The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   celebtrity bang list (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4802)

blue 01-17-2004 03:26 PM

Yeah butt....that high pitched thing she does drives me up the wall.....what does LadySyc think of your obsession with the skanky ho? ;-)

elSicomoro 01-17-2004 03:28 PM

Rho is respectful of my crush on Mariah so long as I am respectful of her crush on Prince. (I am.)

elSicomoro 01-17-2004 03:35 PM

Jimbo Jimbo Jimbo...the only way Bruce would know about the size of my schlong is if he was playing voyeur/stalker. Now, let's be real here: Bruce is the dirty ol' man. But that's only with the ladies. I really don't think he's interested in me in that way.

But he has made passes at Rho...*puts 2 and 2 together*...oh shit...

blue 01-17-2004 03:35 PM

Is Rho bisexual? Cause Prince ain't all that manly. Why do chicks dig the femmy guys anyway? I mean Leonardo DiCaprio? Tom Cruise? ack, spit...be more manly damnit!

elSicomoro 01-17-2004 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by blue58
Is Rho bisexual?
No, though she does think Toni Braxton and Janet Jackson are hot. And I'd have to agree.

blue 01-17-2004 03:37 PM

Speaking of Bruce, the reason I joined the cellar in the first place was on account of his amateur cheesecake shots that I assumed were a regular feature here? Oh wait....was that NBN?

blue 01-17-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by sycamore

No, though she does think Toni Braxton and Janet Jackson are hot. And I'd have to agree.

Well at least she has good taste in women.

elSicomoro 01-17-2004 03:40 PM

That would be the one and only Nothing But Net. What a character. Great guy. Might be able to drink me under the table. Complete perv.

blue 01-17-2004 03:49 PM

I love amateur photography. Especially when the photographer is a perv. I bought my wife a Canon Digital Rebel for Xmas, you think I got one nudie shot?

Damn, that's a $1000 camera and I get dick! My wife is pretty attractive see (looks a little like jinx actually), so is a little amateur action too much to ask? Even some lame glamour shots?

But no, she probably thinks I'd post them on the internet (thought maybe has crossed my mind), course she thinks the internet is the root of all evil, and I do have a history of doing dumb things, but man that camera cost $1000!! ;-)

TheMadDater 01-17-2004 05:26 PM

Ahh Lust List You say

Keanu Reeves - so much so that I even own Sweet November
Johnny Depp - Since Jump Street days!
Dave Chappel - don't ask me why I just like him
Jessie L. Martin - the decetive from Law & Order - not the old guy - I'm not that twisted
Jared Leto - Lord what was Cameron thinking - from him to that dude! - lord that isn't5 justified i tell you

SteveDallas 01-17-2004 05:33 PM

Quote:

4) Any ice skater

Man, you could go to prisonfor that... jailbait city!!!

SteveDallas 01-17-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

But no, she probably thinks I'd post them on the internet (thought maybe has crossed my mind), course she thinks the internet is the root of all evil, and I do have a history of doing dumb things, but man that camera cost $1000!! ;-)

Just order some of these (warning: not at all safe for work) and tell her you need to recoup the cost of the camera! :eek3:

blue 01-17-2004 05:55 PM

Re: Ahh Lust List You say

Quote:

Originally posted by TheMadDater
Keanu Reeves - so much so that I even own Sweet November
Johnny Depp - Since Jump Street days!
Dave Chappel - don't ask me why I just like him
Jessie L. Martin - the decetive from Law & Order - not the old guy - I'm not that twisted
Jared Leto - Lord what was Cameron thinking - from him to that dude! - lord that isn't5 justified i tell you

See that's what I mean...Keanu, pretty boy, how about Sylvester Stallone?

Depp? How about Dennis Hopper?

I don't even know the rest of them.

Do any of you watch Dave Attel, the Insominiac guy? Thats who I look like, pretty close match actually, I'll set up a special email account so I can handle the bombardment of do me now messages.

blue 01-17-2004 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SteveDallas

Just order some of these (warning: not at all safe for work) and tell her you need to recoup the cost of the camera! :eek3:

Oh my......oh my gosh.

elSicomoro 01-17-2004 06:40 PM

It takes all kinds to make a world...if some women dig pretty boys, what can ya do? It's really no different than guys that dig tomboys. I personally prefer a "womanly woman," but if a woman wants to be tomboyish--and if a guy digs that--that's cool with me.