The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Post Your Collection (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24931)

Gravdigr 04-17-2011 03:37 PM

Post Your Collection

4 Attachment(s)
Post your collections of whatever here. Flashlights. Cars. Dildos. Toenail clippings. Whatever.

In my case, it's lighters. Here are most of my Zippos, and a few others.

Because Tulip asked nicely. Twice.

Pic 2 is a ZipLight, a fairly bright single LED light that fits in a standard Zippo case.

Pic 3 is "The Cent Never Spent" to repair a Zippo lighter.

Pic 4 is one of Grandpappydigr's Zippos (I cut the lighter out of the pic, dangit, you can see it in the big pic), sent through the Zippo Repair Clinic circa 1972; and a Zippo w/a fossilized shark tooth.

Gravdigr 04-17-2011 03:47 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Top pic is a Zippo Blu, a "modern" blue jet-flame lighter, w/classic wheel and flint for ignition; and a Zippo Rule, a ruler made from the bottom of a standard Zippo.

The others aren't Zippos, just interesting. Uncle Jarhead offered me $25 for the little lighter with the Eagle Globe & Anchor.

Gravdigr 04-17-2011 03:48 PM

What do you got a bunch of?

skysidhe 04-17-2011 05:06 PM

I like lighters grav. Good collection:)

I have got a bunch of bears and angels. I don't like bears and angles so much as to have a collection but people just give them to me. I only have one stuffed bear. He is wearing motorcycle gear, and so, that's ok.

I would post a pick but the bears are boxed away and the angels are scattered.

I'll think of something, else and post a pic sometime.

Griff 04-17-2011 05:37 PM

That is a cool collection digr. I'll think of something to start hoarding soon enough. :)

TheMercenary 04-17-2011 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One small collection.

zippyt 04-17-2011 10:02 PM

Sig Sig HK Smith Smith ,
SCHWEEEET !!!

TheMercenary 04-17-2011 10:11 PM

I have since traded in the Sig for a Glock 30. And added a Ruger .22 and inherited another one. I need to update my pic. This does not include my 16 or so Long guns.

Tulip 04-18-2011 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Nice Zippos, Grav. :) I'm gonna make more comments later, but I want to show off my small knife collection first. :D

sexobon 04-18-2011 02:53 AM

That's a nice collection Tulip. I see you're fond of one-handed openers. Do you have family Eskrima training?

Tulip 04-18-2011 03:46 PM

Nopes. I did learn the double baton once, but that was just once for performance. I didn't practice enough to use. :(

infinite monkey 04-18-2011 03:53 PM

Grav, love the Women of the Moose. Dad was a Moose (I think he dropped his membership when the club moved way across town) and used to tease mom "with an attitude like that, you'll never get into Moosehaven."

Tulip: my dad has a collection of knives he keeps in a nice box. We call it "Dad's Killin' Box." :lol:

:)

plthijinx 04-18-2011 03:54 PM

very nice collections all!
i used to have a very nice collection of zippos, knives, and guns but lost all of them in the crazy bitch disaster. i may still have some knives or zippos though. i haven't seen my storage since i've been home and my sister is not sure what all my mom packed up when i went down. here though are a few of what i used to have.

Clodfobble 04-18-2011 05:28 PM

Tulip, you are fascinating. First you play the ukulele, then you have a flashlight collection, and now a knife collection. What other wacky secrets do you have??

Tulip 04-18-2011 06:03 PM

I also have a Zippo, pen, and sword collection, which I'll post the pix later. :D