The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Quality Images and Videos (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Bruises (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=15574)

monster 01-08-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 785929)
It's not a bruise, but it's close enough.

As explained in 'mildly irritating' I tried to scratch my arm off in my sleep. I should be a professional sleeper. The swelling is almost gone but I still think I arm wrestled a grizzly. :blush:

Not a good picture, but you get the gist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clodfobble (Post 785945)
You know, that sort of thing happened to this girl named Rosemary... and then it turned out Satan had impregnated her while she slept.

Hmmmm Interesting angle

:bolt:

BAN THE BITCH!

Throw some raw liver on her arm and bolt the cellar door! Raw lover will be an acceptable substitute, but be sure to run like hell.....

infinite monkey 01-09-2012 12:56 AM

Raw liverzzzzzzzzz... :yum:

Gravdigr 01-09-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plthijinx (Post 786091)
holy jesus fuck!!! think i'd rather pop a boner and slam it again and again with a cinder block than have that happen to my ankle!

:eek:JFC philthy, how the fuck does such a thought even occur in the mind?!

:lol2:

Personally, I'd rather cut my foot off at the knee with a rusty badger than slam my little buddy with a, well w/anything except a vagina.

footfootfoot 01-09-2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinite monkey (Post 786088)
He was mauled by a rare Ohio coyote.

Everyone knows coyotes need to be well done.

TF,IBHAW, Try the rusty badger.

Sundae 01-09-2012 12:04 PM

Sorry, missed you post in the distugtingness that was maine's open wound[s].
Blimey Infi - I hope you don't have a "little surprise" come next full moon. And by "little surprise" I mean a litter of puppies.

Cute and all, but I bet they play hell on the nipples.

hawkhoney 01-11-2012 09:45 AM

Technically not a bruise

1 Attachment(s)
This is what Lyme disease looks like!

glatt 01-11-2012 09:46 AM

Ouch!

ZenGum 01-11-2012 06:46 PM

DOXYCYCLINE, STAT!!!

Man, I got bitten on the nutsack by a tick when I was hiking in Japan, I made damn sure I got onto antibiotics straight away just in case. I'm not having a big red rash like that on my plums, no thank you.

Sundae 05-05-2013 09:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Slipped on stairs.
Sober.

Had my arms out to grab Diz because he was trying to chase Mia up the stairs.
They're not supposed to be out at the same time, but Dad opened both the doors, and after all you can't really blame someone with dementia for not remembering a cat timetable.

Have similar bruises on thigh and shoulder, - I fell on my right side - but more difficult to photograph.

Nirvana 05-05-2013 10:01 AM

Wow that makes my forearm bruise that I acquired yesterday helping rope a cow look like a baby bruise! :eek:

Sundae 05-05-2013 10:11 AM

I see a screaming face.
I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

Your story is far cooller though.

Nirvana 05-05-2013 10:28 AM

I always pride myself on being the best cow turner. They have to turn their head in the direction of the roper unfortunately running thru the woods makes for tree root tripping. I caught myself with my forearms and boobs. Only the former bruised along with my ego. ;) Hard to take a picture of one's forearm... who knew?

footfootfoot 05-05-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 864082)
I always pride myself on being the best cow turner. They have to turn their head in the direction of the roper unfortunately running thru the woods makes for tree root tripping. I caught myself with my forearms and boobs. Only the former bruised along with my ego. ;) Hard to take a picture of one's forearm... who knew?

We'll settle for a picture of your boobs. You know, just to be sure they weren't bruised.:blush:

Sundae 05-05-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirvana (Post 864082)
... unfortunately running thru the woods makes for tree root tripping.

First my Mum going out at night in her nightie, knowing there might be an escaped prisoner. Now you talking bout running and tripping because there's a pyshco behind you with a rope...

I seem to be living in a horror story.
Even though I made some of that up.

BigV 05-13-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot (Post 864110)
We'll settle for a picture of your boobs. You know, just to be sure they weren't bruised.:blush:

QFT.