The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Recovering... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26205)

pensive pam 11-01-2011 05:43 AM

Recovering...

Hi...

Well, I am not too pleased with my sister taking over; but I am back...and we are working things out. Yes, I guess you could say I had a meltdown. But I (we) are heading to Denmark later today...

I have to see a medical expert about some physical abnomalities of mine. I see that Jess posted our old #. (Which was passed onto her ex-boyfriends) Gosh, I have to feel bad for him with the calls he may get. But we have sent him an email; so all is well.

If you want to speak to us, you may call the number listed on the other thread. Upon proper screening, you just may get the chance to hear us. Calls from 'restricted' , 'blocked' , or 'private numbers' will not be considered. Also, if you choose that route, trapcall is installed on the phone, and we will have your number anyway. Not that we would call. We don't talkt to pussies, people that live with their parents, or men over 35. Those are the rules.

Anyway, we will log back on after the New Year, perhaps 1 times sooner. It's been fun, but too much is going on with our own website. Wolf -take care. DanaC, - leave as you were a boring English hag. Mr. Toad - thanks for everything...

Love
Pam,
Jess,
1Sunshine
Abby's Hope
Ann
Karen
Michelle from Philly

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

DanaC 11-01-2011 05:55 AM

Yup, that's me. Boringy, boringy boringy boring.

And also bored.

glatt 11-01-2011 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam (Post 768818)
If you want to speak to us, you may call the number listed on the other thread. Upon proper screening, you just may get the chance to hear us. Calls from 'restricted' , 'blocked' , or 'private numbers' will not be considered. Also, if you choose that route, trapcall is installed on the phone, and we will have your number anyway. Not that we would call. We don't talkt to pussies, people that live with their parents, or men over 35. Those are the rules.

Except I redacted the phone number. If you want to give a phone number out, you can do it by private message. I don't think you should be posting anyone's personal phone number on a public message board.

wolf 11-01-2011 08:28 AM

I think I'm getting brain whiplash.

And I guess that sometime in the last 48 hours, somebody won the lottery. Denmark?

pensive pam 11-01-2011 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 768828)
Except I redacted the phone number. If you want to give a phone number out, you can do it by private message. I don't think you should be posting anyone's personal phone number on a public message board.

Thank you Mr. Glatt!!! Yes, Jessica did commendeer my account; and gave out a number, which was not mine. Yet, it was one of her ex-boyfriends. Believe me, I caught a lot of crap over it...as I received a phone call around midnight from her ex.

I have changed my passcode; and the family is most upset. While I am going to Denmark, Jessica can whatever she wants...

Let her create a fake account and follow me like others have. I do not see the point. This is the classic case of 'little sister' out-doing 'big sister.' Sure, she knows of what user names I have used. She is my sister; but someone I no longer trust.

I will admit; the imitation of me was pretty good; but not me. It will not happen again. Since you are a moderator, you can tell my password has been changed. The old password ended with a 5. The new one ends with a 1. It is time for this 'Tom Foolery' to stop with her. Take care...

Always,
Pam.

Stormieweather 11-01-2011 09:06 AM

:blah:

Not gone yet??

:zzz::

skysidhe 11-01-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanaC (Post 768819)

And also bored.

Here, this might help.

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~jbc/home/chef.html

DanaC 11-01-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Noo thees is nut bureeng! Bork Bork Bork!
Genius.

Clodfobble 11-01-2011 11:12 AM

Wow! Small World Syndrome: an ex-boyfriend in college (University of Texas, where that link is hosted) wrote the Jive portion of that translator.

Gravdigr 11-01-2011 11:26 AM

Tom Foolery? Hell, I know him...He used to come to our house and eat chicken.

Gravdigr 11-01-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pensive pam (Post 768843)
...I will admit; the imitation of me was pretty good...

Rich Little could take lessons...

SirFatty 11-01-2011 11:43 AM

An outsider observation: I'm new here, but not new to online forums, and have been around the block so-to-speak.

It's funny how there are always the "pensive pam" threads no matter what forum you choose. It follows the same arc too! Slow to start, a flurry of posts and then the account ban. Rinse, repeat!

classicman 11-01-2011 11:50 AM

Welcome Sir. Nice to have you aboard.