The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dom/sub (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=12165)

Jaden 10-25-2006 09:55 PM

Dom/sub

Hi
Im really new to this, im not sure what to say. but hear it goes. recently ive found out that im a sub. I guess what they call a life style sub. ide like to meet a female dom, for discussion or maybe more. I’m not into a lot of pain, mostly just control, I like to be owned. im not sure how to meet people like this... if some one has advice on what I can do, could you email me? if you have questions I can ancer them.
Jaden_alucard@hotmail.com

Aliantha 10-25-2006 10:31 PM

Where do you live Jayden? if you're anywhere near Australia maybe DucksNuts can help you. :)

morethanpretty 10-25-2006 10:49 PM

Welcolm Jaden...and I must say you are very open about your sex style. I like being dominated and sometimes I like to dominate depends on my mood.
If you live in TX try craigslist. services. erotic. or personals.
Is the alucard in your email address perhaps the Alucard from the great anime Hellsing? If so...thats awesome! But if you're a sub you aren't very Alucard-ish.

DucksNuts 10-25-2006 11:05 PM

*cough*bitch*cough*

Aliantha 10-25-2006 11:08 PM

lol

wolf 10-26-2006 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaden
if some one has advice on what I can do, could you email me? if you have questions I can ancer them.

Dear Son of Dracula (didn't fool anyone in the movie, either),

I would only accept a sub who is able to spell and properly use punctuation.

Mistress wolf

Trilby 10-26-2006 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf
Dear Son of Dracula (didn't fool anyone in the movie, either),

I would only accept a sub who is able to spell and properly use punctuation.

Mistress wolf

hee, hee!

This doesn't strike anyone as a bit troll-ish? Like, one minute you're exchanging naughty emails and the next minute you're being buried alive in this guys back yard? Though, it is possible that I watch too much Law&Order:SVU.

SteveDallas 10-26-2006 08:16 AM

"Another split infitive??? That's it, no flogging for you tonight!"

(And yes, it does seem mildly troll-ish.)

Elspode 10-26-2006 01:15 PM

The Cellar does seem rather an odd place to come out of the dungeon in search of a dom. I mean, there's like a zillion dom sites and profiles out there...why here?

Clodfobble 10-26-2006 01:21 PM

Could be a cop looking for pedophiles.

Flint 10-26-2006 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaden
...I like to be owned...

DucksNuts 10-26-2006 06:29 PM

Oh my fucken god Flint!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shall call you an arsehole, be pissed at your for like 5 mins, then continue to read your posts (because I suck at holding grudges) but seriously....

I'm PISSED right at this minute!!

footfootfoot 10-26-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble
Could be a cop looking for pedophiles.

That's Ibram's job. He's never denied it when I accused him of being a fed.

glatt 10-26-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot
That's Ibram's job. He's never denied it when I accused him of being a fed.

Yeah! You saw him try to entrap me when he asked for a place to crash in the DC area when he was running away from home. I'm too smart to fall for it though.

footfootfoot 10-26-2006 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt
Yeah! You saw him try to entrap me when he asked for a place to crash in the DC area when he was running away from home. I'm too smart to fall for it though.

Good point, I missed that. But you work at a law firm, correct? We'd expect you to be on your toes.

xoxoxoBruce 04-29-2007 08:36 PM

Bump for Cloud

Cloud 04-29-2007 08:40 PM

:smack: oh, god. I've set myself up for a huge ribbing, haven't I?

Maybe I'll start a thread about anal sex, one of my favorite subjects. Or fellatio, another one of 'em. Would serve you right!

buggers!

xoxoxoBruce 04-29-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339129)

Maybe I'll start a thread about anal sex, one of my favorite subjects. Or fellatio, another one of 'em. Would serve you right!

buggers!

Go ahead, I was just trying to inspire you to stop pining about the lack of sex and get posting some.

Cloud 04-29-2007 08:55 PM

well, where do I put it? Home Base (snicker)? Nothingland (since I got none)? Health (it IS healthy); Parenting ('cause that's what causes it)?

richlevy 04-29-2007 08:55 PM

Okay, here's one.

Reporters from the National Enquirer and the Drudge Report acting on a tip burst into a hotel room and find Rosie O'Donnell and Ann Coulter in a compromising position.

Which one is wearing the strap-on?:p:blush:

Quote:

Actually, most of the people here are pragmatists, so I would say not ribbed, but with a reservoir tip.:D

BTW, when you were talking about pierced septums awhile back, for about 2 seconds I got my body parts confused and thought you meant pierced rectums.:headshake Now I see you mentioning anal sex. Interesting.

Ibby 04-29-2007 09:02 PM

WHOA, i missed this thread the first time around!

Heyyyy... I'm not a fed!
Though I'd probably look mighty sharp in an FBI suit...

Ibby 04-29-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339144)
well, where do I put it? Home Base (snicker)? Nothingland (since I got none)? Health (it IS healthy); Parenting ('cause that's what causes it)?

Hey, lets just start a sex forum!

No, wait, that's relationships.

Cloud 04-29-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy (Post 339145)
BTW, when you were talking about pierced septums awhile back, for about 2 seconds I got my body parts confused and thought you meant pierced rectums.:headshake Now I see you mentioning anal sex. Interesting.

Yay! I'm interesting! for 2 seconds! :3eye:

Yep; anal piercings are possible, barely, but rare. A guiche, on the other hand (in the perineum) is a sensitive and popular choice.

richlevy 04-29-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339152)
Yay! I'm interesting! for 2 seconds! :3eye:

Yep; anal piercings are possible, barely, but rare. A guiche, on the other hand (in the perineum) is a sensitive and popular choice.

Okay, way too much information for me, but who knows about the rest of the Cellar.

I would imagine explaining some piercings to the people staffing the airport metal detector must be interesting.

I had to look up guiche. Thank you Wikipedia. Somehow, I don't think I would have found it in Britannica.:rolleyes:

BTW Cloud. You're interesting for a lot more than 2 seconds. Whole minutes in fact. Keep on posting.

Undertoad 04-29-2007 09:21 PM

hehehehe you didn't say taint

Cloud 04-29-2007 09:23 PM

Oh, the metal detector (rolls eyes). Some people vehemently maintain they set it off, and others just as vehemently say that proper body jewelry (which is non-ferrous) does not set it off.

I've never set it off going through the arches, but hand wands may get you a body search.

Cloud 04-29-2007 09:25 PM

the guiche is a popular place to hand weights from.

:)

and thanks, Rich!

richlevy 04-29-2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339161)
Oh, the metal detector (rolls eyes). Some people vehemently maintain they set it off, and others just as vehemently say that proper body jewelry (which is non-ferrous) does not set it off.

I've never set it off going through the arches, but hand wands may get you a body search.

You know I saw those on sale at Circuit City a few months ago. It's too bad I didn't know that then.:p

BTW, I'd say that security arches wouldn't be secure if all they found was ferrous metals.

xoxoxoBruce 04-30-2007 03:44 AM

Wiki says;
Quote:

Although a guiche normally runs perpendicular to the direction of the penis, lateral placements are possible. A series of guiche piercings in parallel to the direction of the penis is be called a guiche ladder, and might commonly be seen as an extension of a frenum ladder.
I'm confused, wouldn't "perpendicular to the direction of the penis" and "lateral placements", be the same thing?

Spexxvet 04-30-2007 07:54 AM

Quote:

buggers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339144)

First - I'll tell you where I'LL put it, baby. :doit:

Second - "Parenting ('cause that's what causes it)?" Helloooo? You mentioned anal and fellatio. Am I confused or do these activities NOT cause parenting? ;)

wolf 04-30-2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy (Post 339165)
BTW, I'd say that security arches wouldn't be secure if all they found was ferrous metals.

It's called a magnetometer for a reason.

They aren't secure, and should be utilized in conjunction with a physical search. I have a knife (stainless steel, I'm not talking games with titanium) that I can carry through a metal detector. I usually make a point of doing so when we're training new staff.

Dagney 04-30-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 339263)
First - I'll tell you where I'LL put it, baby. :doit:

Second - "Parenting ('cause that's what causes it)?" Helloooo? You mentioned anal and fellatio. Am I confused or do these activities NOT cause parenting? ;)

Some may say that anal sex causes lawyers. Or so I've heard ;)

Cloud 04-30-2007 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 339254)
Wiki says;I'm confused, wouldn't "perpendicular to the direction of the penis" and "lateral placements", be the same thing?

yeah, it's poorly worded

Cloud 04-30-2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 339263)
"Parenting ('cause that's what causes it)?" Helloooo? You mentioned anal and fellatio. Am I confused or do these activities NOT cause parenting? ;)

picky, picky!

BigV 04-30-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 339254)
Wiki says;I'm confused, wouldn't "perpendicular to the direction of the penis" and "lateral placements", be the same thing?

??

Some of us "dress left", so to speak. I'm afraid to ask what direction that would imply for the hardware. Down the inside of my thigh?

Cloud 04-30-2007 02:07 PM

er, not for a guiche.

Iggy 05-01-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

buggers!

But I already started one about anal sex... :redface:

Jaden 11-30-2007 06:13 AM

Wow! i posted this, but then forgot about it (blush) i made a ot of postes. thank you all for your replys. some of you were vary kind.

TheMercenary 11-30-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 339399)
er, not for a guiche.

That would be for the Prince Albert.

Shawnee123 11-30-2007 10:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sure, Dom ate a Sub or two, but he liked other kinds of sandwiches as well.

Cloud 11-30-2007 10:43 AM

so were you able to make contact with like-minded people in your area, Jaden?

ZenGum 11-30-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 412107)
so were you able to make contact with like-minded people in your area, Jaden?

Now you just have to wait for a year or so for his reply. :)

Shawnee123 11-30-2007 11:06 AM

A YEAR? Fuck, I so wanted to know.

ZenGum 11-30-2007 11:19 AM

Maybe he'll get quicker.
Maybe his mistress will teach him not to be so tardy. :whip:

Shawnee123 11-30-2007 11:20 AM

Oh we can only hope.

Cicero 11-30-2007 11:24 AM

Look, it's an adult trying to act like a teenager. I hope no one took the jail bait. Plainly, an adult that thinks they can trip over grammatical and punctuation errors and not get caught by Cicero, who notices an adult spelling all the right stuff...

If I am wrong, which there is a 50/50 I am....Here is my advice:
:)

Jaden....an adult board is not the place to go with your inclinations. Stick to people you know on myspace or facebook or whatever you young "whipper snappers" do.....I'm sure there is someone your age that you know that lives in your area that you can talk to about this.

It is called: Gothic all ages night.....go to it. Meet Dom's your age, and try to keep the adults out of trouble.
That is my piece of advice.

Jaden 11-30-2007 04:27 PM

meet people

thank you, yes i meet people. more or less. no im not a teenager, nor was i poseing as one. im sorry if my poor spelling and what not ofended you. i understand its foolisness on my part for any type of compassion in that regard.

Cicero 11-30-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaden (Post 412263)
thank you, yes i meet people. more or less. no im not a teenager, nor was i poseing as one. im sorry if my poor spelling and what not ofended you. i understand its foolisness on my part for any type of compassion in that regard.

Apology accepted, now bend over, touch your toes, and go to the appropriate board before I beat you silly! Do it now.
:D

http://www.boundforum.com/forum/default.asp

binky 11-30-2007 06:27 PM

oh crap guiche piercing led me to this page whch seems really painful even though I don't have a penis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenum_ladder

Cloud 11-30-2007 06:59 PM

A frenum ladder is one of my favorites; definately one of the most beautiful and classy set of piercings

richlevy 11-30-2007 09:50 PM

Just looking at the accompanying picture caused my penis to completely retract:eek:. I'm going to have to coax the little guy out with Graham crackers and R-rated videos.;)

SteveDallas 11-30-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 412125)
Maybe he'll get quicker.
Maybe his mistress will teach him not to be so tardy. :whip:

This reminds me of a quote I read from some sex writer .. can't remember who.. Pat Califia? Anyway they said something to the effect, I need an editorial assistant who can show up for work on time and work hard. All I'm getting is wannabes who screw up on purpose hoping that I'll "punish" them for it!

TheMercenary 12-07-2007 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richlevy (Post 412313)
Just looking at the accompanying picture caused my penis to completely retract:eek:. I'm going to have to coax the little guy out with Graham crackers and R-rated videos.;)

:lol:

Sundae 12-07-2007 04:23 PM

The only thing ever to come out of anyone piercing their bits is that we have Binky here. The rest grims me out majorly.

BigV 12-07-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas (Post 412324)
This reminds me of a quote I read from some sex writer .. can't remember who.. Pat Califia? Anyway they said something to the effect, I need an editorial assistant who can show up for work on time and work hard. All I'm getting is wannabes who screw up on purpose hoping that I'll "punish" them for it!

What did the sadist say when asked by the masochist "beat me, beat me!"?

"No."

ZenGum 12-08-2007 08:47 AM

A lesbian sadist named Loom,
took a gay masochist to her room,
where they argued a lot,
about who would do what,
and how, and with which, and to whom.

TheMercenary 12-08-2007 12:49 PM

Who is really in charge, the dom or the sub. An age old question.

Cloud 12-08-2007 04:27 PM

Both are. In their own way. :)

TheMercenary 12-08-2007 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 414605)
Both are. In their own way. :)

Much of the argument has said it is the sub and not the Dom, which is topsy-turvy to what most people would believe.

Daddys_Baby 03-17-2009 10:27 AM

Well........

I found my Master on collarme.com. Just wanted to throw that out there.......