The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Look what secret Santa sent me! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26440)

classicman 12-21-2011 11:53 AM

OMG - Sarge - Are those kids the mostest awesome or what???
Love the one right in the center ;)
Merry Christmas!

SamIam 12-21-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZenGum (Post 781835)
I didn't go in this, but the thought of Merc being randomly chosen as SamIam's Secret Santa packs me up. :lol:

My theory was that Clod has a wicked sense of humor and had set it up on purpose.

But I must give the devil his due. Merc actually did send me a gift last year. I complained in one of my posts that I didn't have a camera, so Merc sent me his old Canon Power Shot. It's been a great camera for me, and all the pix I post here were taken with it.

wolf 12-22-2011 12:37 AM

Oh wow. Secret Santa for the win!

You should have packed the hankies on the top ... I needed 'em well before I got to them.

I'm speechless. Really. It's so Awesomely cool I can't put it unto words. Pics will be up sometime tomorrow, along with a more detailed explanation of my very long day helping crazynurse's daughter and son-in-law move.

Sundae 12-22-2011 06:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Many, many thanks to my unexpected SS.
Dani and I have no idea who sent us our American goodies because they came from a European company.
Limey might know, but she's certainly not let on.

Here is our selection, with a couple of added extras.
Limey knitted me an extremely soft and delicate collar, and Dani a woollen Dalek. Both gorgeous and opened with many squeals and much appreciation.

In return I gave her some cock.
Well, precisely a ceramic cockerel made in the USSR.
Dani got one made from UK coal, being from the grim North and all that.

Aliantha 12-22-2011 07:17 AM

I just wanted to put a note here to let my SS know that I haven't received my gift yet and we're leaving for Dad's place tomorrow, with only two more post days to go before the big day, so unless I'm really lucky and it arrives early tomorrow, it looks like I'll have to wait till after Christmas. That's ok though. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :)

DanaC 12-22-2011 07:48 AM

Also coal is lucky :p I expect it will bring me luck...or at least a smile, when I am working :p

Sundae 12-22-2011 08:03 AM

Get over to the Glasgow thread, stat.
Or send any pics to me (or maybe my bro, I can PM you his address).

I'd love to update the thread with photos.
x

Good luck Ali, you never know, it might arrive at the last minute.

Lola Bunny 12-22-2011 10:42 AM

Ali: Did you at least received a Christmas card with a crushed candy cane Christmas tree? :p:

Clodfobble 12-22-2011 10:54 AM

I did! And if it got that crushed between Houston and Austin, I bet Ali's will be pulverized into magic reindeer flying dust! :)

Sundae 12-22-2011 10:54 AM

Oh, Lola - sorry.
I received a Texas card with crushed candy canes!

Such a lovely thought - and the card and the sentiment were far sweeter than the candy could ever be.

Thank you x

limey 12-22-2011 11:13 AM

Me too, me too, candy cane from Texas!!! Thank you so much Lola B!!

Pico and ME 12-22-2011 01:20 PM

Holy Cow, my Secret Santa gift is taking forever to get to me.

First it sat in a Pennsylvania sort facility for nine days before it got shipped to New Jersey, where the next day it was sent to Cincinnati. Who knows where it will go next before I finally get it.

Expected delivery was for December 17th!

classicman 12-22-2011 01:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Holy Crap!! I thought I missed out on this as I was away when it was set up.
To my IMMENSE surprise I received a letter from Secret Santa in the mail today.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, SS... This is HUGE and totally unexpected. Hugs to you.

limey 12-22-2011 01:58 PM

Wow!!!

zippyt 12-22-2011 02:08 PM

Damn Santa is GENEROUS this Year !!!!