The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   In 150 words or less (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=30850)

Aliantha 05-07-2015 04:09 AM

In 150 words or less

Can someone update me on all the major happenings around here over the last few months? I feel like I've missed a lot, but I don't have time to go through and read all the threads.

I'll smile sweetly if you do. ;)

(for this I really need someone to do it bluntly, but a little humour will help too hehe)

Feel free to use more words if you like. Who am I to limit the verbosity of all of you?

DanaC 05-07-2015 04:16 AM

Sundae and I had a mini gtg last week - that was fun :)

I finished my doctorate (awaiting graduation).

Foots, as you know, has been having a very interesting time lately. I daresay he is ready for life to become less eventful.

Inf has found herself a second job to run alongside her other part-time job - one of them involves cannabis - I shit you not.

I get mixed up with what happened when - were you here to see Grav win a scooter?

footfootfoot 05-07-2015 05:53 AM

I always suspected Inf of being a latent cannibal.

infinite monkey 05-07-2015 06:46 AM

Ha! Finally a use for all the dead hobos.

Much to my chagrin...the home depot is NOT the 'home de pot' and involves neither my home nor cannabis.

I'm sleep deprived. That's all I know right now. If I can think of any more happenings later I'll post again, ali. Nice to see you, btw. :)

BigV 05-07-2015 11:03 AM

IM is in Ohio, and the homes de pot are all in Washington and Colorado at this time, many hundreds of miles to the west of Ohio.

glatt 05-07-2015 11:08 AM

Well, at least she still there with orkers of cows.

Gravdigr 05-07-2015 11:30 AM

There are homes de pot everywhere. I live in one, and I'm dozens and dozens of miles east of CO and WA.

I passed a car on my scooter, rode it to another city, and another state, even.[/notatallrelevant]

Gravdigr 05-07-2015 11:33 AM

Oh, and there's this one chick here who bakes. Cupcakes and cakes and shit. She's pretty good. You should check her out.

Also:

Quote:

I'll smile sweetly if you do.
Pics if you do!

xoxoxoBruce 05-07-2015 11:47 AM

UT changed homes and jobs.
Limey has been doing her usual clandestine controlling of European weather and needle arts.
Griff and Monster have been basking in the glow of super-spawn.
Lola Bunny has become a bookie.
bbro has been making everyone she knows, fat.
Buster has been living like a king, thanks to the VA.

fargon 05-07-2015 11:50 AM

fargon is living like a king thanks to the VA.

Gravdigr 05-07-2015 12:06 PM

Careful, don't wanna jinx it.

limey 05-07-2015 03:27 PM

Sarge reappeared briefly looking handsome both with and without a beard in some exotic location.

Aliantha 05-07-2015 05:31 PM

Lola a bookie? Holy moly.

Clodfobble 05-07-2015 08:40 PM

Spexx grew a beard.

Aliantha 05-08-2015 01:25 AM

Well, it sounds like pretty normal stuff really. So everyone's just been more or less travelling along fairly contentedly it seems.

Griff and Monster were always going to have high achieving kids, for different reasons I think, but good ones none the less.

I had a pm from Sarge, probably during his reappearance. I didn't respond because at the time I wasn't quite sure how to. haha Then I got busy and forgot.

Didn't Spexx have a beard already? or maybe years ago? In any case, did you know that beards catch lots of poo particles? It's true. Facebook told me.

I'm glad our residents vets are getting what they deserve finally. I hope it continues. Is it thanks to something Obama is responsible for?

So UT isn't doing that job where he travels overseas now? Are his new digs a little drier? Last thing I recall he had some plumbing issues.

Good to hear Infi is doing well on the work front. I hope things are getting better in other areas too. x

Glad that Dana had a chance to spend some time with Sundae. I think they both need each other.

OK, what else?