The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Weird stuff I get from the Contact Us link (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=10933)

Sundae 12-27-2006 11:19 AM

Mmmmm, sauteed with mushrooms...
What do you mean that only works in IoTD?

skysidhe 12-27-2006 11:31 AM

What a hoot. :)

Elspode 12-27-2006 12:51 PM

Its just a scam. He'll want you to send money, then you won't get your kidney. You'll just get a small picnic cooler with some pickled pigs feet on dry ice, with "Kidney" written on them in magic marker.

Flint 12-27-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elspode
You'll just get a small picnic cooler with some pickled pigs feet on dry ice, with "Kidney" written on them in magic marker.

That's the whole point. Since tasty kidney-feet are banned in the USA, he simply supplies a demand. Freedom is on the march.

rkzenrage 12-27-2006 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibram
*wink wink* and I have a bigger penis... *nudge nudge*

Mine gets bigger... :rolleyes:

kerosene 12-28-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad
Meanwhile,

The following message was sent to you via the The Cellar Contact Us form by DaraAnn.

--------------------------------

I want to ask Suzyv a question how do I do this? She posted if someone wants her choc cheeskake recipe to contact her how do I do this?

From,

Dara
------------

I figured this one out. Staceyv's chocolate cheesecake recipe is here. It's 2 1/2 years old. Thing is, if Stace wanted to get in touch, there is no contact information for Dara. Dara is not a Cellar user.

I actually quite enjoyed reading this thread just now. Seems like a long time ago...especially since perth and I were still married then. Now if only I could get him to come back to the cellar.

Elspode 12-29-2006 09:45 AM

We didn't contribute to the breakup in some subtle way, I hope, Case? I mean, he isn't staying away due to bad memories associated with the time that you were both here?

kerosene 12-29-2006 12:57 PM

No, not at all. The cellar was never a reason for our split. I have asked him about why he is never on the cellar anymore, but he just doesn't feel like it anymore. It's too bad, too, because he introduced me to this place in 2000 or so.

Elspode 12-29-2006 01:10 PM

Well, I'm sorry he doesn't come around anymore.

footfootfoot 12-29-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by case
I actually quite enjoyed reading this thread just now. Seems like a long time ago...especially since perth and I were still married then. Now if only I could get him to come back to the cellar.

What? how did I miss you and perth splitting up? I'm sorry to hear that.

kerosene 12-29-2006 01:48 PM

Perth's annoucement.

Don't feel bad. Things are actually quite good between perth and I. He is still one of my best friends and my husband and I spend time with he and his girlfriend quite a bit.

edit: UT, I truly didn't mean to hyjack your thread. Carry on! :)

footfootfoot 12-29-2006 10:39 PM

Pull over and put the car in PARK!
Do you mean to tell me that I've been lusting after an unmarried woman for over two years?

There is no justice in this world, and maybe I feel half as guilty as I once did.

dayum.

richlevy 12-30-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad
Topic: Peace Comments Change the World with Peace and Prosperity 10-million urgent peace letters to Head of States, UN, Parliaments, Political Parties, TV News Channels, International Newspapers, Magazines, Universities,

Why do I get the impression this guy is in Crawford now acting as one of GWB's advisors on Iraq?

Clodfobble 12-30-2006 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot
Do you mean to tell me that I've been lusting after an unmarried woman for over two years?

Quote:

Originally Posted by case
He is still one of my best friends and my husband and I spend time with he and his girlfriend quite a bit.

Sorry, you missed your window of opportunity, foot. ;)

footfootfoot 12-30-2006 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble
Sorry, you missed your window of opportunity, foot. ;)

gotta learn to read all the words in a post...