The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Idiot of The Day (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24867)

Gravdigr 05-31-2011 03:32 PM

May 31, 2011

1 Attachment(s)
from Kentucky.com

If I got twenty-some odd pounds of weed, I'll be damned if I'm going to work. Just saying.

Pico and ME 06-03-2011 04:18 PM

Man Reports Kitten Attack

Officer Finds Kitten 'Calm'

Its not from the Onion, believe it or not

A 24-year-old man called police to report that a kitten attacked him on Thursday, investigators said. The incident was reported at about 4 p.m. Thursday in the 5500 block of Meadowood Drive. According to a police report, the man told an officer that he found the kitten in a wood pile behind his house. An officer said the man told him he grabbed the kitten "and tied to tie a string around the kitten's neck," prompting the kitten to bite him on the thumb. The man showed the officer a puncture through the top and bottom of his thumb. "Both punctures were minor, with little bleeding," part of the police report read. The officer said the kitten was very calm and wasn't aggressive unless provoked when he saw the animal.
The kitten was taken to the Speedway Street Department.

morethanpretty 06-03-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pico and ME (Post 738134)
Man Reports Kitten Attack

Officer Finds Kitten 'Calm'

Its not from the Onion, believe it or not

A 24-year-old man called police to report that a kitten attacked him on Thursday, investigators said. The incident was reported at about 4 p.m. Thursday in the 5500 block of Meadowood Drive. According to a police report, the man told an officer that he found the kitten in a wood pile behind his house. An officer said the man told him he grabbed the kitten "and tied to tie a string around the kitten's neck," prompting the kitten to bite him on the thumb. The man showed the officer a puncture through the top and bottom of his thumb. "Both punctures were minor, with little bleeding," part of the police report read. The officer said the kitten was very calm and wasn't aggressive unless provoked when he saw the animal.
The kitten was taken to the Speedway Street Department.

Its thirst for blood was satisfied by then, but just wait until next time.

footfootfoot 06-03-2011 04:59 PM

look at the bones!

Gravdigr 06-04-2011 05:34 PM

"Run away, run away!!!"

footfootfoot 06-26-2011 09:46 AM

This knucklehead is a sure win for Darwin Lifetime Achievement Award.

I guess he cleared the house.

Quote:

When the newlyweds got back home, they decided to engage in a little house clearing practice, in case their home was ever invaded. They had done this before. Joshua Beasley had completed a gun safety course, and felt as though he knew how to handle firearms safely. As he entered the kitchen where Alaina stood by the sink, she pointed her finger at him, pretending to have a gun. Joshua Beasley shouldered his shotgun and pulled the trigger...
Besides, you shouldn't dry fire your weapon anyway.

Perry Winkle 06-26-2011 11:18 AM

Wow. What a bunch of fucking morons. Where the hell in Nebraska do they live that they are so worried about having to defend their home with a shotgun that they practice it?

These "tactical" obsessed people bother me. The knife world has a huge audience for tactical knives. Few of these guys have any sort of fighting training, and almost none have any actual hand to hand combat experience. Yet they believe they would actually be able to use their fighting knife (or 14" bowie) to defend themselves.

I'm sure I'll be a hypocrite and sell tactical knives to any and everyone. Maybe I'll also include information on where to get proper training.

Lola Bunny 06-26-2011 02:46 PM

Maybe that's why my father never let me learn how to shoot a gun. So, I carried a knife instead. :rolleyes: :lol: Don't worry, I had pepper spray on me at the time too....hmm...and a taser? :lol: Just a background story of why, I had night classes back in college and there were recent rape incidents at the time. Back then, the campus was rather empty by the time I got out of classes.

Gravdigr 07-05-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perry Winkle (Post 742073)
Wow. What a bunch of fucking morons. Where the hell in Nebraska do they live that they are so worried about having to defend their home with a shotgun that they practice it?

If you're gonna have a weapon, you need to practice with it, no?

What they should have been practicing beforehand, is trigger discipline.:neutral:

Gravdigr 07-10-2011 02:57 PM

Idiot of the Maybe-Not-Today-Maybe-Not-Tomorrow-But-Soon:

BigV 07-18-2011 10:46 AM

Hey!

He's using the same camera and enclosure I have. It's a Canon A710IS and the enclosure is a WP-DC6.

I don't have his polar bear though.

ZenGum 07-18-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 744093)
Idiot of the Maybe-Not-Today-Maybe-Not-Tomorrow-But-Soon:

You've tried Turducken. Now, if this man eats a bacon sandwich, you can sample Manbearpig!

Okay, Bearmanpig. :p

Gravdigr 08-09-2011 03:10 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Got a bunch of these in an email.

Here's the best/worst of 'em:

Gravdigr 08-09-2011 03:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this one.

grynch 08-10-2011 02:35 AM

following on from the first story..

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/fe...ot-in-the-mail