The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do YOU want me to do? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=16499)

Drax 01-28-2008 09:12 PM

What do YOU want me to do?

Make your choice.

monster 01-28-2008 09:17 PM

No point me voting. Before I even see the poll.
You'll do whatever you damn well please and that's about the only thing you even vaguely earn my respect for.

Oh and....

would you deny this is attention whoring?

Drax 01-28-2008 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 427943)
No point me voting.

Vote anyway?

Quote:

would you deny this is attention whoring?
Nope.

Aliantha 01-28-2008 09:25 PM

geez Drax, why do you keep doing this?

Drax 01-28-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 427946)
geez Drax, why do you keep doing this?

Vote.

Ibby 01-28-2008 09:30 PM

Since it makes a WHOLE lot of sense for us to shut up and never say anything you dont like again...

...if those are our only two options, you KNOW which you're going to get. You're just attention whoring and you know it.

Aliantha 01-28-2008 09:34 PM

I'm not going to vote on this poll. I don't care if you stay or go Drax. It's your choice. Not anyone else's.

ETA: Why don't you value yourself more highly?

Drax 01-28-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibram (Post 427948)
Since it makes a WHOLE lot of sense for us to shut up and never say anything you dont like again...

...if those are our only two options, you KNOW which you're going to get. You're just attention whoring and you know it.

Thank you for your vote.

Drax 01-28-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 427949)
Why don't you value yourself more highly?

I do, and I know nobody is attacking me personally. I'm just frustrated that some of you are attacking my choice of video and picture posts simply for posting them. I don't mind if you say you don't like the content of what I post; you're entitled to you're opinions, but don't bash me just for posting it.

Aliantha 01-28-2008 09:53 PM

Just do you thing Drax. If people want to criticize they will. It doesn't mean they want you to leave. It just means they feel differently to how you feel.

ZenGum 01-28-2008 09:59 PM

I vote for neither of the two extreme choices you offer. Here is my write-in candidate:

Drax,
I'd like you to stay. You will occasionally cop a bit of criticism. Deal with it, ignore it, put a few people on ignore if they bug you. You don't need to announce that they are on ignore, just do it. Or just reply with a better kitty picture or whatever you're doing that day.
Chill out dude, try and mellow some.

monster 01-28-2008 09:59 PM

It's not the choice, it's the fucking quantity and quality. We ask for the best- your fave. Your best one or two, not your best 100-200.

But more than that (and importantly so) -vids and pics are an added bonus in the cellar. It's real posts that make a dwellar and you don't do them. You don't even justify your bollox posts with real words. We wanna see the real person, and all we've seen from you is a whiny attention whore who plays the disabled card when losing an argument.

oops, did I say that aloud?

lookout123 01-28-2008 10:01 PM

My option isn't up there so i'll write it in. Quit the attention whoring, whiny nit-picking, and martyr shit. go back to being the fun, positive, contributing member that you have been for extended periods of time. The next time you feel like starting one of these types of threads stop and think, "Is everyone really picking on me or am i just being hypersensitive?"

xoxoxoBruce 01-28-2008 10:02 PM

No vote. Neither choice is acceptable. I don't particularly want you to go away, but indemnity from criticism, constructive or not, is granted to nobody.

Drax 01-28-2008 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 427956)
Just do you thing Drax. If people want to criticize they will. It doesn't mean they want you to leave. It just means they feel differently to how you feel.

I know that, but I'm not, as your former CUT said, "Feelin' the love."

As I said, I don't mind if you say you don't like the content of what I post; you're entitled to you're opinions, but don't bash me just for posting it.

Attack the post, not the poster.