The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Philosophy (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Why people do that (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=32769)

xoxoxoBruce 05-06-2017 11:31 AM

Why people do that

Scientific research is always scrambling for funding, and one of the best funded areas is studying human nature.
The reason is simply profit. Marketing people are constantly trying to get an edge, a tiny wedge into human
nature the other guy hasn't grasped yet. But never knowing if the other guy saw that wedge from the study he
funded but it didn't prove to be translatable into sales.
I wonder how much was spent to produce this chart, and does it agree with last week's results... or next week's.

http://cellar.org/2017/choosepump.jpg

Next time you go to the supermarket, every time you put something in the cart ask yourself why. Not why you're
buying soap, why this brand, why this size. What? Ain't nobody got time fo dat! Right, that's why commercials
aren't filled with logic, ain't nobody got time fo dat, that's why they spend so much to find out how you choose
when you're thinking about picking up sissy at her ballet class.

Personally I think I spend more of my tiny attention span avoiding products from companies that piss me off,
or make commercials that piss me off. ;)

sexobon 05-06-2017 03:47 PM

You should look to buy men's stuff with a young sexy woman in a bikini on the label (or in the advertising) that's new and improved, limited availability, and on sale.

That way when it turns out to be garbage you won't feel so bad 'cause it was a calculated risk.

xoxoxoBruce 05-06-2017 11:55 PM

Calculated risk and the bitch lied to me. ;)

tw 05-07-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988123)
Scientific research is always scrambling for funding, and one of the best funded areas is studying human nature.

It does not take much for the consumer to see what matters - as opposed to what others think.

A consumer buying gas at Citgo, Wawa, Sheets, Hess, or US Gas is spending almost 25 cent more than that price on a pump. How many have no idea they are spending the highest prices possible for gasoline? Where is that research into human behavior?

glatt 05-08-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988208)
A consumer buying gas at Citgo, Wawa, Sheets, Hess, or US Gas is spending almost 25 cent more than that price on a pump. How many have no idea they are spending the highest prices possible for gasoline?

What are you talking about?

Gravdigr 05-08-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988208)
A consumer buying gas at Citgo, Wawa, Sheets, Hess, or US Gas is spending almost 25 cent more than that price on a pump.

Compared to what?

I don't know about TW (and I'm preeeetty sure I don't want to:)), but when I buy gas at Murphy's (owned by WaWa) I spend about 7 cents less at the pump than at other gas-ups.

glatt 05-08-2017 01:42 PM

I suspect tw is gonna say that for every 7 cents you save, your car is sustaining $5 in damage from inferior gas.

Gravdigr 05-08-2017 02:32 PM

Meh, gas is gas.

It all has to meet the same requirements.

Although, Marathon does owe Popdigr a fuel gauge (sending unit, anyway).

monster 05-08-2017 08:32 PM

There is such a cultural aspect to this, though. What works in USA won't work in UK and vice versa.

IMO(/experience)

continuing with the gas/petrol example. Here in the USA, there are so many places where there are gas stations of equal quality on kitty-corner/diagonally opposite/ sides of an intersection/junction, and one is 10¢ more expensive than the other, but both are equally busy. Brits for sure would go to the cheaper one even if it's an awkward turn. Or the one with the better rewards if the prices are really, really close.... but 10¢ isn't really close.

Here is there is a a real culture of paying for convenience that may be developing in the UK, but even if it is, I suspect it still has a long way to go to be comparable. Plus roads have fewer lanes, so it's often a lot less inconvenient/difficult to do that in the UK

I see price/location are fairly equal in the study. So I guess the gas example to demonstrate the cultural differences is not the best because the two main ideas occupy the two main and equal spots in the study, but it really expands beyond that.

When I was in the UK it was all about price. for me. Now I won't cross the road to save just a penny per gallon. But I don't know how much of that is cultural and how much is temporal. I'm nearly 20 years older and much better off, and have learned that my time is valuable too. When I need gas on the freeway, I used to watch the prices as the tank started to get low and pull over when I saw the one that was cheaper. Now I push it to the last drop so I have to stop and fill less often. I'm sure i't not all temporal however. When my sister and my peers visit from the UK -who are olso older ans wealthier, I see them as skinflints and they see me as a wanton spendthrift.

There are also differing levels of legislation which feed/support these cultural differences. I cannot believe that people "buy" some of the crap in advertising here, and I know some here in the USA cannot believe the restrictions on advertising and thus consumer choice that the UK law imposes.

xoxoxoBruce 05-08-2017 11:39 PM

Monster, pushing it to the last drop is a bad idea. The hotter the ambient temperature the badder it is. Virtually all cars use an electric pump in the tank to push gas to the engine. Like all electric gadgets, and all pumps, they create heat which is bad for their life span. They use the gas remaining in the tank as a coolant for the pump so when you're sucking the last drops the pump get really hot. I know it's a pain in the ass to stop more often than necessary, but it would be healthier for the pump and sending unit, especially in hot weather, to not let it drop below an eighth of a tank.
You really don't want to give Beest any more reason to beat you. :lol2:

Actually there can be a big difference in brands of gasoline, especially in winter there are hundreds of recipes for conjuring up gasoline, and two ways to calculate octane. This was GM's bitch about EPA tests in that the gas varied so much. As a result, Top Tier Gas was created in collaboration between GM and Chevron, with other car makers and refiners slowly coming on board with the standards.

As of May 2017 the following have been certified which means every station selling that brand meets specs.
76 Stations, Aloha Petroleum Amoco Ultimate with Invigorate, ARCO, Beacon, BP Regular with Invigorate, BP Silver with Invigorate, Break Time, Cenex, Chevron, CITGO, Conoco, CO-OP, Costco Gasoline, CountryMark, CountryMark Plus, Diamond Shamrock, Esso Express, Exxon, Hele, Holiday, Kwik Star, Kwik Trip, Kwik Trip Express, Mahalo, Marathon, Metro Petro, MFA, Mobil, OAAI, Ohana Fuels, Petro-Canada, Phillips 66, PUMA Energy Caribe, QT, Quik Trip, Road Ranger, Shamrock, Shell, Shell (Canada), Shell (Puerto Rico), Sinclair, Standard, Sunoco Ultratech, SuperAmerica, SuperFuels, Tempo, Texaco, Tri-Par Qwik Stop, Valero.
A long way from the the first ten than came on board. To be certified refiners pay a yearly fee based on the number of station.

BUT, there's a minority in the fuel pile. When you see a gas station with several large signs saying Texaco, or Exxon, it don't mean jack shit. There is no state or federal law saying they have to sell the brand on the sign. :eek:
It's up to the refiner to retrieve their signs(protect their street creds) if that station stops selling their product. You'd think big oil with all their clout could get that law passed in a NY minute.. they could but they don't want it. :confused:

Hey Charlie, Bob over at Chevron, how's the boy doing in Little League?
Good good, what can I do for you Bob.
We have a fuckup down the line, I'm good on premium but need 200,000 gallons of regular on thursday.
No problem buddy, terminal C, stations 15 through 30, Thursday morning at 04:00. Give my best to the little woman.

A guy I went to school with, had previously worked on the tankers from Texas to New England. They'd leave Texas and 30 miles out to sea they would add barrels of red dye to the cargo because it was destined for Atlantic stations.

monster 05-09-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988281)
Monster, pushing it to the last drop is a bad idea.

I don't give a shit :D

tw 05-09-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 988245)
What are you talking about?

Exactly as stated. To spend most money on gasoline, then buy from places such as Wawa, Citgo, Sheets, US Gas, Hess, etc. How much more? Add something less than 25 cents to the posted price. Many are easily manipulated into paying most by ignoring relevant numbers.

If not obvious, then ask a specific question.

Gravdigr 05-09-2017 09:10 PM

Is English his first language? Srs qstn.

Cuz I still don't know WTF he's talking about.

And I'm pretty sure he doesn't either, so, it's gonna be up to one of you guys to make his point. If he have one besides the one on top his head.

glatt 05-10-2017 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988356)
If not obvious, then ask a specific question.

Which specific hoop were you hoping I would jump through? I jumped through the biggest lowest hoop by asking you what the fuck you were talking about. But if you don't care to elaborate, it's your missed opportunity.

tw 05-10-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 988391)
Which specific hoop were you hoping I would jump through?

Emotional denial demonstrated by asking a question that was obviously answered. That answer could not be more obvious. If too hard, then cite the particular one sentence that confuses you, state what you think it means, then ask for clarification. One who actually wanted to learn would have done that.

If a Trump supporter, then posted is everything necessary. Discount gasoline costs more money. Honest answer even put a number to it. Add something less than 25 cents per gallon to the price. To calculate what that gasoline really costs. Arithmetic could not be any simpler.

Clodfobble 05-10-2017 07:10 PM

T-dubs, have you been eating something you shouldn't?

tw 05-10-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 988416)

His question was answered accurately using the attitude it was asked. He got the only answer that applies to emotional (irrelevant) questions: "read the first post".

His vague question needs only one answer. Discount gas ends up costing something less than 25 cents more than what is posted on the pump. Why is addition so hard?

glatt 05-10-2017 07:44 PM

Oh! I understand now. What I hear you saying is that discount gas ends up costing something less than 25 cents more than what is posted on the pump. Of course!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Undertoad 05-10-2017 07:51 PM

I believe that all the gas today comes from the same refineries and usually on the same trucks. So the differences must be in the additives.

tw 05-11-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 988420)
I believe that all the gas today comes from the same refineries and usually on the same trucks. So the differences must be in the additives.

Bingo.

tw 05-12-2017 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 988419)
What I hear you saying is that discount gas ends up costing something less than 25 cents more than what is posted on the pump.

Your reading what your emotions want you to see. Obviously not what was written. To spend the greatest money on gasoline, foolishly visit discount gas stations. The actual cost for gas at discount stations is so much higher that informed adults would call it a scam.

Only naive and emotional onsumers ignore numbers.

xoxoxoBruce 05-12-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988281)

Hey Charlie, Bob over at Chevron, how's the boy doing in Little League?

Good good, what can I do for you Bob.

We have a fuckup down the line, I'm good on premium but need 200,000 gallons of regular on thursday.

No problem buddy, terminal C, stations 15 through 30, Thursday morning at 04:00. Give my best to the little woman.

Gravdigr 05-13-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988539)
Only naive and emotional onsumers ignore numbers.

Only morons and idiots ignore painfully obvious questions.:right:

Gravdigr 05-13-2017 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988418)
Discount gas ends up costing something less than 25 cents more than what is posted on the pump.

Hmm...

What is posted on the pump is "something less than 25 cents more than what is posted on the pump".

tw 05-14-2017 09:29 AM

Discount gas costs something less than 25 cents more than a price posted on the pump. Unfortunately this reality must be restated often before emotional Trump supporters finally realize reality. How many act like Trump supporters?

Most expensive gasoline is sold in discount gas stations.

sexobon 05-14-2017 10:16 AM

Discount gas stations also sell discount cigarettes. Cigarette producers hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand was promoted, all brands benefited. The tw family relished in the rewards their propaganda brought about and especially in the resulting demise of Americans they hate on.

The tw family attention to cigarettes has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years, 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished, and having to pay too much for gas at discount gas stations THAT SELL CIGARETTES.

The tw family tradition of propaganda would now have Americans believe that gas stations are only about selling gas. Tw wants to bamboozle Americans into forgeting about the cigarettes so more Americans will be harmed. Subversives are as subversives do and it gets passed down from one generation to the next, from a father who wanted harmful business to flourish in America to a son who wants American conveniences to wither. We're living in the tw family era of business propaganda directed against the hard working Americans they detest. When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]?

Unfortunately this reality must be restated often until developmentally impaired tw finally realizes the reality that he's been brainwashed to hate on Americans.

Undertoad 05-14-2017 01:10 PM

I did a rigorous 10 minute google survey. It turns out there is an industry standard kind of group "Top Tier" in which about a third of national brands are deemed to be at this "better" level:

http://www.toptiergas.com/licensedbrands/

AAA decided they actually were better, in independent testing, and -- in some otherworldly coincidence -- their story announcingn this testing was the source of the numbers in xoB's original post:

http://newsroom.aaa.com/2016/07/aaa-...created-equal/

tw 05-14-2017 09:20 PM

Missing from that list are many discount brand gasolines including those that have the most and busiest pumps (ie Sheets, Wawa).

Those 'acceptable' gasolines have been known for decades. For example, in 1980, BMW only listed Chevron, Amoco. Exxon, Shell, and Texaco as acceptable. That was a national survey. Sunoco was a regional brand. It may have also belonged on that list over 35 years ago. But then I did not actually test Sunoco - so I cannot say with certainty.

In order to maximize their EPA mileage, GM required testing only with Chevron. Ever wonder why so many GM owners had trouble duplicating those EPA numbers? Discount gas.

What happens when using just one tank of a discount brand? My Accords would drop from 32 MPG to about 24 or 25 MPG. In some cases, it took up to four tanks of the good stuff to undo that damage.

At current prices, add maybe 24 cents per gallon to their posted price. That is the real price of discount gasoline.

xoxoxoBruce 05-14-2017 10:14 PM

You think those small brands can own their own refinery? They rely on independent refineries which are increasing as the major brands are getting out of the refining end of the business. Some of the larger independent brand stations may be able to contract their own blends of additive, but Joe's Gasateria takes what is available, which is the same gas the major brand station's get. Joe can sell cheaper because he's not paying rent to the majors for his location. And as I mentioned before, he has no legal obligation to post a sign who made it.
I've used one tank of WAWA regular in my pickup that ran like shit. I've also use Sheets premium in my ElCamino with no problem. I was forced to use WAWA premium in the SSR with no problem. The thing is you don't know where it came from but that doesn't mean it's bad.

Griff 05-15-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 988416)

Red dye?

glatt 05-15-2017 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988661)
What happens when using just one tank of a discount brand? My Accords would drop from 32 MPG to about 24 or 25 MPG.

For the record. This is the first post in this thread in which you actually say what your point is.

Gallon per mile is a different thing than gallon per dollar.

Gravdigr 05-15-2017 02:43 PM

I think there was something else wrong with those Accords. 8 mpg is a huge drop from one brand of gas to another. An oil company could make jillions of dollars from that kind of situation, looks like they'd be hollering that from every rooftop.

tw 05-15-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glatt (Post 988692)
Gallon per mile is a different thing than gallon per dollar.

Dollar per mile says everything. When gasoline reduces MPG to 25, then Dollar per miles increases significantly. I made it easy for the arithmetically challenged. Price at discount stations is something less than 25 cents more per gallon.

Amazing how some have difficulty when numbers are required or included.

Bruce - all gasolines come from the same refineries. Everything posted is based in that reality. Stop foolishly assuming that proves something. All gasolines come from a same refinery. Delivered by same pipelines. And are massively different as demonstrated by UT's Top Tier explanation. Learn why that is true by discovering fallacies in your speculations.

For others who would learn - not argue. Discount gasolines are some of the most expensive. Price on a pump does not really reflect actual cost.

glatt 05-15-2017 04:13 PM

Now it's revisionist history with you.

You gave dollars per gallon when you meant something else and now are trying to muddy the waters by bringing up a third unit.

And you blame other people for your failure to communicate.

tw 05-15-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 988711)
I think there was something else wrong with those Accords. 8 mpg is a huge drop

Yes gasolines are that different. These numbers come from multiple Accords. I generally cite a more conservative 10% difference. But that reality exists. Discount gasolines cost more money.

Topmost question is why do people do that? Most do not want answers tempered by perspective. Honest answers are not subjective; include numbers.

Gravdigr 05-15-2017 04:59 PM

I will bet both my nuts that Grand Cherokee One would show almost no noticeable difference in each and every brand of gasoline available within 50 miles of me.

I'm just basing that on my own 35 years of experience putting gas in a driving it out of cars...

Your mileage may vary. (<--See thar? That's how one would go about acknowledging that they might not possess every fact on the planet.)

I've said this before: I sometimes believe TW is educated beyond his intelligence.

How many posts did it take him to say what he was trying to say? Has he even said it yet?

Here TW, let me save you some time w/that reply:

Quote:

...at discount stations is something less than 25 cents more per gallon...

xoxoxoBruce 05-15-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988722)
Bruce - all gasolines come from the same refineries. Everything posted is based in that reality. Stop foolishly assuming that proves something. All gasolines come from a same refinery. Delivered by same pipelines. And are massively different as demonstrated by UT's Top Tier explanation. Learn why that is true by discovering fallacies in your speculations.

If you had been paying attention you would know it was I who explained top tier gasolines.

Undertoad 05-15-2017 05:40 PM

I am putting money on Gravdigr's nuts.

~ I always do ~

Undertoad 05-15-2017 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988736)
If you had been paying attention you would know it was I who explained top tier gasolines.

I missed it, but I was on a break.

tw 05-15-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988736)

UT provided facts like an adult. He is credited.

Eventually you will finally grasp reality if it is posted enough times. Eve n the most obstinate eventually concede to reality. Discount gasolines tend to be the most expensive gasolines.

xoxoxoBruce 05-15-2017 11:59 PM

Fuck you, you didn't even read my post you fraud. :lol2:

sexobon 05-16-2017 12:04 AM

Tw ignored facts that cigarette producers hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand was promoted, all brands benefited. The tw family relished in the rewards their propaganda brought about and especially in the resulting demise of Americans they hate on.

The tw family attention to cigarettes has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years, 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished, and having to pay too much for gas at discount gas stations THAT SELL CIGARETTES.

The tw family tradition of propaganda would now have Americans believe that gas stations are only about selling gas. Tw wants to bamboozle Americans into forgeting about the cigarettes so more Americans will be harmed. Subversives are as subversives do and it gets passed down from one generation to the next, from a father who wanted harmful business to flourish in America to a son who wants American conveniences to wither. We're living in the tw family era of business propaganda directed against the hard working Americans they detest.

Developmentally impaired tw despises Americans stating facts and recognizes only sources who appease him in their form of presentation. When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]?

Unfortunately this reality must be restated often until developmentally impaired tw finally realizes the reality that he's a control freak who's been brainwashed to hate on Americans.

tw 05-16-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988766)

UT presented facts without silly emotions. He deserves credit. Your use of profanity only confirms a highly emotional state - and why you deny reality. Discount gasoline is tends to be the most expensive. Denials come from emotional (childish) authors. When you choose to restore an adult attitude, then your conclusions will be considered. Emotional denials created a bogus conclusion.

Reality is demonstrated by facts. Discount gasoline is a most expensive gasoline. Add maybe 24 cents to a posted price
for discount gasoline. A number that would be higher depending on how many tanks of good gasoline are required to repair that damage.

Amazing how some have disturbing meltdowns over a fact well understood for almost 40 years.

It says so much about why some people do that.

glatt 05-16-2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988766)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw (Post 988805)
Read? I only know how to write.

xoxoxoBruce 05-16-2017 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Exactly, glatt.

sexobon 05-16-2017 04:53 PM

Tw is an infant. Tw cannot address content of questions, can only address tone of questions like infants cannot understand what is being asked, only the tone in which it's done. Tw displays infantile responses by throwing temper tantrums after presentation of facts because his developmentally impaired brain only understands tone of conversations and not content.

Tw ignored facts that cigarette producers hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand was promoted, all brands benefited. The tw family promotional propaganda for cigarettes has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years, 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished, and having to pay too much for gas at discount gas stations THAT SELL CIGARETTES. Tw refuses to acknowledge facts because tw's infantile brain can comprehend only tone in which facts are presented, not content.

Developmentally impaired tw despises Americans stating facts and recognizes only sources who appease him in their form of presentation. When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]?

Unfortunately this reality must be restated often until developmentally impaired tw finally realizes the reality that he's behaviorally an infant who's been brainwashed to hate on Americans even if he just doesn't like their tone.

tw 05-16-2017 05:37 PM

The right wing wacko extremists have again posted their emotions. And not even one fact or number that disputes reality. Discount gasolines are among the most expensive.

That requires one to be an adult - and therefore logical. The emotional have posted their feelings - and not one fact.

That is the topic - Why people do that. Adults learn facts - then have conclusions. Adults who are still children even post paragraphs of insult and their emotions. Those are the Donald Trump supporters. Which defines their education and intelligent levels.

Just priming the pump. The extremists will post more nasty (emotional) replies. It really is fun to expose Donald Trump supporters. It demonstrates why some people do that.

Irony. Adults who are children will post reams of paragraphs expressing their emotions. And not one paragraph of facts with numbers.

xoxoxoBruce 05-16-2017 05:42 PM

Anecdotes are not facts.

Undertoad 05-16-2017 05:44 PM

My money remains on Grav's balls. Both of them.

tw 05-16-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce (Post 988835)
Anecdotes are not facts.

Facts come with numbers. And no profanity - that indicates the emotional and naive. Emotions are akin to knowledge provided by The Donald.

The most expensive gasoline is often found in discount gas stations. As was known even almost 40 years ago.

xoxoxoBruce 05-16-2017 06:10 PM

Anecdotes with numbers are still not facts, dumbfuck.

glatt 05-16-2017 06:22 PM

Why people do that

Yeah. Betting on Grav's balls is prudent.

sexobon 05-17-2017 05:17 AM

Tw ignores facts with numbers. Tw ignored facts that cigarette producers hired tw's father to advertise for them and tell Americans how just good they were. When one brand was promoted, all brands benefited. The tw family promotional propaganda for cigarettes has contributed to more than 480,000 deaths annually in the United States [CDC] and nearly 6 million deaths annually worldwide [CDC] due to cigarette smoking. Still, the developmentally impaired tw whines about others causing 60,000 total American military fatal casualties in Vietnam over 20 years, 5,000 total in the Gulf War to Mission Accomplished, and having to pay too much for gas at discount gas stations THAT SELL CIGARETTES. Tw refuses to acknowledge facts because tw's infantile brain can comprehend only tone in which facts are presented, not content, just like an infant.

Tw propaganda technique, learned from his father, undermines American freedom of expression and targets The Cellar to hate on Americans. Developmentally impaired tw despises Americans stating facts and so recognizes only sources who appease him in their form of presentation and redirects conversation away from facts to who's doing the presenting and how they're doing it. Tw subverts any facts that fall outside his propaganda line. When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]? Tw is just a propagandist abusing this venue.

Unfortunately this reality must be restated often until developmentally impaired tw finally realizes the reality that he's behaviorally an infant who's been brainwashed to hate on Americans. Tw is incapable of acknowledging responsibility for his actions just like Hillary. Tw continues to enthusiastically subvert the venue that is the Cellar.

Griff 05-17-2017 06:27 AM

Shifting my savings to Gravs balls.

xoxoxoBruce 05-17-2017 11:49 AM

Eeww, do you know where they've been? :haha:

Gravdigr 05-17-2017 12:24 PM

You can trust Grav's Balls™.

Grav's Balls™ approved this message.

tw 05-17-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff (Post 988871)
Shifting to shaving Gravs balls.

Really?

sexobon 05-17-2017 04:04 PM

When was the last time you got the impression that tw liked you; or, valued your opinion and wasn't just feigning interest so you'd continue to listen to his rhetoric [rhetorical]? Tw is just a propagandist abusing this venue.

Happy Monkey 05-17-2017 08:41 PM

You're made for each other.

BigV 05-17-2017 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Monkey (Post 988932)
You're made for each other.

QFT.