The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Man Talk thread for the men (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=4609)

Undertoad 12-16-2003 06:34 PM

Man Talk thread for the men

Hey I got a new hand truck at Lowe's. It's a folding hand truck. Now you're gonna mock me for getting a folding hand truck, but if I ever make some money, I plan on getting one of those RX-8s or 350Zs, and you need all the room you can save in one of those, and I got my bass rig to move around.

The bass rig has two speaker cabinets that are 50 pounds each, and I plan on putting in a power amp that's 40 pounds. So, hand truck time. The folding one isn't made to cart refrigerators around, it's only rated at 200 pounds. But the cool thing is, it's made out of aluminum. So it's super light itself, which makes it perfect for the cabinets.

elSicomoro 12-16-2003 06:39 PM

I fucking hate shaving. HATE it. Thank God I don't have to shave every day b/c I'd lose my fucking mind if I had to. Plus, my skin is so ridiculously sensitive, I cut myself just looking at it the wrong way.

Of course, I've made shaving more difficult by growing sideburns. But the sideburns look good on me, so it's worth the extra trouble.

Happy Monkey 12-16-2003 06:49 PM

Was it one of these? I got one. Pretty cool. Warning: do not let anyone pull the tray down without pushing the release button. The leverage is enough to bend the bars. So I got another one.

Undertoad 12-16-2003 07:06 PM

Hmm... real close, same wheels and platform, but this one has a mechanism that locks in the open position. Although it looks like it would break if you tried to *close* it...

elSicomoro 12-16-2003 07:12 PM

Jimbo, I've seen several Asian pussies...they are NOT sideways.

Elspode 12-16-2003 07:20 PM

Not on the *outside*, Syc... :D

lumberjim 12-16-2003 07:21 PM

CUNT CUNT CUNT!

Beestie 12-16-2003 07:48 PM

Sycamore wrote:
Quote:

fucking hate shaving.
I used to till I got a Panasonic 'lectric shaver (wet/dry). I shave before going to bed and skip in the morning. Has a beard trimmer attachment (a must have).

Haven't used a razor in years and don't plan on ever using another one.

On another, more manly note, PEG! Bring me a beer!

**Urp!**

And for the handtruck, are the wheels inflatable? If so, go ahead and buy one of those cigarette lighter pumps. They really do work and the air runs out of those hand truck wheels pretty fast (especially when you really need it!). Lowes is good.

lumberjim 12-16-2003 07:53 PM

shaving......fuck it. i'm growing a beard.

elSicomoro 12-16-2003 08:15 PM

I can't do that, other than the goattee that I normally have. After 3 days, I start itching like crazy.

jinx 12-16-2003 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Evidence that Ljim has stopped shaving (and using his nose-hair trimmer too apparently...):

OnyxCougar 12-16-2003 08:25 PM

:) Proof. Aren't digi cameras great?

elSicomoro 12-16-2003 08:30 PM

Hey, as long as you don't scare any potential car buyers off, more power to you.

I usually shave every other day...I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to do tonight given my NyQuil-induced buzz, but what the hell...

Griff 12-16-2003 08:32 PM

A cool thing about being male is my not having paid for a haircut in about four years. Unfortunately, yesterday I broke the last plastic guard on my Oster razor fer my head. My hair is now 1/16 of an inch long. Me likey!

jinx 12-16-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by OnyxCougar
:) Proof. Aren't digi cameras great?
I big red puffy heart mine.