna's withering distaste. more vodka!

you speak with the tongue of my inner devil. your hatred makes you stronger. come to the dark side......

she sleeps peacefully now, children......

her head will hurt in the morning. she will feel remorse....but defiance will prevent her from expressing it. and thus, the cycle will continue.

i promise you all, that if i ever meet bri in person, i will immediately put her across my lap and spank the fear of god into her.

AgentApathy 06-08-2007 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck_duck (Post 352019)
I'm sorry but at the beginning of your post your attempt to equate illegal immigration with all immigration made the rest of your post not valid or worth commenting on.

:rolleyes:

duck_duck 06-08-2007 01:54 AM

Is america dying? Yes.
despite duck_duck hate you still let invaders flood your border, crime is out of control. Yes I know you head in the sand types thing I'm wrong or stupid.
So tell me, how many 18 year old girls get killed in broad daylight at a mall before you say your crime is out of control?

duck_duck 06-08-2007 01:57 AM

Oh wait! That happens so often that you see it as the norm.
Stupid duck for not knowing that before.

freshnesschronic 06-08-2007 01:58 AM

Damn....

I've come to a REAL realization...................................
she thinks WE have our head in the sands!
She's stuuuuuuuupid. STUUUPid. lol

Dude, I urge all other Americans to immediately vacate your house, your property, your family. Let's get the fuck outta here, America sucks!! Seriously, I am, even though we actually have propelled the world more than any other civilization EVER we are folding under our own greatness! We need to leave everything we work for, stand for, are praised for! WHY? YOU ASKE ME WHY?

Cause ducky said so! Duh!

duck_duck 06-08-2007 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freshnesschronic (Post 352136)
Damn....

I've come to a REAL realization...................................
she thinks WE have our head in the sands!
She's stuuuuuuuupid. STUUUPid. lol

Dude, I urge all other Americans to immediately vacate your house, your property, your family. Let's get the fuck outta here, America sucks!! Seriously, I am, even though we actually have propelled the world more than any other civilization EVER we are folding under our own greatness! We need to leave everything we work for, stand for, are praised for! WHY? YOU ASKE ME WHY?

Cause ducky said so! Duh!

Yup, no crime in america. Ignore your own stats. lol

duck_duck 06-08-2007 02:08 AM

Go shop at target and die. And get told crime is not a problem in america.
Fresh you are a propaganda agent. lol

Trilby 06-08-2007 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duck_duck (Post 352143)
Go shop at target and die.

really duckcunt, that's pretty insensitive and IN POOR TASTE, even for a stupid round-headed chink like you.

I am sorry that an American boy fucked you up the ass and then didn't call you the next day, but, honey, please try to get over it. I give you a dollar, ok? that make you happy, ok?

stupid cunt.

oh, and ali? jesus, you're a bitch. i want you to know, honey, that i don't take your boring bullshit posts seriously but I know when I've hit your sweet spot --it feels so good to fuck with you! :) it REALLY does!!!!!!!!

piercehawkeye45 06-08-2007 04:43 AM

Duck, you have to understand that what you are hearing in the news is a misrepresentation of what is happening here. The US is a lot bigger than where you live so it is hard for all foreigners to understand how North America is different than most other countries.

Urbane Guerrilla 06-17-2007 11:49 PM

Mmmm... Duckie has gone troll.

I suggest this thread be locked, and duck_duck chastened.

RonBurgundy 06-18-2007 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 352087)
i am brianna's withering distaste. more vodka!

you speak with the tongue of my inner devil. your hatred makes you stronger. come to the dark side......

she sleeps peacefully now, children......

her head will hurt in the morning. she will feel remorse....but defiance will prevent her from expressing it. and thus, the cycle will continue.

i promise you all, that if i ever meet bri in person, i will immediately put her across my lap and spank the fear of god into her.

I would pay hard earned money to see that!