The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And you wonder why I am fucked up?? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=26186)

pensive pam 10-29-2011 11:01 PM

And you wonder why I am fucked up??

i had to move back to Nj. excuse the spelling as we haveno pwer here; and i wonder howmuch my laptop will hold up; yet i have wieless...and wine...

my mum hates my dad. my dad puts up with it. they only had me to stay together anyway. i am alwys at fault. i get self diagnosed on the internet here. i am viewed as bieng a troll; which i am not because i care. i have 1 candle on my desk...which is a old shitty desk..

i dont' care..and then i get accuesed of being a a man. i shoudl be so lucky. i guess that would solve everything. pepol want me to fight with 'emma.' i do not want to and why do tehy want to see it??

i am sure she is better. i get durnk...amiben...pills....and i wil reget this post. nobody has ever loved me. i never have gottena valentine or floewrs... so what do u want??

sooner or later every1 has a sole...o sincierity that shines thru. why cant u peoleple see that?? i wish ih had my own site. then i would not get bannened. but i would be accpeting because i know i am fucked up. but i am the produt of my parents...and this is why i chose lesbian.. m y parents are fighting right nwo. they hate. i feel. their negative energy rubs off on me....and it upsets me!!!!

so if i am not suitable to be here, so be it...and u say i troller?? no way. i hve seen trollls. adn they are very crafty. i am not. i suckl... and i am a burden... and u thnk i am a joke of of a person....

I just want to die!!!!!!!!!!! money is nothig but paper...paper i do not have....and i am ugly.. scragly hair...broken nails...broekn everythign... be happy pushing me donw..

pam.

zippyt 10-29-2011 11:38 PM

Oh and you Smell bad too

wolf 10-30-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

And you wonder why I am fucked up??
No, I don't.

It's sad, but I don't devote time to wondering about it.

You don't listen to people you actually know about such things, don't know why strangers would have any better impact ... but consider your actions, and how they bring growth and happiness into your life? They don't? Change what you're doing.

Oh, and I'm calling shennanigans ... wireless doesn't work without power, regardless of how well charged your laptop is. That's just you forgetting to turn on the lamp.

Ibby 10-30-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolf (Post 768178)
Oh, and I'm calling shennanigans ... wireless doesn't work without power, regardless of how well charged your laptop is. That's just you forgetting to turn on the lamp.

seconded

monster 10-30-2011 03:01 PM

The lights aren't on and nobody's home.

Gravdigr 10-30-2011 05:14 PM

I do not wonder why you are fucked up.

I just accept you the way you are.