The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The Sex Thread (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8463)

Gravdigr 09-27-2010 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pico and ME (Post 684758)
You write sexy very well Gravedigr..;)

I wonder if there would be any interest in this sort of thing in the Creative Expression thread? Fiction, of course. Or non.

I've written a (non-sexy) short story or two.

footfootfoot 09-27-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 685171)
I wonder if there would be any interest in this sort of thing in the Creative Expression thread? Fiction, of course. Or non.

I've written a (non-sexy) short story or two.

I'm sure a number of dwellars would appreciate a photo essay at any rate.

xoxoxoBruce 09-27-2010 10:00 AM

A lap dance to a man, may be just snuggling to a woman.

footfootfoot 09-27-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 685212)
A lap dance to a man, may be just snuggling to a woman.

There's a Neil Armstrong joke in there somewhere...

kerosene 09-27-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 685168)

And I wouldn't loan money to my dick.

That's probably wise. Next thing you know you would have a pimp in pink glasses hangin out in your driveway.

Gravdigr 09-28-2010 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 685199)
I'm sure a number of dwellars would appreciate a photo essay at any rate.

Oh, there are pictures, my friend.:3eye:

Gravdigr 09-29-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 685129)
* He would want her more if it was on her stomach, but this time it was on a dirty sock next to the bed.

Stay outta my room.

Gravdigr 11-20-2010 03:38 PM

Imagine This

Imagine this:

For whatever reason, the sun goes supernova. At the exact same moment, the LHC malunctions in a big way, and produces a 'big bang' with the energy of a billion suns. This massive and cataclysmic explosion engulfs the earth in a microsecond, causing all the nucyuler weapons to detonate at the same moment that all the nucyuler power plants go all Chernobyl on your ass, resulting in a magnetic influx resonant frequency modulation, causing the total explosive power to increase a bilion billion times. The resulting explosion is so powerful and massive it destroys the universe, a cataclysm so immense in scale, that an entirely new universe is created in the next millisecond.

All that was an infinitesimal spark, compared to the shit that went on at her place last night.

How's things in the clean world?

Gravdigr 11-20-2010 03:39 PM

Heheh, check out the time of post for the last two posts. Kinda freaky.

beanfoto2 11-21-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 695333)
Imagine this:

For whatever reason, the sun goes supernova. At the exact same moment, the LHC malunctions in a big way, and produces a 'big bang' with the energy of a billion suns. This massive and cataclysmic explosion engulfs the earth in a microsecond, causing all the nucyuler weapons to detonate at the same moment that all the nucyuler power plants go all Chernobyl on your ass, resulting in a magnetic influx resonant frequency modulation, causing the total explosive power to increase a bilion billion times. The resulting explosion is so powerful and massive it destroys the universe, a cataclysm so immense in scale, that an entirely new universe is created in the next millisecond.

All that was an infinitesimal spark, compared to the shit that went on at her place last night.

Hey man and I'm happy if the Earth just moves, y'know?

Spexxvet 11-22-2010 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 695333)
Imagine this:

After the explosion, where did your dick land?:p::D

Gravdigr 11-24-2010 02:40 PM

It was atomized. You get a little every time you breathe.:lol2:

Gravdigr 04-29-2011 01:13 PM

She don't know it yet, but, Baby's gonna be gargling my balls before this night is out.

footfootfoot 04-29-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 695568)
After the explosion, where did your dick land?:p::D

There once was a woman named Alice
who employed a TNT phallus
They found her vagina
in North Carolina
And part of her asshole in Dallas

plthijinx 04-29-2011 08:02 PM

:lol2: @ 3foot!

reminds me of:

there once was a man from Nantucket
to took a pig in the thicket to ____:D____