The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Radar versus UG: the poll (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=21771)

Undertoad 01-01-2010 10:13 AM

Radar versus UG: the poll

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar
Yes, by all means compare the articulate, well-reasoned, factual, honest, posts I've written to the nonsensical, lunatic, rants of a mental midget like UG. Most here in the Cellar, and in the world in general would say I'm heads and shoulders above you in intellect, class, honor, integrity, honesty, education, and above all sanity. Some in here would vote against me in such a poll out of spite, but if they were honest, I doubt you'd have a single vote in an honest assessment of any of those areas, let alone have you actually beat me in them.

If you were to hire 100 unbiased psychiatrists, all 100 of them would vote for me in the sanity department over you.

Please vote, and vote honestly.

Griff 01-01-2010 10:58 AM

There are no winners here. We need them both to maintain equalibrium.

Shawnee123 01-01-2010 11:53 AM

They're just being themselves. I think it's kind of fun, to "watch" them bicker. They're our Bickersons!

Trilby 01-01-2010 12:01 PM

I voted for UG.

Radar has been outdoing himself lately.

lumberjim 01-01-2010 12:15 PM

i'm writng in undertoad. his heads are CLEARLY better

skysidhe 01-01-2010 12:40 PM

I do not read more of a snippet here or there of either of them.:o

,,so I couldn't vote or wouldn't vote.

I like bickersons better than asshats.

fargon 01-01-2010 02:29 PM

They both bring balance to the FORCE!!!

SamIam 01-01-2010 02:45 PM

I sometimes think radar posts some of his wierd stuff because he is an attention whore. UG, on the other hand, actually believes his own crap.

capnhowdy 01-01-2010 07:35 PM

I voted UG. I lost respect for Radar when I learned how he feels about women in a thread about killing his wife if she ever opted for divorce. Correct me if I'm wrong.... I'm depending on my memory, which isn't quite up to par these days.

classicman 01-01-2010 07:51 PM

in many ways they are both opposite sides of the same coin.

casimendocina 01-02-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 622443)
in many ways they are both opposite sides of the same coin.

Cliche! Noooooooooooooooooooo!

xoxoxoBruce 01-02-2010 01:34 AM

OK then, they're the same side of opposite coins. Better? :rolleyes:

sexobon 01-03-2010 03:52 AM

Perhaps, if the coins are racketeer nickels.

Radar 01-03-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by capnhowdy (Post 622436)
I voted UG. I lost respect for Radar when I learned how he feels about women in a thread about killing his wife if she ever opted for divorce. Correct me if I'm wrong.... I'm depending on my memory, which isn't quite up to par these days.

I'll correct you. I didn't say I'd kill my wife if she wanted to divorce me. She could go right ahead. What I said is I'd kill her before letting her take my daughter away from me and spiriting her away to Vietnam. If she wanted to divorce me and leave my daughter with me, I would have no beef with her other than losing my wife whom I love very much.

DanaC 01-03-2010 06:29 PM

She's her daughter too. Not to mention your daughter would hate you forever more if you did that. You'd rather deprive your daughter of her mother entirely than have her live apart from you?

Radar 01-03-2010 06:39 PM

I'd rather stay married to my wife and live with her and our daughter happily as a family like we are currently doing. If I can't have that, I'd rather my wife and I both see our daughter all the time with my daughter either living with her IN AMERICA or with me IN AMERICA. During arguments in the past, she has threatened me by saying she would take my daughter to Vietnam or someplace else in the world and never let me see her again. She doesn't say it anymore, but she did when this subject was first discussed.

If I had custody of her, I'd never prevent her from seeing her mother, or even staying with her mother for long visits...IN AMERICA. I'd never allow her to take my daughter to Vietnam unless I went along for the trip and my daughter never left my presence.

xoxoxoBruce 01-03-2010 06:43 PM

Eh, Mothers are over rated. Would a kid rather have broccoli and Brussels sprouts with Mom or Pizza and Poptarts with Dad?

DanaC 01-03-2010 06:44 PM

I get why that'd upset you radar. I get why that is unacceptable. I don;t get how you think that'd justify murder.

Radar 01-03-2010 06:45 PM

Actually it's more like fish head and squid soup with rice with mom, or meatloaf with mashed potatoes and veggies with dad.

Radar 01-03-2010 06:50 PM

If someone tries to take your kid away from you permanently, you don't see it as a valid justification to kill them? I have never tried to justify murder. Not all killing is murder. Many people would kill those who try to steal their children.

Dana, perhaps we can discuss this in another thread or through private messages. This one was created so people can talk about what a douchebag I am and compare me to the biggest asshole on this board. Far be it from me to hijack a thread where I'm referred to as a narcissistic asshat with an unearned superiority complex even though the only person I've claimed superiority over is the most inferior person to ever post here.

xoxoxoBruce 01-03-2010 06:51 PM

Fuck that, I'd run away and join the circus for the cotton candy and peanuts. :lol:

DanaC 01-03-2010 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar (Post 623101)
Dana, perhaps we can discuss this in another thread or through private messages. This one was created so people can talk about what a douchebag I am and compare me to the biggest asshole on this board. Far be it from me to hijack a thread where I'm referred to as a narcissistic asshat with an unearned superiority complex even though the only person I've claimed superiority over is the most inferior person to ever post here.

Ok. That made me laugh heartily.

Cicero 01-03-2010 08:04 PM

In the spirit of the holidays I am on stfu mode.

spudcon 01-03-2010 08:43 PM

UG never insulted me.

Trilby 01-05-2010 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spudcon (Post 623154)
UG never insulted me.

me either. :D

DanaC 01-05-2010 07:54 AM

he's insulted me plenty of times, but there are worst things in the world than harsh words.

Spexxvet 01-05-2010 08:15 AM

He insulted me until I put him on my ignore list.

Trilby 01-05-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 623821)
he's insulted me plenty of times, but there are worst things in the world than harsh words.

there are, for example, pointed sticks.

monster 01-05-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 623839)
there are, for example, pointed sticks.

or simply being one of them. Or their bastard love-child

Radar 01-05-2010 01:11 PM

This isn't the troll poll, or the popularity contest poll, or the which guy pisses me off the most poll. It's the intellect, class, honor, and integrity poll.

Insulting you is not a sign that I am lacking in any of these areas. It just means you were snarky or rude to me at some point so I returned the favor with an insult.

Undertoad 01-05-2010 01:16 PM

To be fully clear, it should be the "intellect, class, honor, integrity, honesty, education, and above all sanity poll", but it turns out there's a character limit on the question.

monster 01-05-2010 01:43 PM

that's OK, there a character limit on the subjects too. or is that limitation?

toranokaze 01-05-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar (Post 623101)
I've claimed superiority over is the most inferior person to ever post here.

Why do we need to drag Emma into this thread?