The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Food and Drink (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What's for Dinner? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=6848)

glatt 12-04-2014 04:58 PM

Turkey quiche, a loaf of bakery bread heated in the oven while the quiche cooks, a salad, and some broccoli.

Undertoad 12-04-2014 05:14 PM

BACON!!!!

bbro 12-04-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbro (Post 915505)
Tonight will be potato soup and beef rolls with spinach (if still good) and havarti rolled inside. But ONLY if I work out.

I forgot my cheese at work so hot dogs and corn it is. The favorite of every preschooler.

xoxoxoBruce 12-04-2014 07:15 PM

The lot of you are living pretty high on the hog. I predict New Years resolutions to be weight loss heavy. :haha:

monster 12-04-2014 08:09 PM

hey, beest and I just won prizes from our gym for weight loss/maintenance over November. I picked mine up today because they ran out when I "weighed out". It was supposed to be a draw-string bag, but they gave me a coffee mug. With the gym logo on it. I suspect they just lifted it from the staff break room.... :rolleyes:

sad_winslow 12-09-2014 04:20 AM

Today breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all brought to my door via a soft rapping by a stranger. I nearly missed it, so soft was the tapping. I received by courier a strange perforated disk of heat-tempered starches, slathered in liquified Solanaceae fruits and coated in polymerised bovine suckling excretion. Embedded across the polymer surface were chunks of bacterially-treated porcine bowel products, and a second variety of Solanaceae fruit processed through an acid bath for long-term storage prior to use.

It was okay. Domino's is really, really junky, though. This town's purveyors of pie disappoint me.

bbro 12-09-2014 07:47 AM

Yesterday I had the potato soup (more like loaded baked potato soup) and beef with cheese and spinach inside. This is also for lunch today cause that's how I do :)

Today I am making skillet lasagna, but I'm using something other than lasagna noodles. Why? Cause I want to. I am hankering for a different noodle shape.

xoxoxoBruce 12-09-2014 07:54 AM

Oooo, I love it when you break the rules. :blush:

Gravdigr 12-09-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sad_winslow (Post 915927)
Today breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all brought to my door via a soft rapping by a stranger. I nearly missed it, so soft was the tapping. I received by courier a strange perforated disk of heat-tempered starches, slathered in liquified Solanaceae fruits and coated in polymerised bovine suckling excretion. Embedded across the polymer surface were chunks of bacterially-treated porcine bowel products, and a second variety of Solanaceae fruit processed through an acid bath for long-term storage prior to use.

It was okay. Domino's is really, really junky, though. This town's purveyors of pie disappoint me.

Quote:

You use your tongue purtier 'n a twenty dollar whore.
-Taggart, "Blazing Saddles"

BigV 12-10-2014 01:16 AM

fucking T-bone steak. with yellow onions and mushrooms sauteed in red wine. smashed potatoes (not mashed). and the rest of the bottle of wine.

Life is good.

bbro 12-10-2014 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 915936)
Oooo, I love it when you break the rules. :blush:

Yea? How about when I eat chicken for breakfast? Or tacos using lettuce? Or greek yogurt instead of sour cream on tacos? Or that I eat carbs even though I am losing weight?

Ya like that? ;)

footfootfoot 12-10-2014 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbro (Post 916029)
Yea? How about when I eat chicken for breakfast? Or tacos using lettuce? Or greek yogurt instead of sour cream on tacos? Or that I eat carbs even though I am losing weight?

Ya like that? ;)

You naughty, naughty girl.

xoxoxoBruce 12-10-2014 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbro (Post 916029)

Ya like that? ;)

[Heavy Panting] Yes! Yes! I had bologna and banana for breakfast. Squeee! [/Heavy Panting]

bbro 12-10-2014 02:30 PM

:lol2:

You two crack me up. Thoroughly needed today!

One more for ya: DORITOS FOR BREAKFAST!

Gravdigr 12-11-2014 05:45 PM

Posers.

Two days ago I had a Red Baron pizza for breakfast.

And about two weeks ago I had chili. For breakfast.