The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   What's upsetting you today? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=14114)

Cloud 05-25-2007 01:47 PM

My paperclips are screwing. In all positions.

I hate it that my paperclips are getting more action than I am.

Shawnee123 05-25-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 346924)
My paperclips are screwing. In all positions.

I hate it that my paperclips are getting more action than I am.

:biglaugha

I just looked at my paperclips. You're right! :eek:

Cloud 05-25-2007 02:55 PM

yeah, they're like teenagers. horny little buggers who spend all night screwing, and then look at you in the morning all innocent, like, "what?"

Shawnee123 05-25-2007 02:58 PM

Puh, I'm on to them! Don't even get me started on the binder clips!

Cloud 05-25-2007 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 346966)
Don't even get me started on the binder clips!

this has disturbing implications for cross-species mating!

Shawnee123 05-25-2007 03:17 PM

Next thing someone is going to start a thread demanding tough legislation and anti-marriage laws for paper clips and binder clips. They're all clips; what does the color of their coating or their metal orientation have to do with anything? It's hard enough to find love in the, er...drawer. :)

Cloud 05-25-2007 03:26 PM

special news report: "Office Supplies caught in sex scandal!"

Seriously, though, those binder clips can be used as sex toys, ya know. Seriously.

Sundae 05-25-2007 03:53 PM

I think my toxic feet have finally ruined my fake Crocs.
I washed the shoes carefully last night, and had clean, talcum powdered feet fresh from the bath this morning - by midday there was already a sour tang of vinegar in the shop, coming from the region of my feet. They must have become impregnated with the smell.

I am only still alive because I've become immune to it over the years.

monster 05-25-2007 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloud (Post 346964)
yeah, they're like teenagers. horny little buggers who spend all night screwing, and then look at you in the morning all innocent, like, "what?"

I can't find any of mine. I think they must've slunk off behind the desk.....

Cloud 05-27-2007 09:47 AM

okay, I'm not really upset about this, but: Why does PC Magazine have the buggiest, slowest site around? Pretty ironic.

Cloud 05-27-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawnee123 (Post 346982)
Next thing someone is going to start a thread demanding tough legislation and anti-marriage laws for paper clips and binder clips. They're all clips; what does the color of their coating or their metal orientation have to do with anything? It's hard enough to find love in the, er...drawer. :)


OMG! I think I've been flamed! Where's the fire extinguisher! :bonk:

Cloud 05-27-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster (Post 347103)
I can't find any of mine. I think they must've slunk off behind the desk.....

they've run away from home because you don't approve and they HATE you!

DucksNuts 05-28-2007 06:01 AM

I cant breathe through my nose and I have snot...LOADSSSSSS of snot

duck_duck 05-28-2007 06:03 AM

I'm cramping and everybody pisses me off. And I hate TV!

Perry Winkle 05-28-2007 12:24 PM

She finally had to go home today. Three-and-a-half days . . . now *sniff* the same amount of time apart.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.