The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Cellar Meta (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hall of Fame (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=9064)

BigV 10-25-2006 11:20 AM

footfootfoot speaks the truth:

Quote:

Originally Posted by footfootfoot
So why exactly did the asshole get out of his seat and start the whole ball rolling? That kind of childish lack of self control about a fucking kids game is a perfect example of "who shouldn't be allowed to own a gun"

Flint 10-26-2006 09:37 AM

Lifetime Achievement Award for WTF Images: John

Flint 10-27-2006 08:22 AM

ouch

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jebediah
ROFL! That wasn't nice, you made milk shoot out of my nose.
Of course we all vividly remember how the TERRIBLE LIBERALS used Terry Shciavo trotted out Terry Schiavo for their own twisted purposes.

zippyt 10-29-2006 11:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
from Flint , CLASSIC !!!!

BigV 10-30-2006 08:00 PM

Dude. You are *the* Quick-Draw King of Zing! Read the thread opener to fully understand why. :lol2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff
This has been Deep Thoughts with Jack Handy

pssst. scroll upward one post. ok, good.

BigV 11-01-2006 09:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
mrnoodle's sense of humor is fluent in text *and* pictures. And the combination is dynamite. You crack me up!
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrnoodle
it's not in email yet. damn phones

ugh tired of waiting. tweren't that funny nohow.
oh here it is

giving myself sugar goodnight. And with that.................

Ibby 11-02-2006 08:35 AM

Okay, so its not really from the cellar, but its between two cellarites (me and breakingnews), and its just so great, I have to put it here.

Quote:

wanger114: trust me, i'm just like you - i am hand and foot for every girl i like
wanger114: it feels great, and it is great
wanger114: but then along comes one ragged bitch who kicks you in the teeth and spits on you
wanger114: haha
wanger114: wow, i'm not bitter, i swear

Elspode 11-02-2006 01:33 PM

Assuming that you haven't nominated your own dialogue, and that what is here was from breakingnews, I have the following observations:

1) I find it not only amusing that he has chosen "wanger" as a handle (pun intended), but that apparently 113 others have done so before he got to it.

2) If he is indeed the only wanger, is the 114 an expression of measurement? If so, what units?

3) Bitter much? nah.

Spexxvet 11-08-2006 09:07 AM

From here

Quote:

Originally Posted by lumberjim
... really. but the attitude of superiority that so often goes hand in hand with it is insufferable to me. I have my own values that are probably different from yours. the difference is that because they are personally mine, i have no expectation that you should adhere to them.

religions require that you fall in line with predetermined sets of morals and cause you to feel like you;ve failed if you do it wrong. I have said before that i'm a pickandchoosist. this is why. It's not that i'm an immoral person, and think that religions are wrong. I just think that organized religion is mainly about exerting power over it's followers. And the followers sanction the influence by feeling guilt at their failure to conform to the mold of the perfect follower. i just think your religious philosophy should be a personal and private matter.

dar512 11-20-2006 09:09 AM

I nominate
Quote:

Originally Posted by Griff
(S)He was awesome! I can't wait for the next permutation. It is a wide world of fruitcake out there and the holidays are coming.

From the Ibram thread.

Flint 11-21-2006 09:28 AM

>>> LabRat's ass.

Spexxvet 11-21-2006 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flint
>>> LabRat's ass.

'nuff said

Griff 11-24-2006 08:35 PM

Beestie chooses the high road.

Sundae 12-07-2006 09:39 AM

Flint 12-07-2006 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LabRat
This has been fun, but I didn't get a damn thing done this afternoon. We need to add a NSFP* warning on these.

*Not Safe For Productivity.

Out of ten pages, this was the only worthwhile comment. I think we need a "Labrat's Ass" smilie!