The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What horror movie monster are you? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=20872)

ZenGum 08-19-2009 02:58 AM

What horror movie monster are you?

I would be a poison fog monster.

Silent, stealthy, I sneak through any gap, I kill young and old without distinction. I have no face to recognise, no slavering maw to devour you. You will know only the fear. I rust your cars, corrode your bridges. I leave dead fields and forests in my wake.

You cannot shoot me, stab me, crush me. I am immune to fire and freezing, except maybe involving liquid helium.

I am unstoppable!

Hey, you, get away from that damn fan. Bloody things should be illegal.

Sundae 08-19-2009 08:40 AM

Oh I am such a cliche :(
Yes.......... single, overweight, older woman.
I would be a vampire.

It would slim me down. Sex me up. Make me irresistable. Let me stay up all night. Give me an excuse to dress in black - and lace and all that. And kill my Mum if'n she didn't approve. The last was a joke (kinda)

I'll think of some others later I'm sure (after other people have inspired me - heh heh). But that'll do for nowski.

Spexxvet 08-19-2009 08:51 AM

I'm The Blob

http://www.obscurehorror.com/blob.jpg

Pie 08-19-2009 09:15 AM

Solaris.

Shawnee123 08-19-2009 09:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The Bride of Frankenstein, of course. I might actually make a good wife for a monster.

Sundae 08-19-2009 09:45 AM

We've seen an unauthorised photo of you now.
You can't hide your previously-denied gorgeousness.

You'd have to be a succubus at least.

Spexxvet 08-19-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 588751)
The Bride of Frankenstein, of course. I might actually make a good wife for a monster.

You and Monster? I wanna see video!

Sundae 08-19-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 588754)
You and Monster? I wanna see video!

Oh! Good call!
Although... nah. It doesn't do it for me as much as perhaps Zen & Glatt...

monster 08-19-2009 10:11 AM

I need a wife.

monster 08-19-2009 10:17 AM

I will be the cleaning-up monster who whirls through your belongings throwing away stuff you still need and want in the name of cleanliness, with no care for sentimental value and or thought for the difficulty of replacement. As I toss away your favorite toy because it's irritating or looks broken to me and your favorite t-shirt because you've had it at least a year, I will suck up vital irreplacebale bits of lego and earrings and toss them straight into the garbage truck of no return. I will use your slightly-crumpled love-letters to wrap the left-over chicken you were saving for lunch before i toss it into the abyss. I will leave your life sterile and empty but you won't care because I will also have sucked out your soul.

guess what I'm procrastinating about today?

xoxoxoBruce 08-19-2009 10:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Pico and ME 08-19-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 588770)
I will be the cleaning-up monster who whirls through your belongings throwing away stuff you still need and want in the name of cleanliness, with no care for sentimental value and or thought for the difficulty of replacement. As I toss away your favorite toy because it's irritating or looks broken to me and your favorite t-shirt because you've had it at least a year, I will suck up vital irreplacebale bits of lego and earrings and toss them straight into the garbage truck of no return. I will use your slightly-crumpled love-letters to wrap the left-over chicken you were saving for lunch before i toss it into the abyss. I will leave your life sterile and empty but you won't care because I will also have sucked out your soul.

Bwahahaaaa.....:D

Sounds like me when I'm on a tear.

Pico and ME 08-19-2009 11:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is definitely me today...Ive nommed my way through a whole tin of cream wafer cookies this morning...

Laurie Henderson 08-19-2009 12:08 PM

I would be a poison fog monster.

My dog is that -- quite often. Check your diet!:)

DanaC 08-19-2009 04:00 PM

I'd be a Borg. I'd assimilate you into our hive mind where all we talk about is Doctor Who and Torchwood.