The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Creative Expression (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   A poem... (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=8431)

busterb 05-29-2005 03:42 PM

Well stay away then

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 04:12 PM

Hey Buster, how about you go fuck yourself?

Undertoad 05-29-2005 04:25 PM

So why are you here? Just to be an ignorant troll and piss people off?

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 04:33 PM

Honestly? Sheer boredom...though I do enjoy some of the people and the conversations. I take on village idiots and defend myself, and that makes me an ignorant troll? Goddamn...I knew you were a fucking retard, but I didn't realize how bad it had become.

What are you gonna do, you big pusswipe? You gonna be a tough guy and kick me off just like you did with Dave and Mari? I dare ya to!

Undertoad 05-29-2005 04:40 PM

Actually, I didn't kick Mari off. But claiming that I did took care of two birds with one stone, so to speak, so I let it be. Actual banned people have the user title "banned".

If you like, I can stir shit up on YOUR forum, and then we'll see the Sycamore policy on user baninnation.

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 04:45 PM

You think I've stirred shit up here? Oh, Tony...all that dope smoking has finally gotten to you, it seems.

As far as making trouble on my forum...make my day.

Undertoad 05-29-2005 04:48 PM

Ah never mind, I wouldn't want to inconvenience your reader.

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 04:59 PM

Figures.

Lady Sidhe 05-29-2005 05:39 PM

Ok, enough is enough. Screw holding my tongue. Sycamore, you are an ass. You're jumping on UT for calling it like he saw it? What IS your problem? Dude, you need to save up and get laid. THEN try growing up.

You don't have to like me, and as a matter of fact, I'm glad you DON'T. It would make me question the kinds of people I'm drawing--but attacking UT the WAY you did was just way out of line. Of all the people here, he's the one person I've NEVER seen be a jerk to anyone, and who seems to be a genuinely nice guy.

You're pathetic.

*note to Cellarites*

I know I said I was going to make an effort to be nice, but he was WRONG. Cussing people out is not discussion, and therefore does not fall under my "making an effort to be diplomatic" promise.

Sidhe

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 05:57 PM

Interesting...so...

Sycamore calls it like he sees it = ass

UT calls it like he sees it = hero

Gotcha.

Sidhe, I'm sorry that you feel the way you do about me. Here...I have something for you...maybe you can use this as an avatar on another board:

http://sycamoreland.com/bosque/attentionwhore.jpg

I've seen UT act a fool on several occasions, notably towards Mr. Levy and Mari...either you ignored it, or didn't see it. I used to think that UT was a really cool guy...in fact, we were friends IRL for a time. Unfortunately, he's become a severe assclown over the past couple of years. Maybe he's always been like that, and divorcing his wife let him be himself again...*shrugs*...I dunno.

UT is more than welcome to ban me...but he probably won't because he knows I'd like him to. He's also welcome to come over to my board and "start shit"...but he probably won't because of his raging case of pussyitis. Of course, I encourage him to repent his assholeness in the Church of the Whale Penis.

Like I said, Sidhe...that line's a long one...better get in before it gets too long.

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 06:13 PM

I suspect that LJ might see this later and attempt to jump in. So, LJ, if you do see this, and are considering entering this, let me remind you of your last 2 scraps with me:

--You were issued verbal beatdowns.
--You shot yourself in the mouth by attacking my physical appearance.

So, I don't think it's really in your best interest to join this...really.

Lady Sidhe 05-29-2005 06:14 PM

No--expressing your opposing opinion by cursing people out and generally attacking them makes you an ass.

You call me an attention whore? I'm not the one doing all of the above. Besides--that's what the "ignore" list is for.

And as for the picture...I'm so much cuter than that, so I think I'll pass.

Thanks anyway, though.

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Sidhe
No--expressing your opposing opinion by cursing people out and generally attacking them makes you an ass.

Sidhe, you set yourself up in the first place, as did Buster and UT...hell, you're still setting yourself up. Goddamn, I thought you were smarter than that.

Quote:

You call me an attention whore? I'm not the one doing all of the above. Besides--that's what the "ignore" list is for.
I didn't ask to be bothered...shit, I merely asked if your husband was okay, and you got all retarded about it. Sure...I could have blown off the rest of your crap as well as the other knuckleheads, but what the hell...I decided to stand my ground. Nothing wrong with that, as I see it.

Please...PLEASE...put me on your ignore list...oh please do it! You won't be the first, you won't be the last. It'd be a great honor!

Lady Sidhe 05-29-2005 07:18 PM

*sigh* You're becoming too tedious to even bother answering anymore...

:apaw:
(no hand, so I had to use the next-best thing--as in "talk to the...")

elSicomoro 05-29-2005 08:25 PM

Awww...I'm touched! :blush: