The Cellar

The Cellar (http://cellar.org/index.php)
-   Home Base (http://cellar.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Where'm I gonna live? (http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=28025)

Undertoad 09-12-2012 07:45 AM

Where'm I gonna live?

Any area Dwellars need a roomie?

Including a 13 pound dog that will occasionally pee on the carpet?

My credit score is 25. Is that bad? But my mama's score is 500,000 and she'll co-sign... sometimes that will work for people...

All I need is a little cottage house in an area where I won't get killed. (And has high speed Internets) But all the official realtor listings under $900 are in areas where I will get killed. Should I get a teeny bit more spendy, to get into a place where the co-sign works? And then I'm in a plain brick building? Where it's hard to get the dog out every two hours? Will that be depressing? It's impossible to know.

Trilby 09-12-2012 07:52 AM

You can come here. I have a three bedroom house with a full basement where you can jam. No garage, though, sorry.

totally. Move to Ohio. It's the Buckeye State!

rent here is ridiculously inexpensive (coz, you know, ohio sucks) and we have a lively local music scene. we really do! and Lexus Nexus. And Wright Pat AFB.

I'd let you live here for half the utilities and 200.00/month so long as you helped me with my computer issues (which are vast and many)

Trilby 09-12-2012 07:53 AM

Oh, I have a fenced in yard, too. you can google street my house.

footfootfoot 09-12-2012 08:06 AM

Not to mention her mad bj skilz
:bolt:

Undertoad 09-12-2012 08:09 AM

Gotta make the drive to Pottstown every week to rehearse though.

What's the line from As Good As It Gets... I think it's... "I'd be the luckiest man in the world if that would do it for me."

Trilby 09-12-2012 08:09 AM

(said with a slight British accent)

Oh, very nice, Mr. Footfootfoot. I make a generous, plausible offer and you, you scoundrel, MOCK it! In a very offensive way towards my own person! A pox upon you!

(end British accent)

Trilby 09-12-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undertoad (Post 829905)
Gotta make the drive to Pottstown every week to rehearse though.

What's the line from As Good As It Gets... I think it's... "I'd be the luckiest man in the world if that would do it for me."

Oh, so no Ohio, then?

Actually, I don't blame you. It does sorta suck here. except for the cost of living.

Undertoad 09-12-2012 08:21 AM

Pottstown. And a bunch of clients who sometimes like to see me. Otherwise I would move anywhere.

BrianR 09-12-2012 10:02 AM

/me silently withdraws her unseen offer.

jimhelm 09-12-2012 10:24 AM

Im on the verge of getting an apartment near cherry hill. I figure I will end yup with rent of $900 or there abouts. I just want to wait about a month to see what changes the new boss makes to my pay plan...

footfootfoot 09-12-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trilby (Post 829908)
Oh, so no Ohio, then?

Actually, I don't blame you. It does sorta suck here. except for the cost of living.

See? You are the one who keeps bringing it up!

wolf 09-12-2012 03:26 PM

I don't have room for a roommate, despite my love for a dog that occasionally pees on the carpet. My apartment building, however, does have one bedroom units available, I think for about what you are willing to pay. And, if you lease from my recommendation, I get a chunk of money off my rent.

monster 09-12-2012 03:30 PM

Here?

Undertoad 09-12-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimhelm (Post 829924)
Im on the verge of getting an apartment near cherry hill. I figure I will end yup with rent of $900 or there abouts. I just want to wait about a month to see what changes the new boss makes to my pay plan...

I got about a month and a half to figure this out... if I matched your money imagine the place we could get. 1 year lease think about it

jimhelm 09-12-2012 04:45 PM

Yeah, if youre willing to live in nj.... We could probably get a really nice 2br for like $1500. I want a place to park my motorcycle and in unit laundry......

The timing might just work.