The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The CDCC (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15341)

LabRat 09-10-2007 09:16 AM

The CDCC

1 Attachment(s)
Welcome to the Cellar Dwellar's Communications Center.

I officially welcome you to the place of hang-outs and hook-ups. Get-togethers and gatherings. Meetings and...you get the picture.

Gonna be somewhere that another Cellarite calls home and want to meet 'em? Set it up, and post your 2fer RFN pics here!!

So, since it's my idea (but not my thread of course;)) I'll start.

I was in Kansas City this weekend with my husband for a trip that he earned from work. I had a few hours to kill while he was golfing on Friday, so I got in touch with Elspode who met me for lunch. It was great, he's awesome. I could have talked to him all afternoon. This pic was taken by the doorman when Els dropped me back off at my hotel. Enjoy!

DanaC 09-10-2007 09:26 AM

How completely awesome! Wish I'd got a piccy of me and Sundae when we hooked up.

lumberjim 09-10-2007 09:28 AM

I thought this was gonna be about disease control. this is a better idea.

oh...and ....[mindreader] spode is very conscious that his right hand is mere inches away from labrats vaunted tucas[/mindreader]

Spexxvet 09-10-2007 09:30 AM

Now we know what it takes to get Elspode to smile - just get a hot babe to press up against him. You guys make a lovely couple.

LabRat 09-10-2007 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim (Post 383909)
oh...and ....[mindreader] spode is very conscious that his right hand is mere inches away from labrats vaunted tucas[/mindreader]

Which makes me wonder, was it as good IRL as it appears to be onscreen? (I made sure to walk in front of him when I could;))

Spexxvet 09-10-2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat (Post 383988)
Which makes me wonder, was it as good IRL as it appears to be onscreen? (I made sure to walk in front of him when I could;))

In your thong? :D

richlevy 09-10-2007 01:42 PM

While in Vegas I was thinking of meeting with Lookout or someone in the area, but I couldn't set anything up.

And yes, when I saw Labrat and CDCC, I thought disease control, but that might be because I just finished reading Darwin's Radio.

Elspode 09-10-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat (Post 383988)

Um...better, even with khakis on. I have a pretty good memory for such things. In fact, as you were walking back up the ramp to the parking garage, I couldn't help but think of LJ's x-ray photoshop pic. I was, however (for you filthy minded scum out there in Cellarland), a perfect gentleman. And I was *not* thinking of her delectable morsels mere inches from my hand. I was still thinking of that damn thong picture...

Labrat is vivacious, friendly and just so wonderfully *real*. I picked her up at the hotel, and we started yapping like we'd known each other for years. The only time we stopped was to work on our sandwiches. I would have gladly spent the rest of the weekend with her. Actually, turns out I could have (sigh), but I'm pretty sure she and Mr LabRat made fine use of their short sabbatical...and no, "short sabbatical" is not a euphemism for "penis".

It was a lovely, and all too brief meeting.

PS - I almost forgot...you can't tell from her pics much, but LR has the most wonderful freckles! If she was any cuter I'd have taken her to the research lab just East of the Plaza and had her cloned so I could have one of my own.

LabRat 09-11-2007 08:42 AM

:blush:

Your check is in the mail...

Cicero 09-11-2007 11:03 AM

We should kick-off a yearly national cellar convention. I need to buy a t-shirt anyway.

Can I get a second?

Oh and that photo is terribly cute.....looks like there is more fun to be had.

Elspode 09-11-2007 11:23 PM

There's always more fun to be had, Cic.

jester 09-13-2007 11:06 AM

It's great that you guys were able to get together. Awesome photo.

Elspode 09-13-2007 08:35 PM

It keeps getting batted around that we need to have an official Cellar GTG. If I could get *any* realistic idea of how many people would be interested in attending, I would be glad to reserve a hotel floor, arrange a meeting space, and take care of all necessary preparations to make it happen...here in KC.

KC is one of the cheapest places in the country to fly *into* from anywhere else. Since it *is* KC, our hotel rates are correspondingly lower than other more renowned burgs. We have great food, amazing art museums, and all the amenities such a gathering could require.

So here's my proposition. If you, fellow Cellarite, are *truly* interested in such a gathering, send me private email to elspode@comcast.net . Let me know what time of year (as specificially as possible, please, like a two week span in a given month), and I'll crunch the data and come up with a proposed time frame. Then, we'll re-ask who might still be willing to attend.

That'd be a start. What say ya'll? Answer by sending me the above info, and let's actually *do* this.

If we have just half the fun, as a group, that I had with LR over a mere lunch, imagine the various and sundry perversions and story telling that would result from a larger gathering!

zippyt 09-13-2007 10:25 PM

Sound like a plan to US !!!
Let me know what WE can do to help make this happen !!!!
I say Spring or fall ( Mid Oct or Mid April ) , so a camp fire will feel good !!! Cause I SOO want to sit around a camp fire with drinks and conversation with ANY cellerites that show !!!!

zippyt 09-13-2007 10:36 PM

Might I hummbly suggest a Cellar Cruise ????
Group rates and all that .