The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Image of the Day (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Nov 15, 2009: Haeshindang NSFW (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=21404)

xoxoxoBruce 11-14-2009 11:05 PM

Nov 15, 2009: Haeshindang NSFW

Haeshindang Pen ISP Ark.
I don't know why the Koreans named their ISP Pen, maybe a local name, or an acronym of some sort?
Or why they would put it in an Ark? Well, it is a fishing village... or maybe they worship it like the Ark of the Covenant?

Hmm, Pen ISP Ark... Oh :smack:, Penis Park... nevermind

http://cellar.org/2009/penispark.jpg

Quote:

The Penis Park is tragic in origin. A young couple, madly in love and soon to be wed is split by tragedy when the high tide overtakes the woman in view of her fiance on the shore. The next day, the number of fish caught dwindled. The following day, it dried up. The townspeople were said to be cursed and wondered what to do, that is, until a local fisherman relieved himself in the sea. The fish returned and men of the town took note. To appease the spurned woman’s inability to consummate, the virile statues were erected and placed in view of the shore. (It is unclear of whether peeing into the sea also brings good luck...)
Geez, they sure tale their folk stories seriously, don't they.
At least it sounds like more fun to visit than say... the DMZ.

Quote:

It is a casual, mostly uphill hike with lots of shade and penis shaped benches to picnic on, as you listen to hikers, young and old, giggle hysterically and leave small naughty gifts at the temple to appease the desperate woman of the shore. For a culture somewhat uptight about sexuality, this is the park where it (at least the phallus) stands triumphant.
link

SPUCK 11-15-2009 05:03 AM

Quote:

this is the park where it (at least the phallus) stands triumphant.
You mean stands erect..

ZenGum 11-15-2009 05:54 AM

There is a vas deferens between a long hard stare and a lingering glans.

Tawny 11-15-2009 08:43 AM

I guess it's true that giant vaginas once roamed the earth.

Shawnee123 11-15-2009 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawny (Post 608640)
I guess it's true that giant vaginas once roamed the earth.

:lol:

Cloud 11-15-2009 11:39 AM

so that's where they got the idea for the Rabbit. I'd always wondered . . .

xoxoxoBruce 11-15-2009 11:58 AM

Nah, I think the Koreans, and the people that make the "Rabbit", were inspired by real rabbits. If you ever seen a buck rabbit getting his groove on, you'll understand why they're inspiring.

Hillrick 11-15-2009 12:52 PM

Soooo are we sure that when the man "relieved himself" into the ocean they were talking about taking a whizz?

Also, vas deferens ....lol.

xoxoxoBruce 11-15-2009 01:01 PM

I didn't think so when I read the legend, just that last sentence in parentheses, which appears to be an editorial note. :confused:

Crimson Ghost 11-15-2009 09:14 PM

At cock's crow and eve of day, the thrust of the inspiration of this park shall penetrate deep into the minds of its visitors.

Penis.

Elspode 11-15-2009 09:35 PM

That would be a real mind fuck.

Gravdigr 11-16-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 608628)
There is a vas deferens between a long hard stare and a lingering glans.

I had a lingering glans once. The doc gave me a salve, and it went away. (I also had a loitering nutsack. It's still hanging around...)

DanaC 11-16-2009 04:01 AM

So, a patriarchal society that is 'uptight' about sex, and likes its women safely contained and suitably chaste, thinks what that poor woman was missing was cock, and fills a park with giant phallus statues. Ahuh.

capnhowdy 11-16-2009 06:02 AM

.. call your doctor if you have an erection lasting four hours or more....

xoxoxoBruce 11-16-2009 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 608819)
So, a patriarchal society that is 'uptight' about sex, and likes its women safely contained and suitably chaste, thinks what that poor woman was missing was cock, and fills a park with giant phallus statues. Ahuh.

Well, the spiteful wench screwed up the fishing, what's a fella to do? :haha: