The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Psssttt...Wolf is a Really Nice Person...Don't Tell Anyone! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4757)

Elspode 01-07-2004 10:08 PM

Psssttt...Wolf is a Really Nice Person...Don't Tell Anyone!

Yes, it is true. Wolf, if not Pagan, would probably be considered a saint. But, since she *is* Pagan, she gets an even better designation...yes, that's right, Wolf is a Goddess!

I'm not gonna say exactly why I know this, but I do know it. And there is also someone else kicking around here who shall remain nameless (only because I don't know who it is, exactly) who is also an especially decent and thoughtful person.

I've said a lot of thanks here recently, but I suppose it is difficult to say too many, so, yet again...thanks.

Now, I expect you all to drive yourselves nuts trying to figure exactly what kindness to which I refer. Be creative. Extra points for surrealistic guesses.

insoluble 01-07-2004 10:39 PM

The only thing that comes to mind is in really bad taste, so I will leave it unsaid!

xoxoxoBruce 01-07-2004 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by insoluble
The only thing that comes to mind is in really bad taste, so I will leave it unsaid!
Good move, now bow down before the Goddess.....she's packin.:D

wolf 01-08-2004 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by insoluble
Good judgment.

Notion way off base.

Coupla things ...

1. I'm WAY monogamous.
2. As a corollary, I do NOT mess in mated relationships, including the "marriage on the skids, really, we don't communicate at all" variety.
3. Flying would have been required. Flying is something I will do, actually enjoy, but also actively try to avoid. This also would have required considerable financial outlay. I'm no pauper, but I'm also not into the big unnecessary expenses.

plthijinx 01-08-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by wolf
3. Flying would have been required. Flying is something I will do, actually enjoy, but also actively try to avoid. This also would have required considerable financial outlay. I'm no pauper, but I'm also not into the big unnecessary expenses.
c'mon wolf....you can rent a 150 or a tomahawk dirt cheap!! (well down here anyway)

BrianR 01-08-2004 07:36 AM

Define "dirt cheap". Last time I checked, a 150 cost $47/hr wet plus extra fees such as landing fees.

Brian

dar512 01-08-2004 09:01 AM

Re: Psssttt...Wolf is a Really Nice Person...Don't Tell Anyone!

Quote:

Originally posted by Elspode
Yes, it is true. Wolf, if not Pagan, would probably be considered a saint. But, since she *is* Pagan, she gets an even better designation...yes, that's right, Wolf is a Goddess!

It's what we all suspected. But it's good to have our suspicions confirmed.

I won't make guesses. They all would be maudlin and that sort of thing makes me soggy and hard to light. I've been known to cry over AT&T commercials.

Elspode 01-08-2004 10:26 AM

I was sort of hoping people might make humorous guesses, not prurient suppositions...

I should have known better...sigh. :)

wolf 01-08-2004 10:28 AM

Actually, I thought they had done fairly well ... one lascivious hint, remainder of thread consumed with topic drift.

Undertoad 01-08-2004 10:59 AM

I'll guess... she provided some specific piece of information concerning your hospital, or provided some information or motivation to your hospital, that improved your son's situation.

Elspode 01-08-2004 12:12 PM

Nah...if it had been that, I'd have been specific. Unless she'd asked me not to, because it could be construed by John Ashcroft as having given medical advice without a license, in anticipated violation of Patriot VII...

lumberjim 01-08-2004 12:36 PM

....uh, she sent a boquet of firearms to the hospital?

or

you mentioned your whacko pagan beliefs in the presence of the hsop.'s overacheiving psych resident, and when they wanted to commit you, she vouched for you? and possibly threatened said resident's personal safety and/or offered to increase the lead level in his/her diet?

or

she wrote you a long heart rending personal message full of hope and inspiration?

Elspode 01-08-2004 01:22 PM

Jim is much closer, but still wildly off. Oh, wait...we already knew he was wildly off...nevermind. :D

Sun_Sparkz 01-08-2004 06:15 PM

Does it invole Stephen at all El?? come on .. one clue won't hurt. :)

juju 01-09-2004 01:25 AM

She sent a boquet of flowers?