The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's in your bathroom cabinets? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=13902)

DucksNuts 04-17-2007 08:19 PM

What's in your bathroom cabinets?

You know the one, that holds all those things that the likes of Bri and SG snoop for.....

Mine -
Assortment of Miracle Creams that DONT work...mainly eye creams, I have a thing about smile lines. Condoms (why are they in there?), tweezers, scissors, q tips, tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, letric soda, Stillnox (which I am too scared to take now that have been making people do strange shit), 2 home pregnancy kits, my Palm PC (??), Restavit and Mersyndol.

JayMcGee 04-17-2007 08:38 PM

I always close my eyes when I open the bathroom cabinet, and reach for my electric razor by touch alone.

Perry Winkle 04-17-2007 08:43 PM

Deodorant, comb, shaving cream, razor, shampoo, towels, toilet paper, tooth-brush, tooth-paste, floss, mouth wash. Those are the entire contents. It's a guy's bathroom through and through.

:eyeball:

JayMcGee 04-17-2007 08:49 PM

no pack of three?

Perry Winkle 04-17-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayMcGee (Post 334462)
no pack of three?

"Pack of three"?

JayMcGee 04-17-2007 09:03 PM

over here, condoms are sold in packs of three........

but, tbh, I've more often encountered a pack of three in a ladie's rather than a guy's bathroom.....

Perry Winkle 04-17-2007 09:12 PM

That's kind of what I'd guessed.

Anyway, it's not something I generally have to worry about since, erm...uh...yeah...

JayMcGee 04-17-2007 09:30 PM

i know...... snippety do-dah, snippety-dhay......

I couldn't sit down for a week.....

duck_duck 04-17-2007 09:36 PM

A big spider is in mine.

DucksNuts 04-17-2007 10:03 PM

Grant's had the snip?

That's kinda an inappropriate questions, but I dont give a rats :)

Cloud 04-17-2007 10:06 PM

I'm afraid to look in mine, but thank you so much for asking. :)

wolf 04-18-2007 12:58 AM

Multiple bottles of Motrin, Motrin Cold and Sinus, and whatever the McNeil Antihistamine is called (no, my periods are not that bad, I just have a friend who works for McNeil Pharmaceutical who hooks me up for stuff like that. I have a cabinet full of Splenda in the kitchen), spare deodorant and toothpaste (the in-use stuff just sits out on the countertop), bottle of Michael Kors Island perfume (brand new on the market and fantabulous, new favorite), tweezers, pile of assorted razor covers that I never remember to put back on the disposable razors when I'm throwing them out, bandage scissors, box of assorted cartoon character (mostly) Bandaids including Snoopy, Rugrats, Scooby Doo, Star Wars, Hello Kitty, Winnie-the-Pooh, Kermit the Frog and Glow-in-the-Dark Spongebobs, Pepcid Complete, couple bottles of New Age Magickal Gem Essences, some special emergency pain killers that probably passed their expiration dates two to three years ago, MaryKay facial cleaning system, and a large bottle of Hoppes No. 9 gun cleaning fluid, cleaning rods, and cotton patches in multiple calibers.

NoBoxes 04-18-2007 03:00 AM

Oh yes, the Hoppes No. 9 on a patch at the end of a cleaning rod will open up those nasal passageways even when the cold and sinus medication fails. I keep a bottle of BreakFree next to the dental floss too. :D

tissy_uk 04-18-2007 04:00 AM

nothing. I cleaned it out the other day when decorating. Got rid of all the stuff i never used, i.e. all of it. Now i'm always like where's the vicks, oh i threw it away, wheres that face cream...

SadistSecret 04-18-2007 04:16 AM

I'm also afraid to look in mine, so I keep all my stuff out on the edge of the sink. Condoms stay in the bedroom, though.