The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Torture (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11316)

fargon 07-24-2006 05:07 PM

Torture

Last month a good friend of mine gave me a 17' outboard boat and trailer, cuz I was board and going crazy. With all the troubles it was nice to have something to take my mind off my problems. Yesterday We finally put her in the water, and she ran great 60MPH down the river, lotsa fun. today I went to the marina and the cover was half off and 1 fuel tank was empty and the other tank was full of water. I cant believe that somebody can do that, I hope that this was not a preview of the future.

My question to the Cellar at large is what kind of torture to use on this maggot?:angry:

barefoot serpent 07-24-2006 05:20 PM

stake 'em down on a fire ant hill.

Spexxvet 07-24-2006 05:58 PM

Chop off thier genitals with the propellor!

Not really. Forgive and forget. Don't waste your life thinking about vengence.

JayMcGee 07-24-2006 06:54 PM

I'm with spexx..... whoever did this was some kind of green/kid-lovin' killjoy type of person.

You batter those banks..... more mud in the river the better... hides the stupid kids swimming in it..... you 're doing a favour to the gene-pool...

capnhowdy 07-24-2006 07:40 PM

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

WabUfvot5 07-25-2006 05:11 AM

Make 'em drink gasoline!

dar512 07-25-2006 09:25 AM

Just take the fuel hoses with you when you go.

glatt 07-25-2006 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayMcGee
I'm with spexx..... whoever did this was some kind of green/kid-lovin' killjoy type of person.

You batter those banks..... more mud in the river the better... hides the stupid kids swimming in it..... you 're doing a favour to the gene-pool...

If they stole the gas, it wasn't an earth first type person, it was a common thief. A tree hugger type would just put sugar in the gas tanks.

fargon 07-25-2006 07:25 PM

The gas thief was caught. he used his own hose and pumped the gas into a can and put it in his car. The joke was on him I have an elderly Johnson outboard that takes 50:1 mix. When he started his car smoke everywhere. he was fired from his job at the marina, and the theft was reported this has been going on all summer he just chose the wrong boat to steal gas from.:rotflol: :jig:

JayMcGee 07-25-2006 07:47 PM

don't you just love that.... what goes round, comes round...

I'm seriously thinking of buying a boat this year..... probally a GRP cruiser, there's no way I can afford a narrowboat.

But I shan't be doing anything like 60 mph.... the limit on British Waterways canals is 4mph!

Undertoad 07-25-2006 08:08 PM

Jay, unless I'm mistaken, I believe that the river fargon is talking about is five km wide where he lives.

that's 3 miles to you and me

you may have heard of the river it's called "mississippi"

xoxoxoBruce 07-25-2006 08:49 PM

Aw damnit....I thought this was going to be a fun thread. :D

fargon 07-25-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
Aw damnit....I thought this was going to be a fun thre:Dad.

Just love the impaler, just makes me giddy for the good old days.:D

dar512 07-26-2006 08:20 AM

Vlad? Is that you?

Spexxvet 07-26-2006 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fargon
The gas thief was caught. he used his own hose and pumped the gas into a can and put it in his car. The joke was on him I have an elderly Johnson outboard that takes 50:1 mix. When he started his car smoke everywhere. he was fired from his job at the marina, and the theft was reported this has been going on all summer he just chose the wrong boat to steal gas from.:rotflol: :jig:

Funny how things can work out so well - theif caught, will be punished, genitals intact, you don't get punished for genital mutilation - the world is a wonderful place again! :)