The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Products You Never Knew Existed (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24831)

infinite monkey 11-01-2011 01:16 PM

What's a 'degradeable poo bag'? Do they mean like bio-degradeable? If not, do they mean you can say mean things to the poo bag? What must one do to degrade the poo bag? I mean, you're pretty much at the bottom anyway, if you're the poo bag. :confused:

BigV 11-01-2011 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 767968)
Occupy fillintheblank could use those shitboxes.

I have a Luggable Loo, my very own portable throne, so that I can take a dump in the woods like a queen.

This is much more portable.
Quote:

Using a U.S. Army Surplus Ammo-Can as an Emergency Camping Toilet

HungLikeJesus 11-01-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 769059)
What's a 'degradeable poo bag'? Do they mean like bio-degradeable? If not, do they mean you can say mean things to the poo bag? What must one do to degrade the poo bag? I mean, you're pretty much at the bottom anyway, if you're the poo bag. :confused:

Poor little Winnie the Poo Bag.

infinite monkey 11-01-2011 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus (Post 769076)
Poor little Winnie the Poo Bag.

Oh, bother! :poohsmilie:

wolf 11-02-2011 11:23 AM

The Vortex Tunnel.

Who knew.

This is possibly the coolest thing in the whole world.

I went to a Haunted House last night (Old Bloodworth Manor).

After some twisty maze stuff, and a mad scientist, I was ushered into this area by either a small child or a dwarf. I'm not sure which.

And then ... wow. Just wow.

It was like being in that episode of The Six Million Dollar Man, the one with Andre the Giant as Bigfoot.

After going through the haunt once, I was able to go back and play with the tunnel. A lot. Like for twenty minutes, playing with the visual/spatial effects. Leaning toward the direction of rotation is more disorienting than away from it, and if you pick a fixed point straight ahead of you, the sensation of movement is even more disorienting.

I have great kinesthetic sense, and was unable to walk a straight line through it.

Gravdigr 11-02-2011 11:38 AM

WOW...They get expensive as all hell if'n you want wheels...I mean $7-8,000 is plenty, but, $24,000 for rims?

Very cool though.

wolf 11-02-2011 01:38 PM

My friends are REALLY into the haunted house thing. They can also take the Vortex Tunnel to events and set it up without the haunted house parts. I don't know if they'll actually end up doing that, though.

The video on that site really doesn't do the experience justice.

My friend went through it with her macaw.

The bird was screaming the whole time ... "Ohmigod, ohmigod,ohmigod ... Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!"

Why have an expensive toy and an expensive pet if you can't mess with them ...

Trilby 11-02-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 769522)
Why have an expensive toy and an expensive pet if you can't mess with them ...

Exactly what I say about my kids.

:D

BigV 11-02-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 769070)

This one, less so.

ps, bring money. if you have any left over, you can wipe with it. if you can afford this toilet, you probably do so already .

Scriveyn 11-02-2011 02:49 PM

Even more so, the Siberian port-a-potty, two sturdy sticks: one to hold on to, the second to fend off the wolves.

Gravdigr 11-04-2011 04:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
`

Clodfobble 11-04-2011 05:13 PM

Those are donated and distributed as part of disaster-relief aid.

Gravdigr 11-06-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigV (Post 769549)

This one, less so.

ps, bring money. if you have any left over, you can wipe with it. if you can afford this toilet, you probably do so already .

I see hijinks galore when a remote control bidet comes into the equation.:eek:

BigV 11-07-2011 10:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 770215)
`

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 770225)
Those are donated and distributed as part of disaster-relief aid.

Interesting product. Here's the first one I ever saw. It was on the ground in Bay St. Louis Mississippi. I took the picture in October of 2005, on a trip I took there after Hurricane Katrina.

Attachment 35166

Clodfobble 11-07-2011 11:09 AM

I've never seen them in person, only featured in an episode of Popular Mechanics for Kids (Elisha Cuthbert's secret child acting past!) from about 1992 or so.