The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Relationships (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I'm polyamorous and into the BDSM lifestyle as a switch and bottom. (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=18686)

Treasenuak 11-11-2008 07:46 AM

I'm polyamorous and into the BDSM lifestyle as a switch and bottom.

I took limey's advice and started a separate thread for this...

So here goes. I've just recently become involved with the BDSM lifestyle. I know the very basics, and I have a Sir who is mentoring me a bit and to whom I might petition for a collar down the road (when his House stabilizes and my life does the same).

I'm also polyamorous. Right now, I only have a primary, but he has a secondary, and I'm looking for a secondary. No, before anyone asks, my primary is no longer the Aussie... that relationship is on its way out the door.

So, if anyone has questions/answers/comments/whatever, this is where to put them! I know Els has a working poly relationship; I figure with the broad range of the Cellar, there should (might?) be at least one or two other people into one or the other "alt" lifestyle. Make yourselves known!

And may I use you as a sounding board if I have questions or whatever? Please?

lumberjim 11-11-2008 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treasenuak (Post 503078)

And may I use you as a sounding board if I have questions or whatever? Please?

Cloud 11-11-2008 08:21 AM

lucky you!

(pouts)

limey 11-11-2008 04:40 PM

OMFG Trease!:eek:

Big Sarge 11-11-2008 07:02 PM

Interesting. How extreme do you dare? Display? Subjugation? Pony girl? Pain? Electro? Hmm...

Elspode 11-11-2008 07:39 PM

As I have mentioned here before, Selene tends sub, but it isn't really a full time lifestyle for her. Just a playtime option, for the most part. I don't really *get* BDSM on anything other than an intellectual level, so I'm really not good at it.

Strangely, I do get the *hardware*, though. We have a friend who is pretty active Dom, and he makes the most awesome floggers and such. Boys and their toys, huh?

Treas, I don't suppose a long distance secondary is gonna be of much use to you, huh? :p

Trilby 11-12-2008 06:57 AM

Is it me or does Big Sarge know a little too much about this lifestyle?

Actually, "Big Sarge" would be a good name for a Dom...

Treasenuak 11-12-2008 07:16 AM

Big Sarge, I have a past that prevents SOME things from happening, such as breath control, electro play, fireplay, and the like... I would like to train as a pony, but considering my Sir is a bit long-distance right now and I've yet to find an in into the community here, I don't see that happening right away. Display and subjugation, yes, if such things are negotiated beforehand. -shrugs- I'll do just about anything other than the aforementioned and piss/scat/vomit or bestiality. I am into edgeplay, though...

Els, you're only nine hours away, honey ;) Not that long distance. I'd say a long weekend vacation here and there.....

TheMercenary 11-12-2008 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treasenuak (Post 503375)
I would like to train as a pony, but considering my Sir is a bit long-distance right now and I've yet to find an in into the community here, I don't see that happening right away.....

And I doubt you will. That is a very small group.

Treasenuak 11-12-2008 09:30 AM

It is, both very small and VERY exclusive. However, HM's ex-wife knows of a BDSM club in Nashville; he's supposed to call her and get an address for it sometime this afternoon. That will be a help, I think. And I could probably pretty easily find someone using my few leads back in Atlanta; I know my Sir knows Dom/mes up here. Just haven't asked yet. I'm still in a state of upheaval right now with the kidlet leaving for Hawaii in a few weeks and the new job and such. My head's not in the right place. Soon though... very soon... I'm feeling the need to be Topped.

Big Sarge 11-12-2008 11:25 AM

The Mark by CPI might be what you are looking for. They provide lectures and instruction in the lifestyle. They also have a large play area.

http://www.themarkbycpi.com/

The Nashville Dungeon is more extreme and is by invitation only. Hope this helps

Treasenuak 11-12-2008 12:58 PM

Big Sarge, you are now my BDSM god :D Thank you for the link, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for. YOU ROCK!

thankyouthankyouthankyou

SteveDallas 11-12-2008 02:14 PM

I'm sure you'll find an appropriate way to express your gratitude to him.

TheMercenary 11-12-2008 08:11 PM

Atlanta has a few clubs as well.

Big Sarge 11-12-2008 08:43 PM

Which context of edgeplay? Do you mean the high risk or knife play? Pretty extreme.