The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The train wreck.... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=17509)

DucksNuts 06-16-2008 05:19 AM

The train wreck....

I used to blog about my online and real life dating experiences, and will probably continue to do so, but I would really rather have a little thread here that I can let stuff spew from my mouth and you guys can comment...or not...as you seem fit.

I put the moz on myself with this latest guy, in chat the other day I mentioned how much I liked him and how I had high expectations.....now...nothing!!

At the moment, I'm being really girly and sitting on my hands so I dont do the dumb txt message thing.

I *really* like this guy...like.. really...and have gone into over analysing, self destructive mode.

xoxoxoBruce 06-16-2008 10:07 AM

You can let it all hang out here, without repercussions. We'll love you longtime, regardless. :heartpump

Sundae 06-16-2008 10:49 AM

:corn:
Oh goodie. I can enjoy dating vicariously to prepare me for the real thing!

Aliantha 06-16-2008 05:50 PM

Just ring him and suggest a date mate. Don't agonize or wring your hands, and definitely don't do nothing.

One phone call with a suggestion of a meeting is not psycho behaviour, and it's not over the top. It's just an indication of your desire to spend some time with said male.

That's what I think.

DucksNuts 06-16-2008 08:13 PM

I'm sitting on my hands....he's been really busy....trains race horses....so I am just waiting and seeing what happens.

He's s'posed to have a couple of days off this week and was going to come over here for them....so....just.waiting.

Oh and I should probably clarify things regarding photographer-dude...he's just really a fuckbuddy...we are the people we sleep with, when we arent sleeping with anyone else.

Anyways, I posted in the other thread the quote from his email to me, he's realised the penthouse chick is a whacker...living in the past....so now he wants to know when he can come...err...banging on my door again.

Funny...I see him in a slightly different light, after he fell for the b/s she was feeding him.

Clodfobble 06-16-2008 08:23 PM

Yeah, if you already have plans made with him, I'd say keep those hands nice and squashed. You can wait it out.

jinx 06-16-2008 08:30 PM

Which one is the guy you were considering relocating for?

DucksNuts 06-16-2008 08:58 PM

Ha.....keep up with my men jinx :p ....he dumped me, see this thread.

See, this will keep up the dumpedness in one thread.

jinx 06-16-2008 09:16 PM

Did he have an identifying characteristic though, like photographer guy and army guy? And what are we calling the new guy? Help me out here...

SteveDallas 06-16-2008 10:15 PM

How about some charts or diagrams?

DucksNuts 06-17-2008 01:47 AM

He was electrician guy...lets call the new guy Horse guy. ;)

Horse guy txt me before and said he's been super busy....yay!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveDallas
How about some charts or diagrams?

I'm no good at those things.

lookout123 06-17-2008 11:37 AM

Thanks ducks, this will help me to follow it all more accurately. But I'm more of a visual guy, so...;)

DucksNuts 06-17-2008 07:35 PM

I can put a picture of each of their penises...peni...peniseseses in here if that helps you Lookout?

You know I would do anything for you :)

Cicero 06-17-2008 08:46 PM

Horse guy. lol! That's so funny in so many ways, ok, let's call him that.
;)

lookout123 06-18-2008 01:24 AM

i guess that depends on what the peni are doing at the time ducks. ;)

seriously though i just had this image of you collecting photos of every penis you've seen. like tacked up on your wall or something "hey look, a collage!"