The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What I am going to do... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=25045)

pensive pam 04-26-2011 08:56 PM

What I am going to do...

I have my assistent here. So everything will be perfect in type.

Tomorrow, I am going to get a job. I am resolved to get a job.

I am also going to re-deem myself at the Gotham's writers club. I did not deserve to come in 2nd place. I am still very upset with that verdict. And I know girl that beat me, is scared, and knows she should not have won.

I will crush her with my writing, with my words. I will be like an elephant stepping on a grape. She is the grape. She will not beat me. And everyone is waiting for the rematch. I am prepared! I will be victorious in nature.

Let her call me 'poor mouth' again. I will fight back. They will post my writing on the screen. After it is posted, I will tear down the screen and projecter if I do not win. I will tear the place up...

I do not want anyone to be more upset, nor sad than me. The other girl faked her writing. She also wrote about the 'Sunshine Song.' I will not have my childhood nickname be tarnished. Not on here, or on real life.

I am going to win this time,
Pam.

Trilby 04-26-2011 08:57 PM

go get 'em, tiger.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brianna (Post 727673)
go get 'em, tiger.

Well, it all happens tomorrow. If I win... I will post about it. If I lose, I will be distaught... and may not post for a while...

Either way, i will be drinking wine...

so sad, if that is the way it is over... having wine now, and revising my writing. hard time focusing. but i feel i will fuck her up.

Pam.

Aliantha 04-26-2011 09:22 PM

After that you could make meatloaf. You've got a lot of tips. :)

footfootfoot 04-26-2011 09:25 PM

You GO GET her Pam! That's the spirit we like to see around here.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliantha (Post 727686)
After that you could make meatloaf. You've got a lot of tips. :)

Well, a lot of things i do not have is formal writing training. I will admit, the other girl is very good. and when I lose, I will admit that. but i did not lose last week. and she's knows it...

and now she wants to be friends?? and she wanted to give me the trophy/award??? i do not want it. she was judged better, and now wants to be my friend. but I can not fully fault her...

I write to keep myself in perspective. her, with her 'Ivy league' degree??? it does not matter. and for all those fuckers that voted against me and on here... so be it...

and i hear about 'emma' . bring her ass out. i will beat her too. i will beat her like a rag-doll. i will not have my nickname 'sunshine' tarnished ever again. i will win against her too.

Pam.

jimhelm 04-26-2011 09:51 PM

your words will float exactly like a bowling ball wouldn't.

footfootfoot 04-26-2011 09:57 PM

froat rike a butterfry
sting rike a bee

BigV 04-26-2011 09:57 PM

jimhelm....

you are a gifted comic.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 727708)
your words will float exactly like a bowling ball wouldn't.

you are insensitive. i am taking oyou off of my 'friends list' here!!!

you fucking fucker!!!

Pam.

morethanpretty 04-26-2011 10:03 PM

WTF was wrong with his post? He was fucking giving you encouragement. You are clearly in need of help and unable to socialize.

Can we ban her for own good? FFS.

"Yes, Dana, I know what I said in the PM, but this has got to stop!

pensive pam 04-26-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 727718)
WTF was wrong with his post? He was fucking giving you encouragement. You are clearly in need of help and unable to socialize.

Can we ban her for own good? FFS.

"Yes, Dana, I know what I said in the PM, but this has got to stop!

A bowling ball does not float.
Pam.

morethanpretty 04-26-2011 10:09 PM

Exactly. He said your words would float like a bowling ball would not.
The opposite of a bowling ball.

Stop posting if you can't take the time to carefully read before you fly of the handle at someone.

pensive pam 04-26-2011 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morethanpretty (Post 727723)
Exactly. He said your words would float like a bowling ball would not.
The opposite of a bowling ball.

Stop posting if you can't take the time to carefully read before you fly of the handle at someone.

I do not think his response was kind, as it was 'contradictory.' do you knw the difference between 'subjective' and 'objective' ???
i doubt you do. if so, please tell me. i already know. do you???

A VERY ANGRY UPSET PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nirvana 04-26-2011 10:17 PM

Did you not read Jimhelm's quote?

Predisposed to Piggery what do you think it means?