The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   APB: Cellarites missing. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8771)

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 01:47 PM

And I don't care again.

Dingleschmutz 06-04-2009 01:48 PM

Umm hello? Let's direct the focal point of this thread back towards the most important matter of the day: me and my triumphant return.

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 01:49 PM

Let me ask you this, Dana. Why does your peacemaker attitude and general understanding of people's base emotions and problems only surface when coming to the aid of some sad person? Are not those of us who don't take crap worthy of the same sort of thought?

Yeah. Thought so. It's all an illusion, and a sad playground, where you think it makes you look good to be noble. Noble, no. Not one bit.

Flint 06-04-2009 01:51 PM

Oh, my ping dingleschmutz -t is returning replies!

lookout123 06-04-2009 01:52 PM

once again in engrish, please?

Dingleschmutz 06-04-2009 01:55 PM

What is that, a riddle? It hurts my head...

DanaC 06-04-2009 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 570781)
Let me ask you this, Dana. Why does your peacemaker attitude and general understanding of people's base emotions and problems only surface when coming to the aid of some sad person? Are not those of us who don't take crap worthy of the same sort of thought?

Yeah. Thought so. It's all an illusion, and a sad playground, where you think it makes you look good to be noble. Noble, no. Not one bit.

Well that was deserved I'm sure.

@ Dingle: Yey! You're back!

Shawnee123 06-04-2009 02:01 PM

Let's see: a long-time poster has a problem with another poster. First poster finally says what's on her mind. First poster gets a smartass comment from someone she's never even been aware of before. First poster gets mad. First poster doesn't like being backed into a corner. First poster hates even more being ignored UNLESS SHE'S CRYING OR ANGRY.

On the other hand, and newbie comes along and screams at YOU for trying to help, screams at UT for trying to help, and you find it in your heart to try to see where it's coming from, and coddle and reassure.

BigV has been a BigAss for a long time, and I don't care if no one likes my words like acid hate: I only put up with shit for so long.

lookout123 06-04-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingleschmutz (Post 570786)
What is that, a riddle? It hurts my head...

what should hurt your head is assembling the most expensive squad in history and "borrowing" a coach from another organization... and still celebrating the FA cup like it was your real target all along. ;)

DanaC 06-04-2009 02:06 PM

Honestly, Shaw, I think this is unpleasant to watch. That's all. Do I think you have a point? Yes, I do. I just think this is probably the least productive and most unpleasant way of dealing with/expressing that. Do I think Daffodil jumped feet first into something that's been brewing for months? yes, I do. But I think your response to him was over the top.

What I think, however, is irrelevant.

Undertoad 06-04-2009 02:09 PM

That was *precisely* LJ's complaint.

Dingleschmutz 06-04-2009 02:10 PM

Aww, you remembered! We had to have something to celebrate, since UEFA decided to take away our chance at the silverware we really wanted through a shoddy referee appointment.

How did Arsenal's trophy case end up looking this year? ;)

DanaC 06-04-2009 02:10 PM

what was UT?

Undertoad 06-04-2009 02:15 PM

S123 said people who she thought were her friends did not back her up. That was (part of) LJ's complaint.

lookout123 06-04-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingleschmutz (Post 570795)
Aww, you remembered! We had to have something to celebrate, since UEFA decided to take away our chance at the silverware we really wanted through a shoddy referee appointment.

How did Arsenal's trophy case end up looking this year? ;)

exactly like what I thought it would at the end of last summer. Now sell Adebayor and Diaby and buy Lorik Cana and Hangeland and we'll take the league and CL next year. *not holding my breath*

Blame UEFA all you want. Or you could look at your tactics in the first 179 minutes. The ref sucked but you leave it chance when you choose not to play with only a one goal lead.