The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I haz new ink (should be SFW) (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=19215)

DucksNuts 05-22-2011 02:46 AM

Hi Zen - hows SA treating you?

ZenGum 05-22-2011 05:10 AM

Pretty good, but winter has just checked in.

Your new tattoos are an anagram of "had dope". :blunt: :D

How did you go with the floods?

DucksNuts 05-22-2011 05:46 AM

I live on a hill, so the floods werent too bad for me. Well, I live on the side of a hill, my shed pretty well floods because the water flows through it and I did have water flowing in the front door, but that was the extent of the damage.

We had to ferry people into and out of work for a few days, in my bosses 4wd, but life went on.

casimendocina 05-22-2011 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucksNuts (Post 735698)
We had to ferry people into and out of work for a few days, in my bosses 4wd, but life went on.

Now that is dedication to the job.

Really sorry to hear about your dad Ducks.

Nice ink. Your 'hope' one reminds me of the one that my old housemate got...except hers said "om" in sanscrit, the idea being she could look at it in moments of conflict and be calm.

richlevy 05-22-2011 07:36 AM

Welcome back, babe.

Sorry to hear about your dad. My mother passed away a few weeks ago. Being a traditional Jewish mother, I don't think she would appreciate me getting a tattoo in her memory.

Too bad. Yours looks great.

DucksNuts 05-30-2011 05:03 AM

Thanks, Rich. Sorry for your loss.

SamIam 05-30-2011 01:19 PM

My sympathy about your Mom, Rich.

And Ducks, it nice to see you back, you sexy thing! ;)

Aliantha 05-30-2011 08:02 PM

Hey Ducky, what body part is your hope tat on? I can't figure it out.

Stormieweather 05-30-2011 08:38 PM

I'd guess inner wrist?

Very nice, Ducks!!

Aliantha 05-30-2011 08:52 PM

Yeah, I think you're right Stormie. :)

DucksNuts 06-05-2011 02:55 AM

You would be, Stormie.

I want to get another, but I am running out of options (due to corporate work environment).

The people that I work with now only found out about my tattoos when we went away water skiing for the weekend a month back. They were "ohhh, you have a tattoo on your boob"..."ohh you have one on your shoulder as well"....getting changed..."tramp stamp too".

Lola Bunny 06-05-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DucksNuts (Post 738346)
You would be, Stormie.

I want to get another, but I am running out of options (due to corporate work environment).

The people that I work with now only found out about my tattoos when we went away water skiing for the weekend a month back. They were "ohhh, you have a tattoo on your boob"..."ohh you have one on your shoulder as well"....getting changed..."tramp stamp too".

You've got a tattoo on your boob? Did it hurt having a tat done there? Btw, I would love to see your tattoo and your boobs. Sounds so sexy, makes me wanna see it. :p: Oh, do I sound creepy to you? If I do, let me know and I'll stop. :blush:

DucksNuts 06-11-2011 04:55 AM

Nah, everyone here will tell you I'm an attention whore and will flash my tits and arse without being asked!!

My tit tatt didnt hurt, but its been there since I was 18 and its not that pretty anymore. I should get it covered with something new and pretty, but it has great sentimental value, so it stays old.