The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Giant Cyst Extraction (Most disgusting thing ever ) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26862)

classicman 02-11-2012 09:37 PM

Giant Cyst Extraction (Most disgusting thing ever )

:vomit:

Clodfobble 02-11-2012 09:53 PM

I actually thought it was pretty cool... right up until the finger. Then I recoiled in horror.

glatt 02-11-2012 09:55 PM

Wow!

classicman 02-11-2012 10:33 PM

Botfly anyone?

I used to want to go to Belize, I hear its beautiful. Now? not so much.

richlevy 02-11-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 794560)

:vomit:

That reminds me, I have to go pick up a cherry pie.

Big Sarge 02-12-2012 11:36 AM

the cyst looks more like staph infection. as far as botblies, always cover with duct tape and the next day you can pull them out easily

Sundae 02-12-2012 03:51 PM

It was squirmy, but I can think [/not think] of more disgusting scenarios.

The original clip was a medical procedure well carried out.
Poor chap.
But how in hell did he get to that point?

ETA - after writing that I wouldn't, I watched the bottfly ones.
They were cool, not disgusting.

Reminds me of when I was bitten by a flying insect once.
The bite swelled up and up. It throbbed and pulsed and felt wrong. After 5 days/ a week, I applied minimal pressure to the outside of the swelling and a huge PLUG of something shot out! Not an infestation or anything like that - just a huge relief. And a circular pit in my arm that hurt for ages. But at least it wasn't HOT or itchy any more.

wolf 02-21-2012 09:03 PM

I don't know if you can call anything done in the kitchenette of a double-wide a medical procedure. That may have been a scalpel, and the person popping the XXL zit was wearing gloves ... but those overly floppy greenish ones are non-sterile, and I'm betting that the hemostat that got shoved into the wound didn't just come out of an autoclave. Oh, and when the person doing the squeezing got that initial spray onto bare skin ... wrongness there, people, wrongness. There are all kinds of gowns and covers and drapes that get involved with that kind of mess ... and a face shield. Don't go touching anything that's likely to squirt without a face shield! Beyond that, you don't want to go rubbing the infected ooze back onto the skin, it's another infection risk.

I've seen big abscesses like that on junkies.

But I wouldn't ever touch one, even wearing gloves.

Sundae 02-22-2012 05:20 AM

I bow to your knowledge.
Actually I'd glad I didn't know it was an unhygeinic, amateur, potentially lethal fuck-up of a cyst squeeze before I watched it. That would have made it disgusting.

Big Sarge 02-22-2012 09:02 AM

Ref the original video, why didn't she just suck it out like you do the venom of oa snake bite??

Griff 02-22-2012 05:40 PM

If she swallowed it by accident, she couldn't save it for dessert topping.

infinite monkey 02-22-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 794568)
Botfly anyone?

I used to want to go to Belize, I hear its beautiful. Now? not so much.

OH ewwww. I don't believe I will ever go to Belize.

plthijinx 02-23-2012 12:51 PM

after watching the botfly extractions i got curious......at lunch of all times.....and went to you tube...

Sundae 02-23-2012 01:38 PM

Griff you are not only on report, but that is going down on your personal record.
You sir, are revolting.

wolf 02-23-2012 06:35 PM

I am not sure whether I should be appalled or astonished by the number of oversized zit/lesion/cyst popping videos there are on YouTube.