The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The Cellar Orgy Thread (Hopefully NSFW) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18255)

Elspode 09-29-2008 06:10 PM

The Cellar Orgy Thread (Hopefully NSFW)

Elspode knocks on MTP's door late on a Saturday evening. He clutches a 1.75 liter of very expensive vodka in one hand, and a couple of Hitachi Magic Wand vibrators that he stole from another thread in the other.

Trilby 09-29-2008 06:55 PM

MTP yoinks the 1.75 liter of voddie and snorks it down. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, smiles at 'Spode and says,"...

Elspode 09-29-2008 07:18 PM

"...I'm gonna hurl. When I'm done, can you call LJ and ask if he'll do me? No kissing."

lumberjim 09-29-2008 07:42 PM

lj pushes past elspode. " I brought beers and a big blue bucket. where do you want em?"

SteveDallas 09-29-2008 07:48 PM

Stevedallas doesn't even show up. The extensive network of hidden cameras he secretly put in place will record everything for him.

footfootfoot 09-29-2008 10:39 PM

footfootfoot arrives and tells all assembled:
"You can leave your hats on. I know what love is."

Elspode 09-29-2008 11:12 PM

Elspode looks around furtively, feeling certain that Brianna had been in the room, yet not finding her anywhere. He quickly pulls out the 8x10 glossy pics of her on a motorcycle, and shows them to LJ, who moans softly, then collapses.

Sundae 09-30-2008 03:42 AM

Sundae Girl is curled up on the sofa, dozing contentedly like a cat.
Just before the doorbell rings again, she jumps up, eyes shining, as if she knows who has come to call.

Bruce stands in the open door, large as life and twice as fatal.
Ignoring the other Dwellars he locks eyes with Sundae.
"I'm here. And I have something for you."
Sundae's eyes are drawn from his lupine head to his bulging pants.
"For me?" she whispers, "but it's so... big!"
"I can he gentle," he growls.

In three strides he is in front of her, and she drops gratefully to her knees in front of him.
He smells of clean clothes and soap, and she's already wet between her thighs at the thought of what she's about to do.

Her nipples are like bullets and she longs to rub herself up and down his body and press his face between her breasts, but first she wants to feel him springing eagerly into her hand and take him full and complete into her her mouth, pressing his wet head against the roof.

Trilby 09-30-2008 08:28 AM

MTP's doorbell rings. It's the courier with an engraved invite from Shawnee to all female Dwellars to her Tupperware Party, which is taking place right now!. SG dislodges bruce's swollen member from her eager throat and says..."

ZenGum 09-30-2008 08:41 AM

... "Hey there, handsome courier, come on in..."

xoxoxoBruce 09-30-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 488085)
SG dislodges bruce's swollen member from her eager throat....

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :smack: :headshake :mecry:

Trilby 09-30-2008 10:32 AM

Then the doorbell rings again! It's a pizza delivery guy! SG, still down on her wenchy knees and holding bruce's manhood, grins up at both the courier AND the pizza guy.

Shawnee123 09-30-2008 10:38 AM

Shawnee calls up wondering why her Tupperware party is a bust. As Bri explains the situation, Shawnee sighs. Who would give up an orgy for tupperware? Seriously, what was she thinking? She vows to check her calendar for next year's party.

Trilby 09-30-2008 10:54 AM

After telling Shawnee to high tail it over to MTP's house, she puts down the phone and purrs at Sundae, "Honey, it looks a bit crowded down there, what with bruce AND the courier AND the pizza guy...need any help?"

Case enters the room, looking wrecked. "I just..." she begins but stops at the sight of ZenGum, who is writhing on the couch...

kerosene 09-30-2008 11:07 AM

Case is shocked at Zen's writhing and asks if he needs an aspirin.