The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Look what secret Santa sent me! (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26440)

Sheldonrs 12-13-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundae (Post 779942)
I got fairy lights on a cactus.
Sheldon's a good Jewish boy.

Jewish in name only.

Good depends on who you ask

Boy? I turned 51 yesterday. How long before i get to be a man?!!!

LOL!

limey 12-13-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldonrs (Post 779954)
Jewish in name only.

Good depends on who you ask

Boy? I turned 51 yesterday. How long before i get a man?!!!

LOL!

FTFY

Sheldonrs 12-13-2011 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limey (Post 779962)
FTFY

That question is easy. (like me)

Usually each weekend. ;)

Nirvana 12-13-2011 01:22 PM

crap someone else was quicker...

Big Sarge 12-14-2011 06:28 PM

Well ya'll have seen one picture that Lola unny posted for me. I have so much more to post when I get back from Oxford. So many of you pitched in to make this such a special Christmas for me. You are so sweet. I'll even admit I cried reading the cards and opening the packages. The Panda theme just topped it all off and it has really touchedme when I found out whose idea it was.

I'll take some proper pictures with everything displayed properly soon. I feel so rich because I have friends who care about me & my kids

classicman 12-15-2011 01:10 PM

Dunno if its a SS gift or not, I know its not but I still wanted to post here...

I GOT FUDGE! Yep the universally famous fudge made with the super secret recipe from momwolf.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Wolf! :hug:

wolf 12-15-2011 01:17 PM

Just happened to have some handy, not an SS ... man, that got there fast! I mailed it yesterday afternoon.

Actually, I could have driven it to your house in less time than I spent in the line at the post office. Line out the door, and only two drones working. And then there was my having filled out the wrong paperwork on one of the things I was sending out.

classicman 12-15-2011 03:01 PM

Oi'
Well know that your fudge is ALWAYS very appreciated. The butterscotch was simply outstanding.
Imma try and make it next week. Gonna go Monday and buy all the secret required ingredients. :)

Sheldonrs 12-15-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 780566)
Oi'
Well know that your fudge is ALWAYS very appreciated. The butterscotch was simply outstanding.
Imma try and make it next week. Gonna go Monday and buy all the secret required ingredients. :)

Nice to know that you like his fudge. Need any help packing it? ;-)

classicman 12-15-2011 04:38 PM

Her. Her fudge. Me no likey the he... I'm leaving that in your more than capable hands.

Sheldonrs 12-15-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicman (Post 780597)
Her. Her fudge. Me no likey the he... I'm leaving that in your more than capable hands.

Her fudge, his fudge. It's all the same from behind. lol!

Lola Bunny 12-16-2011 08:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you Santa Sam for the gift! :D I got a pretty necklace with matching earrings. With them is a cute pen where the penguin lights up when the tip is pressed. :D There was no return address but by looking at the handwriting and little cat hairs on the box (:lol:), Santa is a female who has a cat. Since there was no list of participants, that didn't narrow it down too much. Then I thought of checking the postage to see where the box came from. That's how I knew Santa is Sam. :D

limey 12-16-2011 08:40 AM

Really pretty!

limey 12-16-2011 09:26 AM

No. Wait! This can't be right ....

2 Attachment(s)
I got another Secret Santa parcel today. But when I opened it, I saw it had two parcels inside, and they are destined for Dwellars other than me ...
I am honoured to be part of the supply chain ... :santa:

Sheldonrs 12-16-2011 09:47 AM

Limey is Secret Santa's little helper. :-)