The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Community With Out God. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=27512)

JBKlyde 06-11-2012 06:28 PM

The Community With Out God.

Once upon a time there was a town in a country far far away. The people of this town were so ungodly that they smoked weed with bible paper and had sex with there farm animals. On a cold winters day a man named "Ephagus" enter this town. Ephagus was a traveling sales man and he had been traveling for a long time. Upon entering the town he noticed that people were staring at him like he was some strange being that would cause great harm. Well Ephagus was certain that he could sell this magic toilet paper he'd been promoting after all who wouldn't want regenerating toilet paper. So he walked to the town square and and began shouting. "Come one Come All" get your own magic toilet paper, It's only a dollar a roll and you'll never need more than one roll because it regenerates itself. Well believe it or not people began buying the toilet paper. And Soon Ephagus had made a small fortune selling the toilet paper. Then just as he was about to leave a young lad came running up to him and said you fruad this toilet paper dosn't work we all have rashes on our asses and we want our money back. Ephagus in turn said your guarented only 2 wipes per paper and there are 100 papers in the roll.
So all the towns men wrapped the toilet paper around Ephagus and flushed him down the toilet. THE END

The Moral of this Story: There is a reason why Our Money says "In God We Trust"

Perry Winkle 06-11-2012 06:38 PM

Angelfire is still a thing?

JBKlyde 06-11-2012 06:55 PM

I just use it cause it's free...

regular.joe 06-11-2012 07:34 PM

Smoking weed with bible paper makes one ungodly???

Undertoad 06-11-2012 08:47 PM

Ephagus = A Fag Us, more intolerance

classicman 06-11-2012 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Once upon a time there was a

JBKlyde 06-11-2012 10:08 PM

Ephagus = A Fag Us, more intolerance

that never crossed my mind until you mentioned it... I suppose I was going for the eF-A-gust of wind...

Nirvana 06-11-2012 10:25 PM

Reading that just makes my annoyance with the misuse of their, there, they're, bubble to the surface. Oh and the contraction 'you are" or you're is not spelled your. [/annoyed grammar spelling nazi]

;)

JBKlyde 06-11-2012 11:01 PM

I suppose that the first thing to 'go' in a failing community would be grammar and spelling// after all noone pays attention to the "GO'SPel" of Jesus...

BigV 06-11-2012 11:23 PM

bored tonight JBK?

Nirvana 06-11-2012 11:36 PM

JBK you have failed
you failed to get my attention with your [note proper use here]story
you failed to get anyone to believe your[ditto] story
they're [:angel:] not listening now, they're not listening still, perhaps they never will

JBKlyde 06-12-2012 10:04 AM

bored tonight JBK?

totally

monster 06-12-2012 05:53 PM

Boredom is the key to hell and the internet is the devil's way of tempting you to turn it. God wants you to occupy hyourself by getting out there in the real word and feeding the hungry. Not sitting here thinking how phucking filosophically phantastic you are. Pride, U has it. Shameful.

BigV 06-12-2012 05:59 PM

Now you know what God wants too?

This is... troubling. I had no idea JBK was contagious.

monster 06-12-2012 06:04 PM

:D I have found god.

but I didn't know where he'd been, so beest told me to leave him there and go wash my hands immediately