The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Christmas menus (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24211)

Sundae 12-21-2010 03:02 PM

Bri, get me some medication and a plane ticket - I'M COMING FOR CHRISTMAS!
(although I agree with Pico, for maximum heartburn)

Trilby 12-21-2010 03:04 PM

:) okay!!!! to the both of yas!!! come on over!!!!! :) :)

monster 12-21-2010 08:21 PM

wait, wait, isn't onion dangerously close to a vegetable?

zippyt 12-21-2010 09:22 PM

Yep, you guessed it. I'm pulling duty Christmas Eve & Christmas Day to let my officers have time off with their families.

Sarge , if You DONT get feed , they are ASS HOLES !!!
( yer Officers that is )

Clodfobble 12-22-2010 10:18 AM

Christmas morning with my mom's family:

Tamales (pork, and green chile with cheese) & breakfast tacos: guests' choice of eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese, salsas, and/or guacamole, wrapped in either flour or corn tortillas.

Mr. Clod is cooking dinner on Christmas. I have no clue what he's making, and I strongly suspect he does not either.

Big Sarge 12-22-2010 11:07 AM

ZippyT - I really don't mind. It's kind of my gift to them

Sundae 12-22-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 701270)
:) okay!!!! to the both of yas!!! come on over!!!!! :) :)

Yay!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 701374)
Tamales (pork, and green chile with cheese) & breakfast tacos: guests' choice of eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese, salsas, and/or guacamole, wrapped in either flour or corn tortillas.

Oh wait - no. I'm off to Clod's Mum's instead.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sarge (Post 701393)
ZippyT - I really don't mind. It's kind of my gift to them

Oh. Nope. I'm off to wherever Sarge is based these days (can I have an address for a card please?!) Someone has to make sure he has a Merry Christmas one way or another!

Clodfobble 12-22-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae Girl
Oh wait - no. I'm off to Clod's Mum's instead.

Pshaw! We'd be having you at our house, if you were to make it over here. We always host Christmas morning, so we don't have to worry about the kids destroying anyone's priceless knick-knacks while they're bouncing around on a materialism high.

xoxoxoBruce 12-22-2010 10:39 PM

What ever's open that day.

busterb 12-23-2010 09:21 AM

Rib eye, baked tater, spinach quiche. Maybe blueberry pie
Single malt.

Sundae 12-23-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 701411)
Pshaw! We'd be having you at our house, if you were to make it over here. We always host Christmas morning, so we don't have to worry about the kids destroying anyone's priceless knick-knacks while they're bouncing around on a materialism high.

I don't have any priceless knick-knacks of my own, but perhaps if I bring Bruce we should warn him...?

Pico and ME 12-23-2010 03:17 PM

Slow cooker ham in coke glaze, greek green bean salad, red bean, corn and artichoke heart salad, broccoli rice casserole, potato casserole, roasted acorn squash w/apples, cranberry chutney, and then whatever desserts the guests bring.

Griff 12-23-2010 03:27 PM

27lb bird now thawing...

Big Sarge 12-23-2010 05:10 PM

SG - Come on over and make my Christmas merry! I've got lots of handcuffs. ;)

Jaydaan 12-25-2010 10:30 PM

We had eggs benys with pemale (SP) bacon and loaded hashbrowns (onion, red pepper, bacon, hashbrowns and spices) for breakfast.

For Dinner Hubby is making 1 inch thick rib eye steaks with a thick alfredo ish sauce, with 2 lbs of fresh king crab legs and shrimp, with cauliflower with a white wine cheese sauce, brushetta and home made buns. Blueberry cheesecake, butterscotch fudge and cream puffs for dessert.