The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Catching Cheaters. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15232)

rkzenrage 08-29-2007 05:26 PM

Catching Cheaters.

If I caught my wife doing most of this stuff... especially stuff like a key-logger or the GPS thing, I would leave her the next day.
Projection... sounds like she is the cheater and "knows" everyone else is just like her.

yesman065 08-29-2007 05:30 PM

I can't believe I watched that. She an ass and so are her suggestions - If a relationship is at that point then it was over long ago.

smurfalicious 08-29-2007 05:35 PM

LOL, are you kidding? she's been trying to PAY someone to take your ass!

yesman065 08-29-2007 05:41 PM

Actually she's got some other guy's ass and I'm payin for it!

Oh, you mean him -- -- -- oops. :redface:

bluecuracao 08-29-2007 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkzenrage (Post 379941)
If I caught my wife doing most of this stuff... especially stuff like a key-logger or the GPS thing, I would leave her the next day.

Jeez, why even imagine such a scenario.

kerosene 08-29-2007 07:04 PM

Jesus. This is some serious paranoid thinking. If you have to get a lie detector test to communicate, the relationship is doomed.

Stormieweather 08-29-2007 08:24 PM

Untrustworthy people are usually the ones who are suspicious that their mate is cheating on them.

You may or may not be surprised at how many abusive spouses use keyloggers, GPS trackers on their spouses cars, and spy on their mate's activities (following them in the car, or having somene else check on them). They are fearful that they may lose control over their 'victim', so they take steps to be aware of any effort towards escape.

I could tell you stories that would curdlle your blood about the lengths that abusers will go to in order to maintain control.

Stormie

rkzenrage 08-29-2007 09:07 PM

Some of the replies to this video state that in many states that much what she is suggesting is illegal.
She is one crazy-stalker-bitch.
Can you stalk your boyfriend?
If anyone can, it would be her.

piercehawkeye45 08-29-2007 11:19 PM

Well, at least you could know that you could trust her.:rolleyes:

I'm with rkzenrage on this, if a girl can't trust me and has to invade my privacy to "test" me, that relationship will not even be worth it trying to work things out. I'm not a big fan of overly insecure girls anyways, but who is (besides men that should be in jail)?

lumberjim 08-30-2007 12:04 AM

meanwhile,

this chick's voice is so scratchy because so many cocks are banging against her vocal chords. ...and she's a dumbass.

sad. very sad.

Cicero 08-30-2007 11:25 AM

I can't stream at work...what happened everyone? What's she saying/doing?

smurfalicious 08-30-2007 11:44 AM

meh... she's just giving advice on "How to Ruin a Relationship Instantaneously" simultaneously with "This is What Herpes Sounds Like on Your Vocal Chords"

Shawnee123 08-30-2007 11:48 AM

Sick. Not much different than songs about it being ok to be "no high class broad" or ripping the hell out of his vehicle to get revenge so he'll "think before he cheats" though, imho. Sad trend.

Show some class, tell the assholes goodbye and good luck, and don't look back, and revel in the fact that they suck and you have dignity.

Cicero 08-30-2007 01:42 PM

Me and one of my ex's had stalking wars. That was actually kind of fun........but I guess you had to be there........

Stalking and then executing a highly customized and complex practical joke was pretty fun. But I guess both parties have to know it's happening in their relationship and are open to it. We both had a dark and mischevious sense of humor and I suppose that it worked for us. It was sometimes really funny and/or sweet. But I guess it's apples and oranges....we trusted each other.

Aliantha 08-30-2007 07:46 PM

I just have to say that i think it's incredible that people would post crap like this and secondly, it's frightening to think that some women or men might actually try out some of these 'tricks'.