The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Idiot of The Day (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24867)

xoxoxoBruce 02-18-2018 12:12 PM

Maybe it's Suicide Bunny in disguise?

Gravdigr 02-19-2018 02:24 PM

I can't even...

fargon 02-19-2018 03:26 PM

Happy Bunny
https://www.google.com/search?q=Happ...swEwDg#imgrc=_

Beest 02-20-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 995497)
Ladies and gentlemen of The Cellar, I give to you our Idiot of the Day:

Attachment 61756

Trying to inflate her tire w/a fire extinguisher.

Can ppl really be that stupid?

i know a guy who swore by inflating his truck tires with CO2 ( fire extinguishers with the horn are CO2)

To attach an extinguisher would require the proper connection so it's already been modified, could be an expired exinguisher with a couple of hundred pounds of pressurized air in it (from a shop compressor). I have a couple of expired extinguishers a testing company gave me, to make air cannons ( like a t shirt cannon).
Still if you have a supply of compressed air at home,, why do you need to carry some around?

Diaphone Jim 02-20-2018 02:49 PM

"Still if you have a supply of compressed air at home,, why do you need to carry some around?"

Well, let's see...

Gravdigr 02-21-2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beest (Post 1004353)
...could be an expired exinguisher with a couple of hundred pounds of pressurized air in it (from a shop compressor).

It could be an idiot trying to inflate a car tire with a fire extinguisher, too.

Don't give people credit. People are idiots.

Gravdigr 06-14-2018 01:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 64024

"In an effort to ensure the quality of the drug the suspect purchased, detectives told Kelly if he came to the sheriff's office they could test the narcotic he purchased..."

BigV 06-14-2018 08:06 PM

"I...I've made a big mistake."

fargon 06-14-2018 08:12 PM

Yes I am as dumb as I look.

monster 06-14-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beest (Post 1004353)
i know a guy who swore by inflating his truck tires with CO2 ( fire extinguishers with the horn are CO2)

To attach an extinguisher would require the proper connection so it's already been modified, could be an expired exinguisher with a couple of hundred pounds of pressurized air in it (from a shop compressor). I have a couple of expired extinguishers a testing company gave me, to make air cannons ( like a t shirt cannon).
Still if you have a supply of compressed air at home,, why do you need to carry some around?

Oh good lord.... I haven't found this stuff yet..... :lol: (although I do(kinda) know where the paintball/nerf grenade launcher he made from one is....

xoxoxoBruce 07-11-2018 06:35 PM

Today's idiot is me. :o
All these years, the countless hours and great effort expended to chase those whippersnappers off my lawn. What a waste.

All I had to do is sign up for the sex offender registry and now every cop and parent around do all the work for me.:facepalm:

sexobon 07-11-2018 06:42 PM

Maybe that story you told about the woman who was offended because you didn't turn her over will qualify.

Carruthers 07-13-2018 06:51 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Well, this story has everything, idiocy, puns and mole grips.
Could you really ask for more?

Quote:

Man drove car sitting on bucket and steering with pliers

A motorist was stopped by police for driving while sitting on a bucket and steering with pliers.

The battered car, which also had no front wing, bumper, headlights and a flat tyre was pulled over in King's Lynn in Norfolk.

Norfolk's roads policing unit tweeted pictures of "the most un-roadworthy car" and said there were "too many offences to mention".

Police said the driver has been reported to court.

"Yes this was driven on a road and yes he was sitting on a bucket and steering with a pair of mole grips," officers wrote, as they posted pictures of the vehicle in Saddlebow Road.
Attachment 64319 Attachment 64320

Quote:

Dozens of people have commented on the shocking state of the vehicle.

One person referred to a television series where contestants compete to build working machines from scrap, saying: "I think too much scrap heap challenge has been watched by that driver."

Another said it "gives a whole new meaning to the word bucket seat", while other tongue-in-cheek comments included someone calling it "ingeniously unbelievable".

One person commended the driver on a "nice bit of kerb parking", considering he only had a pair of locking pliers to steer it neatly to the side of the road.
Attachment 64321

Full story with compulsory Twitterspiel here:

LINK

xoxoxoBruce 07-13-2018 08:39 AM

Plus he was sitting on the wrong side of the car. :haha:

glatt 07-14-2018 01:09 PM

How could he steer with those mole grips if they aren't a hand tool?