The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   July 8, 2010: Fingernailed (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=23102)

Nirvana 07-07-2010 12:35 PM

July 8, 2010: Fingernailed

What were you thinking MS Lohan?

LINK

http://cellar.org/2010/lohanop.jpg

Sundae 07-07-2010 12:52 PM

Send her to prison, I say!

Pete Zicato 07-07-2010 12:58 PM

She is going - 90 days.

Which hopefully means a 90 day moratorium on media coverage of the mess she's made of her life.

Sundae 07-07-2010 01:02 PM

(I know)

glatt 07-07-2010 01:05 PM

Awesome! I love today's camera technology.

xoxoxoBruce 07-07-2010 01:17 PM

Better pic.
http://cellar.org/2010/Lindsay-nails.jpg

Nirvana 07-07-2010 01:36 PM

What about NSFW? :eyebrow:
:)

classicman 07-07-2010 01:51 PM

meh

Shawnee123 07-07-2010 02:17 PM

The only difference between many of us and Lindsey is we're not famous, we're a little older and wiser, our parents aren't five kinds of money-grubbing pimps, and we don't have the paparazzi following us around everywhere we go.

Nice to see self-admitted addicts wanting to hang the self-admitted addict.

Compassion abounds.

glatt 07-07-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 669247)
Compassion abounds.

You don't think that by showing up in court like that, she's showing contempt for the whole legal system? If she's showing contempt like that, then why should anyone show her compassion?

I hope she turns her life around. She's got a lot of talent, and if she can get her act together, it's probably not too late for her. She doesn't seem to give a shit though. It's sad. She's a chip off the old block for sure.

HungLikeJesus 07-07-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 669235)
What about NSFW? :eyebrow:
:)

If you've got some, post it please.

Nirvana 07-07-2010 03:20 PM

Truthfully I don't think she thought about her nail design for the court room. I think she did it for the paparazzi to be seen after court when she "got off on more probation."

Not only does she have 90 days in jail after that she has 90 days in rehab. I hope she gets her mind right.

Shawnee123 07-07-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 669257)
You don't think that by showing up in court like that, she's showing contempt for the whole legal system? If she's showing contempt like that, then why should anyone show her compassion?

I hope she turns her life around. She's got a lot of talent, and if she can get her act together, it's probably not too late for her. She doesn't seem to give a shit though. It's sad. She's a chip off the old block for sure.

I too think it was just a "fuck you" in general, perhaps at the paparazzi, perhaps at the public gawking. Whatever it was, it was silly and childish and not conducive to complete and proper decorum...but no biggie. I hope she gets her act together too.

I have much more fun hatin' on the hookers and sleazemen on shows like "The Bachelor" or "Who Wants to Fuck a Millionaire" or "I'll sell my family's dignity, and teach my children to sell theirs, for 15 minutes of fame": the truly troubled "celebrities."

I'm glad I didn't party when I was young. :rolleyes:

classicman 07-07-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 669257)

Right on! This piece of white trash has gotten more fucking compassion than any "non-celeb" would have. Fuck who? Fuck you Lindsay.
The courts have given you every friggin break in the world. YOU screwed up again and thought you were above the law :headshake
Go do your time and LEARN some respect.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 669266)
Truthfully I don't think she thought about her nail design for the court room. I think she did it for the paparazzi to be seen after court when she "got off on more probation."

Yup - probably.

Shawnee123 07-07-2010 05:13 PM

Addicts will always try to sneak and bargain and plot and lie and cheat and steal, to get the object of their addiction. That's simple Addiction 101.

When it's a "celebrity" who gets "all the breaks" all of a sudden it is no longer an addict trying every trick in the book to keep using, it is a circus with the spectators throwing tomatoes and crying "YOU GOT EVERY CHANCE YOU PRIVILEGED LITTLE BRAT."

What if it were your child, going through such a monumental struggle against addiction? Do you think your own child should be held to such scrutiny? Why does addiction become that deep dark thing again...because seeing it in "celebrities" means it could be still with us? It's denial that addiction is a disease. It is a disease.

I'm not condoning her actions, I'm saying that this is hardly the time to throw tomatoes at Ms Lohan.