The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I'm sorry (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=28052)

Aliantha 09-19-2012 05:36 PM

I'm sorry

That every post I make lately seems to relate to my current condition and the frustrations and hopes that go along with it.

I meant to confine it to the thread I initially started 9 MONTHS AGO!!!, but can't seem to stop whining all over the joint.

Those of you who are my fb friends will note that you here on the cellar are not the only sufferers of my interminable moaning, so maybe that makes you feel less victimised.

So that's that. I'm going to try and shut up now. :)

Griff 09-19-2012 06:25 PM

If I was 9 mos. pregnant there would be no end to bitching on my part! ;) Seriously don't be concerned.

Clodfobble 09-19-2012 06:30 PM

It's cool. But if you do feel the need to make it up to us, cute baby pics will suffice. :)

monster 09-19-2012 08:16 PM

No, I want the dancing video.....

Lamplighter 09-19-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 831034)
If I was 9 mos. pregnant there would be no end to bitching on my part! ;) Seriously don't be concerned.

Me too !

Aliantha 09-19-2012 10:31 PM

Thanks guys. :)

Sundae 09-20-2012 01:40 AM

Pregnancy is kind of a big deal...
Creation of a human being and all that.
And this has been a tough time for you.

You stick with the work you have right now.
And if you get postpartum depression share it with us too.
We (the Cellar) have been through job loss, relationship break-ups, cancer, serious illness, death of a loved one, gender reassignment and more. Just because it's a few less limericks and a few more stressed posts, doesn't mean you're not part of the fambly.

Stick with us chick.

Trilby 09-20-2012 02:07 AM

'Salright!

That's what we're here for!

Well,, that and to occasionally cunt punch one another. :)

jimhelm 09-20-2012 08:36 AM

hang on, I have to switch over to lumberjim for this:

lumberjim 09-20-2012 08:39 AM

OK...

so, you say you're sorry for making everything you talk about relate to your current state of poor me-ishnes....

and you figure the best way to do that would be for you to start a whole thread about it?

Isn't this just more of the same, but turned up a notch?

jimhelm 09-20-2012 08:43 AM

yeah... sorry about that. couldn't resist all the delicious irony.

I actually hadn't noticed you whining... but I'll take your word for it. personal reality has a way of turning everything you do into reflections of your inner concern. I get it. your friends get it.

Aliantha 09-20-2012 05:41 PM

Thanks Jim, and get fucked lj. :)

Yeah I did notice the irony of what I was doing at the time, but I figured I'd just do an across the board thing because I've spread my moaning far and wide and wanted everyone to know that I'm aware of how annoying I might be being. I know most of you are very understanding about it all, and believe me, I appreciate the support so much. You all have really helped me through this rough spot more than you might realise, which is why I probably felt the need to acknowledge to you all that i'm aware of what a pain I might have been. :)

Happy Monkey 09-20-2012 06:44 PM

That's all well and good, but I'm not hearing anything about ur finger.

JBKlyde 09-20-2012 10:21 PM

I would like to be a part of the family.. like the crazy uncle..

Clodfobble 09-21-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBK
I would like to be a part of the family.. like the crazy uncle..

Aw, that's sweet. I find myself oddly moved by this post.