The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   What do you look like RFN!?? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=12203)

DucksNuts 10-30-2006 05:57 PM

mac shmac

I love my new puter :)

Aliantha 10-30-2006 05:59 PM

Well, it's not even a new one I'm getting. :( It's hubby's old one that's had a new op system installed. Mainly I'm switching to that one so I can use the broadband cable in the loungeroom though instead of having to sit in the office...which is right next to the loungeroom anyway.

zippyt 10-30-2006 06:05 PM

I'm switching to that one so I can use the broadband cable in the loungeroom though instead of having to sit in the office...which is right next to the loungeroom anyway.

Then get your self a wireless router or simply drill a hole thru the wall and run a cable thru it , look in the Tech thread , 'Splode did a wireless bridge all the way out to his kids appartment over the garage

Aliantha 10-30-2006 06:09 PM

I know that's possible Zippy. We'll be getting wireless sooner than later anyway. In the mean time, I'm switching to the mac. I don't believe we need a router or anything like that here. It's in the air and all around us. ;) We can pick up wireless as soon as we organize an account.

Elspode 10-30-2006 06:37 PM

So Igs, KV and Shock are already having a Cellar Midwest GTG? Fuck.

Aliantha 10-30-2006 06:38 PM

I wonder what they're drinking...

KinkyVixen 10-30-2006 06:42 PM

I'm drinking BS served up by my customers...I don't know what they're drinking. I wouldn't really call it a GTG...we're forced to work together :)

Aliantha 10-30-2006 06:44 PM

lol...you could quit. ;)

zippyt 10-30-2006 06:45 PM

we're forced to work together

Work realese program ??? ;)

Elspode 10-30-2006 06:45 PM

So, if I recall timeframes correctly, Iggy turned on KinkyVixen to The Cellar, and then Shocker followed? And what corporate entity are we corrupting there? I sure hope it isn't the Department of Homeland Security.

KinkyVixen 10-30-2006 06:46 PM

LOL, you're right I could quit...but then I'd have to become a homeless degenerate sucking up tax dollars 'cause I'm pretty sure I couldn't force myself to work in another dead end job...
I could drink at work, and then they could fire me...but it'd still end up the same way.

KinkyVixen 10-30-2006 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zippyt
we're forced to work together

Work realese program ??? ;)

You know it Zippy! The kind where they check your background, make you pee in a cup, and bond you...er, something like that.

KinkyVixen 10-30-2006 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspode
So, if I recall timeframes correctly, Iggy turned on KinkyVixen to The Cellar, and then Shocker followed? And what corporate entity are we corrupting there? I sure hope it isn't the Department of Homeland Security.

I think that's correct-o 'spode, although I'm not sure when Shocker decided to show his face. I know that Iggy got us started however. Interesting fact...I actually got half of my username from Iggy, and half from Shocker. We work at a bank...that's about all we can say. I'm pretty sure they check up on things like this (like to see if we give out info that we're not supposed to)...I know they do with people's myspace accounts. :mad:

Aliantha 10-30-2006 06:54 PM

I don't think there's any company in the world that doesn't have the legal right to see what their staff are doing with their internet access. In almost every organization I've ever worked for, you have to sign away your right to privacy while web browsing at work.

Iggy 10-30-2006 06:55 PM

I am bad at corrupting people with the cellar... I have shown lots of people the cellar because I go here everyday, but sometimes they don't stick around or just don't like it very much. But with me, I love the cellar and will most likely be here for years to come. You just hide and watch. ;)