The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Nothingland (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   The right way to stop a bully (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24730)

lookout123 03-15-2011 07:43 PM

The right way to stop a bully

I doubt that little prick will be bullying anyone for a long time. I also don't think anyone is going to pick on the big kid again. Unfortunately he got suspended from school, but hopefully he'll wear that as a badge of honor.

lookout123 03-15-2011 07:47 PM

And the fanboy music remix.

Aliantha 03-15-2011 07:53 PM

This has been all over the news here. It's a private school in Sydney. I've been interested in the reactions of the teenagers I know. Most of them seem pretty impressed with the big guy.

I hope it's a lesson to bullies.

lookout123 03-15-2011 07:59 PM

It is unfortunate the skinny prick's leg is broken but maybe just maybe he'll think twice before picking on someone else. The big kid did the right thing.

zippyt 03-15-2011 08:08 PM

Both of them should have been suspended ,
Little prick got a broke leg ??
GOOD he deserved it !!
Ive been in the big guys place a few times ,
generally all it takes is 1 GOOD show of force ,
Got sent Home ,
Next day a Meeting with My Mom and the Principle ,
With My Mom "YELLING So He cant DEFEND HIS SELF ???!!!
Im going to Press charges !!!"

It was a Bluff ,
But the small packs of smaller kids Learned to leave me ALONE !

Pete Zicato 03-15-2011 08:11 PM

Unfortunately, a lot of time it's the big kid picking on the little kid. Not as easy to fight back, then.

monster 03-15-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 716835)
Unfortunately, a lot of time it's the big kid picking on the little kid. Not as easy to fight back, then.

I don't see that so much ...now or then. I see/saw fat kids being picked on. And they don't usually fight back -for a plethora of reasons. It's the little smart guys who feel they have something to prove. I eventually "karate-kicked" my bully in the stomach and bruised her badly. I avoided suspension because I had a broken arm at the time and pointed out that there's no way someone my size with an arm in a plaster cast and sling could have done that. Sometimes being flexible and a fat, bullied nerd works in your favor ;)

Aliantha 03-15-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Zicato (Post 716835)

In my experience, it's usually the weedy little kids that do the bullying. Small man syndrome or whatever you want to call it, but they just seem like they're over compensating for their lack of height.

Of course, there are some big boys that like to do a bit of bullying too, and their come-uppance usually doesn't happen till the other kids catch up.

It wont happen over night, but it will happen.

Flint 03-15-2011 10:10 PM

I think little Napoleon syndrome says "I'll kick your ass!" as he attempts to stand up on his obliterated leg.

Getgo 03-16-2011 02:49 AM

Serves him right. Skinny lil' punk. The smallest runts can be the boldest.

Spexxvet 03-16-2011 07:49 AM

The big kid should have pulled out his piece and shot the little fucker in the head.

Shawnee123 03-16-2011 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spexxvet (Post 716869)
The big kid should have pulled out his piece and shot the little fucker in the head.

:lol:

Seriously. Little short-tempered short-guy-syndrome fuck!

I love how the big kid did what he had to do and just walked away. I abhor violence, but you know, it only takes the one "quit fucking with me" moment.

Gravdigr 03-16-2011 05:25 PM

Nothing will shut up a bully faster than a good, old fashioned ass-stomping.

Trilby 03-16-2011 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravdigr (Post 716982)
Nothing will shut up a bully faster than a good, old fashioned ass-stomping.

Or a gun. Don't forget a gun.

Gravdigr 03-17-2011 01:06 AM

Oh, well the gun was a given...