The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

monster 09-18-2010 09:20 PM

I still miss shawnee.

footfootfoot 09-18-2010 09:46 PM

Who?

sexobon 09-18-2010 10:17 PM

Will any shawnee do? Here's a shawnee666 [NSFW] that I once referred to in the "The (Blank) of the Beast" thread.

morethanpretty 09-18-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 683305)
I still miss shawnee.

I miss her too.
Agree with the recent banning, but think we're still short 1....

Flint 09-18-2010 10:53 PM

What? Where's Shawnee. She can't leave.

xoxoxoBruce 09-19-2010 12:05 AM

sexobon gets it.

Hiding behind the guise of championing the Cellar ladies, (who are more than capable of taking care of themselves, thank you), isn't fooling anyone. Continually picking the same fight for months, trying to gather support, is tedious.

I banned him for 30 days. If he continues to be a disruption, he'll be gone for good.
If you don't like my decision, that's your privilege, in 3 months you'll have someone else.

casimendocina 09-19-2010 02:21 AM

Where's Zen disappeared to?

glatt 09-19-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 683328)
in 3 months you'll have someone else.

Are you saying you won't do it again? Because I think you did a great job just now, and it would be a shame if you you were out of the running for the next term.

Sundae 09-19-2010 07:38 AM

Shit. What with being preoccupied with me, and also only dipping my toe in here, I hadn't even noticed the Shaw was missing. Which makes me feel horribly guilty.

When I was at work and free to waste as much time as I wanted on the internet (I did my work, but I was SO bored, hence career change) I was in constant contact with Shawnee. Also I was working and had spare money, so would send her silly little cheer-up gifts. When I moved back home my situation changed completely. I have LESS internet access, a more fulfilling job - even though I'm not paid for it - and much less money.

Personally I feel like I've abandoned Shawnee (and Bri, but she has a better support network).
I'm nowhere near egotistical enough to think this has contributed to her leaving, but I can't help wonder if I'd been there on PM as previously I might have been able to talk through the situation with her. Because I also missed the threads in which she felt attacked.

If you read this L, please come back!

morethanpretty 09-19-2010 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl (Post 683357)
Shit. What with being preoccupied with me, and also only dipping my toe in here, I hadn't even noticed the Shaw was missing. Which makes me feel horribly guilty.

When I was at work and free to waste as much time as I wanted on the internet (I did my work, but I was SO bored, hence career change) I was in constant contact with Shawnee. Also I was working and had spare money, so would send her silly little cheer-up gifts. When I moved back home my situation changed completely. I have LESS internet access, a more fulfilling job - even though I'm not paid for it - and much less money.

Personally I feel like I've abandoned Shawnee (and Bri, but she has a better support network).
I'm nowhere near egotistical enough to think this has contributed to her leaving, but I can't help wonder if I'd been there on PM as previously I might have been able to talk through the situation with her. Because I also missed the threads in which she felt attacked.

If you read this L, please come back!

Send her a PM, if she has it set up like me, it'll go to her regular email to let her know. Lets start a campaign of PM'ing shaw nice things!

morethanpretty 09-19-2010 12:39 PM

Shaw pm'd me back. Says she's fine and loves all the awesome dwellars! She's just busy killing hobos and finding new hiding spots. The cops discovered the basement under the school that she'd been using so she's having to go further afield now.

Spexxvet 09-20-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexobon (Post 683294)
physical threats against other dwellars,

I remember classic doing that, but not redux...

classicman 09-20-2010 04:21 PM

Yes I did and I apologized to him and the board. Whats your point?
Did it have anything to do with refux? no.

Spexxvet 09-20-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 683611)
Yes I did and I apologized to him and the board. Whats your point?
Did it have anything to do with refux? no.

Stop stalking me.

classicman 09-20-2010 04:36 PM

:hide: